New NWs token rate sucks!!!!!

Comments

• _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1) 18.1k is not 19k.

2) I got 99 tokens for 17k contribution and you cry with your 249 tokens for 18k? Wow...

Is there's still people doing that event for fun or am I the only one?

It's a event, it's not suppose to be a farming instance, so beside complain about money, tokens and credits try to have fun maybe. If you want money go farm TT like the rest of people.

1) i did not remember exactly before i posted my SS

2) i am not crying about my personal score cause i dont give a damn i am full nw geared already, i complain for other players.... if i did that score people with half my contri isnt getting any token...

crystal map is a paradise for ****** afk leacher alts, also the number of territories now is too damn high, i wanna do this for fun not just complete empty instances....

imo the type of map shouldnt be random... put xstal maps around nation base, then turrets and then capture the flag in a "arc" scheme... and please reduce players cap.... even if there are 200 players per nation attending nation wars, forcing 30 or 40 to be on same territory is just way way too much.

and YES it is a damn farming instance, i think its the only lucrative farming instance left in the game at the moment

and besides that now even npc geared lvl 80s can take the same contri i take just joining 18 crystal maps and plain sitting on respawn, leaching from nation total credits and reducing the amount of tokens awarded to the other active players, they even reduced max number of awarded tokens per nation wars, when indeed it was promised an increase of that amount (at least for my server)

tho i see lot of potential in new nw maps, they can be extremely funny with few fixes i listed earlier f.e. disable flyer in dominion map and reduce points ratio you get when you control all the crystals
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1) i did not remember exactly before i posted my SS

2) i am not crying about my personal score cause i dont give a damn i am full nw geared already, i complain for other players.... if i did that score people with half my contri isnt getting any token...

crystal map is a paradise for ****** afk leacher alts, also the number of territories now is too damn high, i wanna do this for fun not just complete empty instances....

imo the type of map shouldnt be random... put xstal maps around nation base, then turrets and then capture the flag in a "arc" scheme... and please reduce players cap.... even if there are 200 players per nation attending nation wars, forcing 30 or 40 to be on same territory is just way way too much.

and YES it is a damn farming instance, i think its the only lucrative farming instance left in the game at the moment

and besides that now even npc geared lvl 80s can take the same contri i take just joining 18 crystal maps and plain sitting on respawn, leaching from nation total credits and reducing the amount of tokens awarded to the other active players, they even reduced max number of awarded tokens per nation wars, when indeed it was promised an increase of that amount (at least for my server)

tho i see lot of potential in new nw maps, they can be extremely funny with few fixes i listed earlier f.e. disable flyer in dominion map and reduce points ratio you get when you control all the crystals

I had an alt enter maps today and just sit there. Do you know how much he got from just standing in the spawn area of a crystal map? 10 points. 10. By the time nation war ended, he had 1500 personal credits. so you might wanna rethink your statement there. You actually have to do something with the alts to get the high points.
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd say the token rate is much better than before. Sure, the contribution to token rate has been reduced. But in turn, I used much fewer apoth pots and charm than I used to, got twice as much contribution as I normally do, got ~10-20% more tokens than my average, and still managed to have 2 or 3 really fun PvP battles and awesome moments.

So no complaints here. But then again, I'm the kind of person who doesn't mind getting a nice reward for little work. And if you're seriously so entitled you're complaining about getting 200+ tokens, here's a simple 3-step program for getting over your hurt feelings:

Step 1: Cry me a river.
    Step 2: Build a bridge.
    Step 3: Get over yourself.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    first off, would you wanna start all over after u spent a lot of money and time into your char? :/

If it meant that I would be able to participate in more in-game events like NW and the like at times most convenient to me then absolutely I would. It would be annoying to start over but with the current in-game environment we have now I can start from scratch on a new server and get to where I am now on my server in a couple of months with some effort.

and secondly, 249 token sounds much. but raps are being sold for 30 k on this server..token are pretty much being NPCed.

and how will server vs. server work when they are in different time zones?

You really need to think about why your raps and tokens are worth so little. 249 tokens now when you were getting 300+ before? Your prices collapsed due to market saturation. Too much supply and not enough demand because you don't have the player base you need to make it decent with the enormous amount of supply tokens being added to your economy 2 times a week. My catshop on Lost City server is selling raps right now for 130K. Others higher and a bit lower than me. And before the changes to NW I was surprised to learn that the average number of supply tokens people were getting was between 75 and 125.
    Guys, you people making a big deal out of the amount of tokens should probably consider that 250 tokens on Euro server before this update was probably about the equivalent of 100-150 or so on US server. Whereas the 300-400+ were about the equivalent of 200+ on our servers.

And as RankNine stated above their tokens and raps are nearly worthless too. Trust me, the fewer tokens that are distributed into their system the better off they will be. lower the supply and create some more demand to get those prices back up.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Anyone notice the amount of total tokens available has changed
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Available tokens was unchanged on Sanctuary, still 77983.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Available tokens was unchanged on Sanctuary, still 77983.

they changed on rt i should have ss before and after qq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    I'd say the token rate is much better than before. Sure, the contribution to token rate has been reduced. But in turn, I used much fewer apoth pots and charm than I used to, got twice as much contribution as I normally do, got ~10-20% more tokens than my average, and still managed to have 2 or 3 really fun PvP battles and awesome moments.

So no complaints here. But then again, I'm the kind of person who doesn't mind getting a nice reward for little work. And if you're seriously so entitled you're complaining about getting 200+ tokens, here's a simple 3-step program for getting over your hurt feelings:

Step 1: Cry me a river.
    Step 2: Build a bridge.
    Step 3: Get over yourself.

i m talking about imo how to improve the fun factor in nation wars and you u'r making it personal... well go *** yourself
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    they changed on rt i should have ss before and after qq

rt total tokens did not change - was and still over 60k tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    rt total tokens did not change - was and still over 60k tokens
    i have already confirmed it through several different people, just no one had a ss of it. there was not much of a change but they did change
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tassula - Sanctuary
    Tassula - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i was do NW last night 9.3 credits and got 0 token.
    and i don`t heaved afk
    i try send ticket but not uploading to image`sb:surrender
    http://postimg.org/image/5kedlt293/
    http://postimg.org/image/gym84prmx/
  • Alluzion - Raging Tide
    Alluzion - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I only get like 50 tokens per nw on average ._.
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    QQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

WAAAAAHHHHHH ME NO GET 748363738383637 TOKENS NO MORE WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

...Really? You already get a lot so why are you even posting? Mine actually increased slightly but then again last nights NW was awesome. So yeah... Wat the ef. ._. *posting to the one that started this thread btw looool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Probably the reason many people feel they are getting less tokens is because now is hard for any nation to lose too many lands or to get base locked. So, in the end every nation ends with almost the same distribution, that means less tokens for the winners because their lead isn't really that big.

I don't know the math of the distribution for tokens but, in LC last nw the 1st and 2nd place had almost the same distribution, the 3rd place wasn't too far from the 2nd place. So that's almost like even distribution for everyone, no wonder we get less tokens (but in my case is almost the same number I have always got).
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    seitori wrote: »
    Your problem (OP) Isn't a Nerf rate on tokens....b:chuckle

Its the fact that a whole heck of alot of other people now have been able to score big within your nation (digging crystals capturing flags & Ganking enemy bridge targets) do to the larger amount of fields on the New Super Sized Map (which obviously is working as intended, in that the old map was predominated by R9's & Super squads doing 3 things {Killing, Capturing and locking everyone out of the rankings} where as this map forces Supers to have to fight more while mediocre geared 1s can now get the chances for more of the 'flag runnings & crystal diggings')

I honestly understand where you're coming from though, by the shock of seeing identical levels of effort getting less of the lions shares now, but seriously most who played B4 quit trying nation war and constantly QQ'd after they quit, because they weren't getting s**t for their efforts (do to being locked out of the comp. by super heavies) but this new map was meant to even it out a bit for them to be able to finally get stuff that only a few were predominating for so long, so good for {PWi} waking up for those who unlike us aren't atleast at {R8 - R9rr levels}

So now finally some of the lesser geared 1s may return to NW to try it out again and hopefully get themselves something in return finally (After all they deserve something in return for all the times that 'My Faction'mates & Myself 'are going to be killing them for showing up there again on NW!!!!!!)

LoLoLOLoLoL......b:chuckle

+1

pwi finally resolved the issue of having a whole nation sitting in base while heavy squads farm tokens while **** everyone's fun.... it's only natural that they'll QQb:laugh
    you only purge once #yopo
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    +1

pwi finally resolved the issue of having a whole nation sitting in base while heavy squads farm tokens while **** everyone's fun.... it's only natural that they'll QQb:laugh

i am not even close to be op, and i can tell u , that ure not seeing that not only op ppl got nerfed. also average players. u think that diging the flag will make u get more tokens? just wining land without engaging or seeing any real action wont make u get more tokens. tanking dmg, helping klling ppl, actually killing ppl+ diging flags+helping in ur war give u more tokens. than just wining empty lands. while u win an empty land and some1 wiht same gears as u went to a land wiht more ppl, this person might end wiht moretokens than u. if u dont see this then u are blind.

nerf op ppl?ok i am agree wiht this. but not nerfing the rest of the populatin, and tahts the case here. everybody got nerfed, not just op ppl. op ppl doesnt even care they do nw in multiple toons just couse they can. they dont care their nation, and sometimes neither their squad. they just go there to safetly pk. at the end, they can use their credit cards and buy all they want.. who lost? YOU AND THE REST OF PPL THAT ARENT CASHSHOPERS!
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    not only op ppl got nerfed. also average players. u think that diging the flag will make u get more tokens? just wining land without engaging or seeing any real action wont make u get more tokens. tanking dmg, helping klling ppl, actually killing ppl+ diging flags+helping in ur war give u more tokens. than just wining empty lands. while u win an empty land and some1 wiht same gears as u went to a land wiht more ppl, this person might end wiht moretokens than u. if u dont see this then u are blind.

^this

seeing the early comments i thought: oh damn so it's not a token nerf, they just balanced and players with few contribution will get more tokens...

but its not... its a token nerf and with this new kind of "wined" NWs it sucks bad
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    it is bad that the persons saying we are qqing probably are cashshopers or ppl that dont really care the game much. couse average players got affected more than cashshopers. i guarantee u that. but ooo well tehy dont see it. they just stand here saying we are crying...probably u sir/madam can use ur credit card buy ur sow whenever u want, but i cant! and even if i like the new lands, they should reduce the number of it couse this way only cash players wins. they get less tokens now, they fix it just using their credit card. ppl that dont use real cash got less tokens, how do i fix it?farming more...... but as there arent many instances that can be farmed (like in nirvana days) merchant get flooded wiht TT mats and lunar mats, so prices went down. making my time less profitable in game. sooo at the end guess who get screwed? average players that farm. and u still saying we qqing? i just say u dont see the problem and u are just a troll.
  • trufflles
    trufflles Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    it is bad that the persons saying we are qqing probably are cashshopers or ppl that dont really care the game much. couse average players got affected more than cashshopers. i guarantee u that. but ooo well tehy dont see it. they just stand here saying we are crying...probably u sir/madam can use ur credit card buy ur sow whenever u want, but i cant! and even if i like the new lands, they should reduce the number of it couse this way only cash players wins. they get less tokens now, they fix it just using their credit card. ppl that dont use real cash got less tokens, how do i fix it?farming more...... but as there arent many instances that can be farmed (like in nirvana days) merchant get flooded wiht TT mats and lunar mats, so prices went down. making my time less profitable in game. sooo at the end guess who get screwed? average players that farm. and u still saying we qqing? i just say u dont see the problem and u are just a troll.

nope thats just the original answer of afk/wannabe kids who are here just for attention and think they can just sit back NOT improve but get the same rewards as the peeps that actually worked for their gear.

credit cards/grinding addicts/everyone that actually wants to work for their gear(in a way or the other) don't like to get winned tetris lands we're nothing is a challenge and we're everyone gets the same piece of the pie.

sadly....like many other things in this game...this mistake is in the "we're working on it" stage....or in other words "let's hope something else draws the community's attention so this gets buried with all the other things we're working on it"...or simpler: "talk to the hand".
  • stevocr0
    stevocr0 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i was do NW last night 9.3 credits and got 0 token.
    and i don`t heaved afk
    i try send ticket but not uploading to image`sb:surrender
    http://postimg.org/image/5kedlt293/
    http://postimg.org/image/gym84prmx/

same for me tonight....i was playing all time...fighting killing people and with 8k+ score got 0 tokens...b:sad
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    6K cred on last place nation 55 tokens.

System is weird
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    LOL to get around the same amount of tokens i used to get being in a fail nation (last or 3rd place) my nation had to win and i did 25k contribution. the entire nation got more than 1k points, i ended wiht 210 supply tokens!!! LOL LOL this sucks. i used to get around 170-180 just being in 4th or 3rd nation...now i get around the same with an epic nation. GG
  • p051626516516512
    p051626516516512 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    249 tokens man stop being a wet wipe y complain ppl like u r just greedy right so stop your winning try getting 0 tokens winning nation 7k points twice in a row 249 is hell of a lot of tokkens for just 1 run

i think the problem is with to many sins in nw cuz pwi bases the points on ur class
  • Aviron - Harshlands
    Aviron - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I'd be happy to get anything over 100. I get 50-100 per run lol.
    It would be nice if there was another way to get NW tokens for those of us that find it difficult to get up 3AM lol. Maybe have tokens drop in nirvana to revive the instance?
  • darknessofmy
    darknessofmy Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Last NW, people getting around 400-900 token. How that happen!
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Last NW, people getting around 400-900 token. How that happen!
    **** that... how can i get that to happen to me? b:surprised b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • juicybluca
    juicybluca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    i am starting to suppose that it might be a soulforce based reward aswell,
    its few weeks i get like 5-6k contribution and i leave nation wars @ like 20-30mins that they started and i still get 30-50 tokens.. weird
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    you guys dont get the point, do you? 250 is surely not alot. it used to be double the amount with such a high personal credit and such a winning nation.
    you forget that this server has only 120 people per nation.

anyway, the new NW sucks hard in my opinion:

- the promised 15v15 capture the flag turned out to be 30 vs 30 (30 vs 10 in most cases)
    - map waaaaay to big, many lands were conquered by one person only
    - very weird calculation of personal credits and token
    - crystal fights are over as soon as 1 team reaches the enemies spawn-gate. u can imagine the spawnkill-fest with a possible 40 ppl team.

You are absolutely clueless. In the new NW everyone is getting increased contribution, so everyone will be getting relatively the same as they did prior to the update. So, even with 20k contribution everyone else might be getting close to that much, giving you the same amount of tokens from the pre-set total as before. Plus, 249 is very good.

More pew pew, less QQ please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You are absolutely clueless. In the new NW everyone is getting increased contribution, so everyone will be getting relatively the same as they did prior to the update. So, even with 20k contribution everyone else might be getting close to that much, giving you the same amount of tokens from the pre-set total as before. Plus, 249 is very good.

More pew pew, less QQ please.

Yes and No. You are correct in saying that everyone is getting increased contribution, this includes all the semi-afk alts that people bring in. They are getting a lot more contribution for doing very little and therefore are getting a higher share of the contribution. This in turn actually takes away possible tokens for people that are actively playing nation wars.

The fact that people can get ridiculous amounts of contribution from jumping from one land to another without actually engaging an enemy is just plain stupid. I play Nation Wars to upgrade gear and also the fun of pk, with the current map situation there is very little fun factor.
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    @ Reply to the 1st post: I would be happy with any type of token I would get b:chuckle

Not everything can be taken for granted!