multi client

Options
jrmlove4ever
jrmlove4ever Posts: 33 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
How The Hell Do I Multi-client On This New Damn Arc System, I Do Not Have A Pwi Folder In My Documents For Some ****in Reason... Someone. Give Me A Fast Way To Access Multi-client.... Ive Tried Everything, I Cant Make A Pwi Shortcut Either.... Someone Help!!!!!!!
Post edited by jrmlove4ever on

Comments

• Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Did you do a search through the forums? I'm sure your not the first to have this problem.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    How The Hell Do I Multi-client On This New Damn Arc System, I Do Not Have A Pwi Folder In My Documents For Some ****in Reason... Someone. Give Me A Fast Way To Access Multi-client.... Ive Tried Everything, I Cant Make A Pwi Shortcut Either.... Someone Help!!!!!!!

b:shockedUnless you installed PWI on a cloud-based server the game is installed on your hard drive somewhere. Go find it. Then find the element.exe file inside that and shebang! You'll be able to multiclient. To make it easy use the search all files and folders option for the element.exe.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Try to find C:\Perfect World Entertainment or C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment

then find Perfect World International\element in that directory.

Right click elementclient.exe -> send to -> Desktop (create link)

go to desktop right click the link and on "Destination" add 'startbypatcher' in the end.

would look something like
    "...ld International\element\elementclient.exe" startbypatcher
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Try to find C:\Perfect World Entertainment or C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment

then find Perfect World International\element in that directory.

Right click elementclient.exe -> send to -> Desktop (create link)

go to desktop right click the link and on "Destination" add 'startbypatcher' in the end.

would look something like
    You don't need to add the "startbypatcher" at the end, the client will do that automatically on the first open. Once you have the first client up, simply run elementclient again and it opens a second client window.

Personally the process is simplified because opening the first elementclient automatically brings up the patcher to check for updates. Previously, it did not, and if you forgot to update the client after a patch release you would get the incorrect version error.

Also, @the OP, why in the world would you look for a program in "My Documents"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tsuzukii
    tsuzukii Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yeah! It's simple. Just open patcher twice hjaha <3
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    raaggggeeeeeeeeee
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.