LF info on new helm

_Mictian_ - Archosaur
_Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
ae1bcb92d635eca7882b965ec3d7e8ba1371851293.jpg

So the new helm crown of madness seems pretty cool with a sexy +9 atk lvl set bonus, but:

what's the chance to drop it from packs?

75 str requirement? arcanes gonna sacrifice 20 mag for this?

is this bound on equip or plain bound to who drops it from packs?
Post edited by _Mictian_ - Archosaur on

Comments

• _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    0.0002% chance. Have fun.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ae1bcb92d635eca7882b965ec3d7e8ba1371851293.jpg

So the new helm crown of madness seems pretty cool with a sexy +9 atk lvl set bonus, but:

what's the chance to drop it from packs?

75 str requirement? arcanes gonna sacrifice 20 mag for this?

is this bound on equip or plain bound to who drops it from packs?

Arcanes who are not going to sacrifice 20 Mag for that Helm are down right stupid. There is no Better helmet out there especially not for Arcanes. Compare the best (NW Upgrade) helmet for arcanes with this one...clear choice I guess even without the cape. I would use it on any character. 2850 HP and 600MP on +12 is something xD and especially Barbs and classes that dont have much MP will benefit from this....tho I guess it will be nearly impossible to get this one...getting this compared to a SoT degrades the SoT to a common price everyone gets from packs xDDD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Arcanes who are not going to sacrifice 20 Mag for that Helm are down right stupid. There is no Better helmet out there especially not for Arcanes. Compare the best (NW Upgrade) helmet for arcanes with this one...clear choice I guess even without the cape. I would use it on any character. 2850 HP and 600MP on +12 is something xD and especially Barbs and classes that dont have much MP will benefit from this....tho I guess it will be nearly impossible to get this one...getting this compared to a SoT degrades the SoT to a common price everyone gets from packs xDDD

2850 hp ? wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

shut up and take my money
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'll give it a few months. It's probably going to sell for about 400m. I can bet, just like the Sky Cover, you'll be able to make it. I got my Matchless Wings years ago the week it came out on trade for a 5* orb lol. I'll wait till the helm is common and the price drops. The price will be so high, no one will buy it, everyone will have a price war and it'll sell way cheaper. Look at the pattern on selling mounts and flyers. Granted the drop rate is lower but, the day it comes out, they sell for 200-250m, sometimes higher. A week later, you can get it for 70-90m. A month later, 20m on mounts, 90-100m on flyers. I'm not in a rush, the game is not going anywhere.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'll give it a few months. It's probably going to sell for about 400m. I can bet, just like the Sky Cover, you'll be able to make it. I got my Matchless Wings years ago the week it came out on trade for a 5* orb lol. I'll wait till the helm is common and the price drops. The price will be so high, no one will buy it, everyone will have a price war and it'll sell way cheaper. Look at the pattern on selling mounts and flyers. Granted the drop rate is lower but, the day it comes out, they sell for 200-250m, sometimes higher. A week later, you can get it for 70-90m. A month later, 20m on mounts, 90-100m on flyers. I'm not in a rush, the game is not going anywhere.

400m eh? given that catshops have a SoT for 600m (DW) I wouldn't be surprised if they ask for 1b xD Well, the sktcover was craftable from the beginning, the packs came afterwards.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited June 2013

or the arcane rather keeps their 20 magic and uses the money they would spend to buy/refine/shard the new helm to +12 all their r9 armor ;)

and btw, venos only need to spend 15 mag :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    b b b but 2850 hps are like 1/4 of my total unbuffed hps

this is like giving a AA the hps of a LA b:dirty