What's your pet's Inherited Stats/Mood?

Comments

• kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just evolved Herc today. Now I can use Feral Stones to reroll/level.
    PAtk: 24/65
    Def: 21/35
    HP: 36/40
    AtkLv: 16/80
    DefLv: 38/100

Mood: Staunt
    Regeneration Lvl 3: Every 3 seconds, recover 3% of your own Max HP over 30 seconds.
    Unyielding Lvl 2: Increase defense level by 8.

That HP puts Herc at 6.2k HP. The Mood skills are nice too, though wish they were higher level.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Reshaped Harpy today. I finally evolved the Phoenix so I had some Stars to spare.

Old:
    7/40
    14/20
    7/20
    49/100
    53/60

New:
    32/40 Attack
    12/20 Defence
    12/20 HP
    81/100 Attack lvl
    32/60 Defence lvl

I lost 21 defence levels but I gained HP and a big boost in attack power. I got got the mood Sensitive so 20% bonus damage from Wraithslayer on top of everything else. The Harpy hits much harder than before.

I still need to reroll mood to get the exact one I want; Righteous to maximize her attack power in PvE.

I'm not sure what to do first though xD I need to Reshape my Phoenix too as well as reroll its mood. It's my main PvP pet but I don't PvP much due to timezone. I also want to level up the Hercules at some point. I don't know what to choose first
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Celestial Giant (Baby Hercules) lvl 100

physical attack: 27/65 f:worry
    defense: 30/35 f:thanks
    HP: 27/40 f:sweat
    attack level: 42/80 f:despise
    defense level: 76/100 f:grin

Mood: Daring
    Howl 2
    Unyielding 2
    Gold Armor Deity

I am well satisfied with the mood. I LOVE the AoE, but I am torn about his stats. On the one hand, I love the defense he has. He is tanking better then he ever has before. So much so, i am even thinking about testing him against Pole in 69. Another effect of howl is that it builds a lot of aggro, according to the skill description, so I don't have to worry about mobs slipping his control and coming at me.

On the other hand, I would like him to have better attack power. I am not too fussed about his HP, as I veno macro most mobs I fight, and am able to keep his HP up even against the map 5 bosses, which before evolving him, I struggled to do. Still, his DPS is harly more then before evolving.

All in all, I feel I got lucky with his evolution. His stats seem to fit my play style very well, and the mood with the AoE is just wonderful. I kind of want to retry his stats, but I am scared spitless that I might lower his defense to unacceptable levels. I think for now I will leave them be, at least until I am more sure of his aggro holding ability.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Gold Armor Deity itself builds a lot of aggro (much more than level 5 bash, despite being a 15 second cooldown skill; I might replace that with a debuff skill), and that alone is keeping aggro off me (had aggro pingpong with a 100 sin on TT bosses.)

Is the mood skill Howl different from regular Howl?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver
    WorryEasykil - Dreamweaver Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Gold Armor Deity itself builds a lot of aggro (much more than level 5 bash, despite being a 15 second cooldown skill; I might replace that with a debuff skill), and that alone is keeping aggro off me (had aggro pingpong with a 100 sin on TT bosses.)

Is the mood skill Howl different from regular Howl?

Gold armor deity also decreases the damage he takes for a short time, and is a lined AoE

doing Brim, my herc took aggro from a level 101 seeker in vortex for a short time using Howl, and in Delta, handled aggro froom the first few waves of mobs. (Took aggro on wave 3 but I could not keep him healed enough to survive)

Not sure if Mood Howl and Skill Howl are different. I hope not, as I want to max it out when I get enough coin
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Must be different, since normal howl doesn't give that much aggro (Level 100 scorpion with bash, pierce, howl and sandblow, all level 5, and using all skills, was not able to keep aggro off me on Mind Invader unless I gave it a good headstart.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    They are different.
    Same case as Seekers and Venomancers both having Soul Shatter skill or the Flesh Ream of Barbarians and pets.

@ WorryEasykil - that's a pretty good roll indeed. In case you reroll, you can still choose to keep your current one if you don't like what you get. Overall though, I think it's pretty good. I'll try for a defensive one as well on my Hercules when I evolve it.
  • Pelli - Dreamweaver
    Pelli - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Imperial Skeleton:
    Attack: 53/70
    Defense: 19/20
    HP: 11/20
    Attack Level: 21/50
    Defense Level: 39/50

Mood: Insane

Skills: Wraithslayer lvl 3
    Craze lvl 2
    Bone Sickle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ponies! :3
  • EllyFire - Dreamweaver
    EllyFire - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ====================================

Nix Lvl 100

Mood: Eccentric

Attack: 46/75
    Defense: 9/20
    HP: 12/20
    Attack Level: 48/90
    Defense Level: 28/50

Mood skills :

Flash Lv1 : Has a 5% chance to evade all damage.
    Spirit Lv1 : You are unselectable by players for 6 seconds.

====================================

Planning to evolve my Herc and Dark wanderer next. (anyone evolved a wanderer yet?)

A few questions about reshaping and training mode :
    1. When you chose the option reshape, it will get you a new mood AND new inherited stats redistribution?
    2. Also an option to decline the new roll, but lose the invested stars I presume?
    3. Training mode can be done as many times as you want and will increase your mood levels and inherited stats? (in other words, as long as you keep training your pet with stars, you can achieve max inheritance stats?)
    "How do you turn this on?"
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013

A few questions about reshaping and training mode :
    1. When you chose the option reshape, it will get you a new mood AND new inherited stats redistribution?
    2. Also an option to decline the new roll, but lose the invested stars I presume?
    3. Training mode can be done as many times as you want and will increase your mood levels and inherited stats? (in other words, as long as you keep training your pet with stars, you can achieve max inheritance stats?)
    Reshape is only stats, not mood.

Yes. :3

Err, hypothetically yes, but the stats are randomily generated each time so the likeliness of max stats are the same each time. [And, again, no it won't effect mood levels, sadily. I'm hoping for another way to increase the mood levels soon OTL since the only current way to increase them is rerolling mood and hoping for a better level... and it doesn't tell you the level in the reroll screen, either]

Edits::
    Since I'm on here, I'll share PreeK's (my nix)'s stats OTL
    Mood: Chivalrous
    (Soul Eating level 2)
    (Mind level 1)
    Attack:44/75
    Defence:12/20
    HP:18/20
    Attack Level:36/90
    Defence Level:50/60
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nonella
    nonella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As I'm PVE veno, I wanted more def on my herc and mass aggro would be nice too. So after 5th reshaping I got these stats.
    Mood: Egotistical.
    Unyielding: increases Def lvl by 16
    Provoking: has a 30% chance to attract all targets arround you. Not to mention that I got max lvls of both skills, I plan to leave this one.
    Just noticed that Provoking for some reason attracts 1 target only, there's and animation like archer bow purge and mob is deadly attracted to herc, but description says that it's an mass aggro ._.

Inherited stats:
    Att: 35/65
    Def: 32/35
    HP: 23/40
    Atk lvl: 44/80
    Def lvl:62/100

Not sure about atk/def lvl, my veno doesn't have them much, so I want to get more att and hp points.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Evolved Cuddly Pup/Valiant Protector

Stats:
    Attack: 51/70
    Defense: 18/20
    HP: 8/20
    Atk. Lv.: 26/50
    Def. Lv.: 30/50

Mood: Fiery

Skills:
    -Loyal Dog: Make enemy players only can target Valiant Protector within 4 seconds... Master, run! Special Skill of valiant Protector...
    -Craze lvl 2: Has a 2% chance to increase your attack rate by 25% for 12 seconds...
    -Ghost lvl 4: Damage from players is reduced by 45%...

Haven't done any rerolls or stuff like that yet... My beloved Boyce is a lot stronger then before... So that's good... Not sure what to think of the extra skills though... They seem kinda useless for PvE... His 4 basic/learned skills are Bash, Threaten, Tough, and Howl... All at lvl 5... Which I'm mostly still using even now... I already checked most of the new skills on Ecatomb but I highly doubt I'll find any good use for most of them... But I don't care... My doggy is very pretty now, and a lot stronger too (he can even tank mobs in Eden/Brim one at a time)... So I'm happy with anything I guess... f:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • SanChan - Heavens Tear
    SanChan - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Evolved Nix

Stats

Attk 36/75
    Def 15/20
    Hp 13/20
    Attk lvl 50/90
    Def lvl 17/60

Mood

Indefferent

Spirit lvl1
    Shadow lvl2

Well the stats are ok since i dont have def lvl anyways im ok with 17 in that XD
    The mood on the other hand isnt that good imo i want to change it after i evolved my dino
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I just evolved my Kowlin to a Drizzy and I'm very happy with her stats! f:grin

I wonder if I'm the first one to evolve kowlin on my server (or even in the whole game f:hehe )

Stats:

Attack: 27/80
    Def: 15/20
    HP: 8/20
    Atk lvl: 32/50
    Def lvl: 39/50

Since the kowlin is kinda squishy I was hoping for a lot of def. My wish was granted!

Mood: Acute

Skill 1: Sharp lvl 2 (Has a 10%, on attack, to deal metal dmg equal to attack dmg. Less effective on mobs.)

Skill 2: Ghost lvl 5 (Dmg from players is decreased by 50%. )

Note on Drizzy:

She now seems to attack from a distance with roaring fireballs. Awesomeness. f:cool
  • Lazyneko - Sanctuary
    Lazyneko - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Having looked through the list of what people have gotten, I'm amazed I managed to get my nixes stats first roll, I was assuming that atk lvl was naturally high. However, since the atk lvl is out of 90, I'm not really sure how much use an extra 75 attack would be on top of that, or do both have some sort of multiplier based on player gear, etc?

Anyway, lists:
    Evolved nix:

atk: 50/75
    def: 16/20
    hp: 9/20
    atk lvl: 86/90
    def lvl: 54/60

Mood: seasoned (not too happy, this is my 3rd reroll, and I'll keep trying for something else)

Evolved herc:
    atk: 35/65
    def: 27/35
    hp: 33/40
    atk lvl: 37/80
    def lvl: 32/100

Mood: egotistical (very happy with this mood, 12 extra defence lvls and an aggro skill, I can take aggro off almost anyone, but with a low defence level it tends to die when I stop paying attention in high level instances, it can tank TT3-x until either I get slept/stunned/channel slowed or it gets purged.)
    Not too happy with the stats though, going to reroll after I get my nix's mood better.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Could you two give me a list of possible moods the Kowlin/Drizzy and the Puppy/Protector can have? I just want to fill up my spreadsheet, I'd appreciate it!
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    edited June 2013
    Could you two give me a list of possible moods the Kowlin/Drizzy and the Puppy/Protector can have? I just want to fill up my spreadsheet, I'd appreciate it!

I thought pets all had the same mood list. o.o
    I'll check that out in a few and edit this post with a list for Drizzy! ^.^
  • Castgurl - Raging Tide
    Castgurl - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Nix *Chula*

Mood: Merciless *Muahahaah* b:laugh

Atk: 53/75
    Def: 7/20
    Hp: 7/20
    Atk lvl: 53/90
    Def lvl: 26/60

New Skills:

Cripple - Lv4: 4% chance to slow down the target by 70% and does that for 6 seconds.
    Ghost - Lv.4: Reduces damage from players by 45%

My thoughts: I can get a better roll, but since this does comsume your stars when going into the menu, I'll just give these stats a go for a while. I am doing pvp on my veno so I want it to have a high attack lv. The Ghost skill will help out with its already poor defenses.

PvE wise: Chula ish eating those TT bosses alive.
    b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Castgurl.com - Beast Domes comic soon to be under contract.
    People that act tough in this game are the lowest people irl...
    2nd RB Veno 103/TooLazy/TooLazy (I will update.)
    2nd RB Sage Barb - Lrugtasc (Active)
    Youtube/Castgurl - PWI
    Facebook/BeastDomes and you can find it on Google+
    If you flame me or disrespect me I will BL you. No questions asked. b:kiss
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    I thought pets all had the same mood list. o.o
    I'll check that out in a few and edit this post with a list for Drizzy! ^.^

I thought the same at first but it turns out there are about 70 different mood types (could be even more for all we know) and each pet has only access to 30 out of those 70.

In my spreadsheet, I just want to include which moods each pet can get so people can check out the skills and decide what they want for their pets without the need to be in-game or evolve their pets.
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    edited June 2013
    I thought the same at first but it turns out there are about 70 different mood types (could be even more for all we know) and each pet has only access to 30 out of those 70.

In my spreadsheet, I just want to include which moods each pet can get so people can check out the skills and decide what they want for their pets without the need to be in-game or evolve their pets.

Yep I just checked and she has a whole different skill list than the nix. It's also 4 pages long so it might take me a while. X.x

I noticed that the number of stars required to mood train and reshape are higher for the nix (20, 16) than for the kowlin (14, 10).
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013

I noticed that the number of stars required to mood train and reshape are higher for the nix (20, 16) than for the kowlin (14, 10).

That's true too. I should probably mention it on my guide later o.o
    And no rush, take your time xD
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Kewl :3
    Even though I have the dino, I kind of want to level my Kowlin third... I'm still trying to figure out what niche I want all of these pets to fill, since nixes don't get stuck in-terrian anymore/can go in-instances. I know what an awesome niche for the harpy would be, but I can't exactily get it when it's not sale price, which is just as well. OTL
    Drizzy basically looks like a smaller and red version of the new mount, right? The screenshot of him that we have isn't a very flattering angle... well, at least for the muzzle, anyway.
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    edited June 2013

Kewl :3
    Even though I have the dino, I kind of want to level my Kowlin third... I'm still trying to figure out what niche I want all of these pets to fill, since nixes don't get stuck in-terrian anymore/can go in-instances. I know what an awesome niche for the harpy would be, but I can't exactily get it when it's not sale price, which is just as well. OTL
    Drizzy basically looks like a smaller and red version of the new mount, right? The screenshot of him that we have isn't a very flattering angle... well, at least for the muzzle, anyway.

EDIT: Here's the post I made in the SS forum with a few SS of my Drizzy.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1608671
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Idk if it will work but I hope you can see them here directly:

2013-06-2722-13-55_zpsad2c3eb8.png

2013-06-2810-02-36_zps603ad05e.png

2013-06-2721-49-58_zps9624dd20.png

Awwwwh~
    That last picture is really kewl :3 Thank you for sharing~
    Is her tail always straight up like that while idleing or does it still swish?
    Also the backpaws look really warm and I want to hug them OTL

Edits:: Er, it'll only let you directily show images on the off-topic forum, screenshot forum, fanatics forum and... not sure if there's any others.
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    edited June 2013

Awwwwh~
    That last picture is really kewl :3 Thank you for sharing~
    Is her tail always straight up like that while idleing or does it still swish?
    Also the backpaws look really warm and I want to hug them OTL

Edits:: Er, it'll only let you directily show images on the off-topic forum, screenshot forum, fanatics forum and... not sure if there's any others.

Yeah it's always up, unless she's fighting. xD

Ohh I see. I'll go post them in the SS forum and edit my previous post with a link to it. ^.^
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    edited June 2013

Fewf, finally done!f:fan

I posted the list of Drizzy's possible moods and skills along with some SS in this thread.

Enjoy!f:grin
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    In the combat training; there's a mood list button that shows available moods for each pet. I was surprised to find Fair available for Imperial Skeleton but not Heliacle Phoenix.

After looking at the moods for the Phoenix, I realize it's going to be hard to get it up to par with Imperial Skeleton's PvE dd which has the mood Energetic (another one not available for Nix).

I think what I'm seeing is that they've continued to push the Nix as a PvP pet, as a good PvE mood is rare for it.

Anyone not into PvP should probably just not get a Nix.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • FireHowl - Harshlands
    FireHowl - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I evolved my kowlin the day Rising Call went live

Mood: Cunning
    Skills: Break Blade lvl2 and Ghost lvl4
    Inherited Stats:
    12/80 attack (lol)
    12/20 defense
    17/20 hp
    31/50 attack lvl
    36/50 def lvl

I evolved my Dino 2 days ago

Mood: Insane
    Skills: Craze lvl4 and Wraithslayer lvl4
    Inherited Stats:
    40/70 att
    13/20 defense
    16/20 hp
    35/50 attack lvl
    12/50 defense lvl
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2013
    Fewf, finally done!f:fan

I posted the list of Drizzy's possible moods and skills along with some SS in this thread.

Enjoy!f:grin

Checking! b:dirty
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Evolved the herc; got some crappy PVP thing (unseelctable by players, and reduce damage from players... uh, no. If it's the cople of times a year I'm fighting players, it'll be the nix thanks.) rerolled and got "Raving" L2 craze (2% chance of attack rate buff) L3 demon hunting (+9 slaying levels)
    Stats: 23/65 27/35 30/40 47/80 68/100