New dreamveaver pack code

Options
NW_Shinoby - Dreamweaver
NW_Shinoby - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
on facebook they sayed gona have 2 packs per account it ended the date to realease,what's the new code?
Post edited by NW_Shinoby - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• FabulousLuna - Lost City
    FabulousLuna - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    If you read the post correctly on facebook. It reads the code will be posted at 11 am pacific time zone.
  • NW_Shinoby - Dreamweaver
    NW_Shinoby - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    It seems gona be tomorow for me now is 6.38 PM,it doesen't matter that much becouse my alt was 21 yesterday,today is 46 no fc
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    It seems gona be tomorow for me now is 6.38 PM,it doesen't matter that much becouse my alt was 21 yesterday,today is 46 no fc

That's not really something to brag about. That's a standard. Besides, nobody should be letting you into FC at that level anyway. You don't need FC until level 80.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I doubt you got 25 levels in 1 day from questing. My toon didn't even level that fast and all I did was quests and culti. From 30's on, it takes alot more to level, even with the experience the quests give you.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I doubt you got 25 levels in 1 day from questing. My toon didn't even level that fast and all I did was quests and culti. From 30's on, it takes alot more to level, even with the experience the quests give you.

Theres a thing called fantasy fruits, TB quests b:bye You get tons of those that lvl.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Theres a thing called fantasy fruits, TB quests b:bye You get tons of those that lvl.

isn't TB at 50+ then 60+? not sure tbh
    in any case OP said that he didn't fc; no comment about other hyper activities xD
    or oracle 'quests'
    you only purge once #yopo
  • douknowjello
    douknowjello Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

It's very easy now to get 25 levels in 1 day without fcc. There's all kinds of stuff in the game now to help low lvls get a boost all the way to 40. And at that point there's the tideborn coming of age quest which is an easy 5 levels.
  • Niriam - Dreamweaver
    Niriam - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I did on my Psy. 1-25, before Perfect Questmaster existed.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I did on my Psy. 1-25, before Perfect Questmaster existed.

1-25 is easy. He said 21-46.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2013
    Options
    You haven't started a new toon lately have you? You can get to level 35 in under 12 hours.

I started a toon at 7am, and was at level 42-ish without doing any BH, FCC, hypers, or the Goshinki chain by bedtime. Over the period of a weekend, I can get a toon to 70 quite easily just going off of quests and a few BH's, without any twinking at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Codes are posted on Fb, I won`t paste them here, they will be removed, as if pwi gets smth out of it if more people visit there x.-
    edited June 2013
    Options
    You haven't started a new toon lately have you? You can get to level 35 in under 12 hours.

I started a toon at 7am, and was at level 42-ish without doing any BH, FCC, hypers, or the Goshinki chain by bedtime. Over the period of a weekend, I can get a toon to 70 quite easily just going off of quests and a few BH's, without any twinking at all.

Interesting, I made a toon 2 weeks ago. It took me 2 weeks to get to 75. All by only questing, bh's, fb's, no hypering. Of course, I don't sit on my computer 24 hrs a day cuz I actually have a life and work 8 hrs a day. Even so, I created the toon on a friday and I wasn't 45 by sunday. b:beatenup
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Its possible for someone to do straight quests into the early 20s during (x2) and then to use the 'Questmaster' along with the 'lucid silver chests' you get for the early level achievement gains, to make it to around that level in the amount of time that they said they did it in, its not really that hard under the combination of circumstances for that time frame.....b:thanks
  • Niriam - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    There are certainly enough quests to do it.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    isn't TB at 50+ then 60+? not sure tbh
    in any case OP said that he didn't fc; no comment about other hyper activities xD
    or oracle 'quests'

Tb quests start at 40 i think, the love story of goshiki starts at 50 i believe.
  • Niriam - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Tb quests start at 40 i think, the love story of goshiki starts at 50 i believe.
    TB quests do start at 40, but the Goshiki thing starts at 51.
  • _Spinkx_ - Sanctuary
    _Spinkx_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Can someone tell me ware Wang Tsai is..cords or city?
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Can someone tell me ware Wang Tsai is..cords or city?

Near every banker in Archosaur.
  • g0d0fd3ath
    g0d0fd3ath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    They are near every banker in all the major cities, I remember seeing one in lost city as well!
    Come and play Jade Dynasty with me!
    In USA-East The Billows, my name is DeadIySin. My Inductor ID is 3670062X033805043008574Z3f4d22