Lycaeum of cultivation problems

nanatar
nanatar Posts: 15 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Venomancer
I have done this cave a few times now and twice now it doesnt even do the waves, so I waste 15 minutes and have gotten nothing.....Can someone plz fix this so I can do it right all the time. Thank you....
Post edited by nanatar on

Comments

• mistressmuerta
    mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    the same thing is happening to me.....i get teleportef inside and the waves counter pops up and the only thing the guy asks me is if i wana leave, while nothing happens
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Are you guys sure you're actually entering at the right times...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You gotta talk to the NPC once you get in, then when the guardians show up, tab to a ??? and aoe it, that'll start the waves.
  • mistressmuerta
    mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i talk to the npc once inside but the other npc will not spawn to start the waves. I could be logging in at the wrong time but im only go in during the time it says on the server. Idk my time could be different since im in japan.
  • nanatar
    edited June 2013

Yes...The other npc does show up but nothing and no waves I am on the west coast and the server is east coast time.
  • nanatar
    edited June 2013
    ok I am in there now and have been for 5 minutes and did all that you said and now for the third time no wave has started. So far the wave has only worked for me twice
  • nanatar
    edited June 2013
    Have been hitting the same ??? for 14 mminutes now and no wave
  • Toopee - Sanctuary
    Toopee - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have been able to do the quest twice with no problems but the third time the mobs didn't show up for more than 15 minutes and today I was in there over and hour and no mobs showed up. Yes, I talked to the NPC and the pop-ups started and the words in chat came up but no mobs. NO MOBS...... :(
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Umm, I'm quite positive that the monsters only appear as soon as you activate a guard.

Did you guys activate a guard or were you just standing there waiting?
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Toopee - Sanctuary
    Toopee - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have been able to do the quest twice with no problems but the third time the mobs didn't show up for more than 15 minutes and today I was in there over and hour and no mobs showed up. Yes, I talked to the NPC and the pop-ups started and the words in chat came up but no mobs. NO MOBS...... :(
    Umm, I'm quite positive that the monsters only appear as soon as you activate a guard.

Of course I activated the guards, as I said before, I've done the quest without problems the first couple of times. I last time no mobs showed up for over and hour and the time before it took about 15 minutes b4 they showed up.
  • nanatar
    edited June 2013
    I was fighting the same ????? guard for the full 15 minutes and the mobs did not show up at all it has been 3 times so for and 2 times that they did
  • nanatar
    edited June 2013
    yes the first 2 times i did this with no problem but the last 3 times i was fighting the same???guard for the full 15 minutes and it did not activate the wave at all.
  • nanatar
    edited June 2013

Yes. The first 2 times I did this it worked just fine and the waves all started. But the last 3 times I was in there I was fighting the same ????guard for the full 15 minutes and the wave never started. At this rate I will never get the stuff to transform my herc or any other.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well, then I don't know what else could possible be @_@ better send in a ticket.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Fon - Raging Tide
    Fon - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you gotta enter at the right time, go to the Ingame Encyclopedia and click on Events, the top left corner of that sub-window shows you the current server time.

you can take the token and enter the instance at any time of the day, But the NPC inside gives you the quest called "The Rift" only during the specific time.

If the npc inside does not have a quest for you it means that you entered at the wrong time.

the waves start shortly after taking the quest from the npc inside.

no quest -> no waves
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    To make sure you're entering at the right times, check this page:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/status

If your timing is correct then Idk what else to say except send in a ticket. b:surrender
  • nanatar
    edited June 2013
    ok the time is East Coast time correct, which is 3 hours ahead of the west coast correct, then yes I have been doin it at the right times it is now 10:30 am here which is 1:30 pm east coast. so i am goin to get on and go in now. The time says 8:00 which is am til 23:30 which is 11:30pm right east coast time
  • nanatar
    edited June 2013
    To make sure you're entering at the right times, check this page:

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/status

If your timing is correct then Idk what else to say except send in a ticket. b:surrender

yes it is correct and tyvm for the help
  • Shadowmuru - Archosaur
    Shadowmuru - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well I still have problems. It work the 1st time I did it just fine. I enter it the same time as I did before around 8 p.m. central time. I get the npc for the quest on the rift and guards go up, second npc shows up. Talk to the guard again but it ask me to leave. I have attack the guards, I have check the event times but when I look at it doesn't have it. In the US West server and I been in archosaur. Maybe it me or something else I don't know. I even look at in game time and I try to aim it around there but I get nothing. I make sure to do everything right but I get nothing. So what am I doing wrong?