Tiger Event

Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
Way to go PWI... breaking Tiger event also, hardly no mobs, and they all hade a really long sqawn time
Post edited by Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    At the event there were only few mobs that spawn really hard and not even close to each other. You have to run like crazy to get some mobs killed because they dont spawn in same places and the contribution points are lower as well....and I loved that event ! b:cry
  • klys
    klys Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i do not approve of the new mob count/spawn in the new tigers. Why was it changed?
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wow, sanctuary has far different scores.

About 150~220 players take part, high scores are far higher. I get ranked 30th~50th over all and i have 8~12k points. Didn't do tiger after the change though.

If the mobs spawn less, well, aps it is b:dirty.
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    that move was kinda smart from pwi Xd hehehe b:laugh but unfor some ppl was lucky in some spots and got over 15k without kill boss .. event take more than 5 minuts and this is good :P they change tiger spawn points and re-spawn time too ..

hope if they change re-ward too cuz canny and rap now not have that value anymore :Pb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    qq

I can't just tab-auto with my eyes closed anymore
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes this sucked >.< i only had 900 points before boss thankfully 2888 got from the boss to get me some crappy gifts :D b:victory Pwi fix it back i only do 2 events tiggys and COA.
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2013
    Wow, sanctuary has far different scores.

About 150~220 players take part, high scores are far higher. I get ranked 30th~50th over all and i have 8~12k points. Didn't do tiger after the change though.

If the mobs spawn less, well, aps it is b:dirty.

Eh, that was just the mob portion if you read the SS right.

Overall at the end (I got beat by a sin and then a decked out r9rr archer randomed higher than me): http://imageshack.us/a/img15/7933/99b.png

Overall mystics: http://imageshack.us/a/img46/4145/d70j.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Overall at the end (I got beat by a sin and then a decked out r9rr archer randomed higher than me): http://imageshack.us/a/img15/7933/99b.png

Rolls a mystic b:dirty
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2013

Eh. I'm just lucky. Literally none of my competition was on except like that r9rr +12 mystic in 2nd place I guess (can't recall him ever coming close to beating me or even doing the event before, tbh) and I forget what his mob score was. I didn't SS that but the mob scores for mystics besides mine were all pretty bad. Like, highest after mine was something like 7k by that HA mystic in third place. Most were 2k-4k or lower. Typical mob contrib is usually around 4-7k for most mysts on HL outside of a few though honestly. ): For comparison, I usually ended up with like 10-13k on mobs prior to this update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• mochikins
    mochikins Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The area north of Lost had no Alphas and very little of the other mobs.

Is this something that will be fixed by next week or should I look some where else?
  • Kymraja - Raging Tide
    Kymraja - Raging Tide Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Stop being lazy and pew pew in new areas, i made 20k credits (5-6k more than usual), just because people was QQ camping...
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    What's going on? My area was the same as normal.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Wow, I wasn't there last night, but wish I was... xD

Usually it's pretty much Eo and me ''fighting'' for the first place. (sometime random points change that position xD)
    Eh. I'm just lucky. Literally none of my competition was on except like that r9rr +12 mystic in 2nd place I guess (can't recall him ever coming close to beating me or even doing the event before, tbh) and I forget what his mob score was. I didn't SS that but the mob scores for mystics besides mine were all pretty bad. Like, highest after mine was something like 7k by that HA mystic in third place. Most were 2k-4k or lower. Typical mob contrib is usually around 4-7k for most mysts on HL outside of a few though honestly. ): For comparison, I usually ended up with like 10-13k on mobs prior to this update.

2 and 6 out gear us, they are full R9rr +10-12 and yet they never did beat us and we use G16. (+5 weap in my case, but in my case all mystics on that list out gear me even you, I can't wait to get a +10 weap).

It's why I say mystic on HL are really bad, you get 30k points as G16 +10 while r9rr+10-12 got 7-14k. (We even beat other R9rr casters class)

And it wasn't cause of new mobs, for mystics it's always like that and the funny thing is Eo's mystic is not her main it's just a alt. If I was one of those R9rr+10-12 main and get beat by a G16 alt mystic week after week I would be ashamed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I been playing for 5 years and never did a tiger event so I can't cry and I'm thankful for that
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I been playing for 5 years and never did a tiger event so I can't cry and I'm thankful for that

you play longer than the event exists, nice :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can someone answer my question as to what's going on? I did not perceive any differences in my area. Have other areas changed?
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited June 2013
    Can someone answer my question as to what's going on? I did not perceive any differences in my area. Have other areas changed?

Apparently the mobs in some other areas aren't spawning/spawn at a much lower rate with a much longer respawn time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• gobroncos
    gobroncos Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The event was overall LAME. It is always a KS fest and it really made that worse. I see participation dropping significantly if it stays this way. It won't be worth much to bother with the mobs and the event will take longer as people just wait at the boss spawn to get their points.
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gobroncos wrote: »
    The event was overall LAME. It is always a KS fest and it really made that worse. I see participation dropping significantly if it stays this way. It won't be worth much to bother with the mobs and the event will take longer as people just wait at the boss spawn to get their points.

Even though, on my alts, the mobs are the most points they get (2k~3k)

Edit: I love Tigers. Didn't really see a difference, besides more people at TW.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • klys
    klys Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can we get a GM response to this unannounced change please?