Karma vs GD - part 2

Sheswes - Heavens Tear
Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Etherblade (West)
No trash talk pl0x b:mischievous

Why did karma's ppl stop "posting" here after TW? :( They were so active few days ago and now... what happened guys? where's my man of the day - pedo?

anyway - I heard some skylines left karma - can any1 confirm it? :>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
Post edited by Sheswes - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Have no idea if any of them left. Seems like you might have the inside knowledge on this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Karma hasn't been posting more or less than they usually do. I think somebody cares too much about Karma's posts and that's why he thinks we're not posting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No trash talk pl0x b:mischievous

Why did karma's ppl stop "posting" here after TW? :( They were so active few days ago and now... what happened guys? where's my man of the day - pedo?

anyway - I heard some skylines left karma - can any1 confirm it? :>

I don't think anyone stoped posting due to any TW. I post everytime i see something and feel like making a comment or reply..

And the only 2 people who left Karma (and yes from Skyline) , were the 2 who couldn't TW next week, so there was no point on staying , if they won't be available to TW .No other reason then that.
  • d4ca
    d4ca Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Don't know why you are so happy. It was a tie, Since golddigrz wont bid, forcing karma to have to bid to have TW. You can't really call anyone "won" until an attacker successfully attacks and takes the crystal off of a defending faction.. As we saw GD would rather not have TW than having to attack karma, karma got punished for wanting TW more than GD...
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Karma hasn't been posting more or less than they usually do. I think somebody cares too much about Karma's posts and that's why he thinks we're not posting.

I can imagine Sheswes constantly refreshing the page for hours on end waiting for a new post. b:shutup

Oh ****, I made a new post.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    I don't think anyone stoped posting due to any TW. I post everytime i see something and feel like making a comment or reply..

And the only 2 people who left Karma (and yes from Skyline) , were the 2 who couldn't TW next week, so there was no point on staying , if they won't be available to TW .No other reason then that.

o manz - you can't TW next week? - GTFO ! this what happens when you've got too many mercenaries rdy to join and not enough slots for them b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    I can imagine Sheswes constantly refreshing the page for hours on end waiting for a new post. b:shutup

Oh ****, I made a new post.

refreshing page manually is for lamers - scripts FTW b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    refreshing page manually is for lamers - scripts FTW b:mischievous

Commitment has taken place!b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Commitment has taken place!b:shocked

ok ok /sarcasm mode off lol b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    d4ca wrote: »
    Don't know why you are so happy. It was a tie, Since golddigrz wont bid, forcing karma to have to bid to have TW. You can't really call anyone "won" until an attacker successfully attacks and takes the crystal off of a defending faction.. As we saw GD would rather not have TW than having to attack karma, karma got punished for wanting TW more than GD...

you meant karma's ego got punished lol - I bet they were sure they would win that TW

earlier they had XXXXX excuses for every single lost (e.g. TW at 2pm - emo archer at work and poor karma's attendance, TW at 8pm - "we had 60-70ppl on" and so on)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can our excuse for not winning by eliminating the crystal was that skykock had our tw lead banned.....?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can our excuse for not winning by eliminating the crystal was that skykock had our tw lead banned.....?

SkyKoC*

Come on Bababambi!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    SkyKoC*

Come on Bababambi!

get r9 weapon u n00b !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    o manz - you can't TW next week? - GTFO ! this what happens when you've got too many mercenaries rdy to join and not enough slots for them b:chuckle

Errr...i can TW ,and i'm still in Karma so don't direct it to me. Those 2 who left can't TW this upcoming week so they decided to just go back to Skyline considering they joined to TW, i think it's quiete simple.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    get r9 weapon u n00b !

come @ me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • KorruptSoul - Heavens Tear
    KorruptSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited June 2013

All you have to do win this debate is to bid on Karma next week and kill the crystal.. simple enough right.? I dont see what the problem is. Or everyone can just keep going back and forth and arguing thier points, either way im off to work. Congratulations on your victory GD, now eliminate all doubt and come at Karma.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    All you have to do win this debate is to bid on Karma next week and kill the crystal.. simple enough right.? I dont see what the problem is. Or everyone can just keep going back and forth and arguing thier points, either way im off to work. Congratulations on your victory GD, now eliminate all doubt and come at Karma.

I kill the crystal okaz?! lol b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    I kill the crystal okaz?! lol b:chuckle

Only if you use fists.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Master of Coffee-
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    She's will solo ride next week tw so it'll be a fair fight b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • korath14
    korath14 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    come on guys...GD won that tw even after karma merged with skyline....that itself says it all about GD being best

and logically, i can understand why GD not bidding on karma as they are already getting 2 hrs+ battle a week...karma (before it began to start merging with all sorts of vagabond guilds in game) never even showed up against GD fight ...why none of you karmains are even talking about it...and after karma merged that lame(*whats that name of the guild that starts with 'R',ends with 'C' and something like a 'o' in between themb:chuckle) guild, GD still showed up to each and every tw they had against karma even after losing it for several weeks....

Accept it, you guys are just so much ego-hurted by those losses to GD that you cant even think reasonably enough...and keep posting excuses that are so lame that even you mother would cry laughing at it...b:laugh

-removed-

i loled at pedro's comment of skyline people only in karma for tw....that shows whats the standard of karma...
    sorry for english...only karmian wont be able to understand it :P
    you meant karma's ego got punished lol - I bet they were sure they would win that TW

earlier they had XXXXX excuses for every single lost (e.g. TW at 2pm - emo archer at work and poor karma's attendance, TW at 8pm - "we had 60-70ppl on" and so on)

wes is having time of his/her life....hahaha..your doing good on forums sir...keep it coming...

and well...its interesting how some people who were so much prophesying about karma's victory still dont have any shame to reply here with such attitude...
    edited June 2013
    korath14 wrote: »
    come on guys...GD won that tw even after karma merged with skyline....that itself says it all about GD being best

So your logic dictates that by being able to defend back and forth for three hours equates to GD being the best? I may be way off here but in order to be called the best there should be no doubt. The best shouldnt have any trouble rolling inferior opponents. But what do i know. Im still advocating that GD should attack Karma. Seeing as your the best and all should be no trouble beating Karma. b:bye
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So your logic dictates that by being able to defend back and forth for three hours equates to GD being the best? I may be way off here but in order to be called the best there should be no doubt. The best shouldnt have any trouble rolling inferior opponents. But what do i know. Im still advocating that GD should attack Karma. Seeing as your the best and all should be no trouble beating Karma. b:bye

so then by logic...there is no "best" between karma and gd?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear
    XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Why not close this tread down like the one before, its just as lame. We all got a 3 hour fight, one teams pixels defeated another teams pixels. Now that that is covered, who gives a sh*t about the drama that goes with it? See u next week Karma, ty for the fun.
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013

Where were you the week we attacked and defended Karma in the same day and won both by eliminating their crystal? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    so then by logic...there is no "best" between karma and gd?

Seems to be the case... currently.
    edited June 2013
    Where were you the week we attacked and defended Karma in the same day and won both by eliminating their crystal? b:bye

In Skyline, read the signature it says Skyline. Since i wasnt in Karma that week your response is null and void... try again.. b:bye
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    In Skyline, read the signature it says Skyline. Since i wasnt in Karma that week your response is null and void... try again.. b:bye

some1 forgot to change the signature then lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Why would i change my signature? Im only temp in Karma..... sure lets make a signature for three weeks in photoshop...sorry im not that bored. lol
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    That was not my point; you keep saying attack Karma like Gd hasn't attacked them. But i simply said that we did AND defended in the same day. You act like this we havent attacked karma at all. We did and won. I dont care if youre in skyline or karma or big hearts.

Get proved wrong again mr. smart asssssss b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Karma attacked GD, and the best they were able to do was avoid a loss by crystal. If they were defending I'd say they won, but they attacked so by definition they lost. Gd's crystal was in great shape at the end, so there was no threat of losing to Karma.... I don't believe there are any excuses left for Karma to use as to why they didn't win. It was a good fight pretty evenly matched, looks like some good TW's to follow in the near future. Does anyone really want 6 hours of TW each weekend? Nah, many of us have a RL>PWI.
This discussion has been closed.