☆ Fonyan's Screenshot Archive

123457»

Comments

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Got tired of the dark hair and the overly serious look. x.x Changed it to something lighter and slightly more cheerful.Too bad the weapon looks out of place. xD

fd5h.png

5jwd.png

xsj.png

rpvm.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yay finally more awesome screenies, man you cleric is so pretty and i just LOVE the ss with the unicorn its brilliant Q.Q
    BTW when i bought those shoes from you earlier today i said "ty shizu! *facepalm* idk why i said that, i knew it was you lol, probably because i was looking up her ss earlier today >.<
    Anyway good luck with the exams, hope u will have time take more ss when your are finished with them :)

Hehe, thanks ^^ I was really happy to find the unicorn since I can't afford the real thing.. xD
    And I thought you mixed me up with Shizu because you saw her in-game or something. :o Sad that she isn't on the forums much anymore.
    I only got 2 exams left on Tuesday and then I'm free >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rpvm.png

Glad to see you back here Fon, been missing your gorgeous screenies! Seeker is looking amazing as always and I still can't get over how cute your cleric is looking :3 I've tried to redo mine so many times but she never ends up looking any different - guess she's just meant to look like she does xD

And good luck in your final exams, I'm sure you'll do great :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021