Morai server is down?

Options
2»

Comments

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    well..you cant login anymore and half of those that were online got kicked from server aswell.

what is it with this server? why does this happen every week? its well annoying. btw there was a period of 3 minutes or so where you could login.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • SacredRose - Morai
    SacredRose - Morai Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

what is it with this server? why does this happen every week? its well annoying.

That... Why is it always morai and not the US servers? Is it something wrong at where the server stands? Might wanna move to another server thing then.
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    try plain force log at first login attempt it should be working
    at least worked for me :3
  • SacredRose - Morai
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I tried that.. Didnt work for me.
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    :( dammit so i guess i am gonna eat that wedding's cake all by myself
  • SacredRose - Morai
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Seems like servers are up again.
  • Sanna - Morai
    Sanna - Morai Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Thank you for letting us know SacredRose
  • SacredRose - Morai
    edited June 2013
    Options
    No problem :)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    How can it be offline when i know three people on my skype who are currently online?.. :L (I can't get on though)

The PWI servers work in several ways. Map Server Login Server Instance Service ETC...

Its possible when the Login Service goes down you wont be able to log in but others will still be online. Because that part of the server is still running.

Good recient example is the time when FC crashed on a server cant rember which one but eveyone online in that instance got booted and was unable to log back in... the rest of the server was fine... Unitll they restarted that instance and eveything returned to normal...

the system design is complicated enough....
  • Maleass - Archosaur
    Maleass - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    server is down again..lawl......b:angry
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    yes, it's down again. funny.... both times it went down was just before TW's also. I smell something fishy here.
  • Ridelia - Morai
    Ridelia - Morai Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    There is something wrong with the login server not Morai server itself. I was dualclienting, I had to log out one of my accounts for a sec then... I couldn't login it for 15 mins while my other account char was moving around, talkieng to people and killing stuff with 60ms ping. So server itself was fine, just the login screen was out of connection.
  • SacredRose - Morai
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I have no login problems since those earlier today, but i do have a dc about every single hour... That kinda pisses me off. Its not my internet because ive been on teamspeak as well and havent been disconnected from that when i did in pwi...

Something is still wrong....
  • SacredRose - Morai
    edited June 2013
    Options
    And now i get booted and same probs.. Cant log in... wtg pwi.... GET OFF UR LAZY ***** AND DO SOMETHINGb:angry
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    There is something wrong with the login server not Morai server itself. I was dualclienting, I had to log out one of my accounts for a sec then... I couldn't login it for 15 mins while my other account char was moving around, talkieng to people and killing stuff with 60ms ping. So server itself was fine, just the login screen was out of connection.

Still that many not be the only answer... may have something to do with the ISP they use as well... in fact could be a number of things causing issues. Im sure they know what it could be. May have something to do with the database merge... after all they where havin issues with that when they decided to do the merge. Shame PW was never really designed to just add a Character in front of the name that shows your home server (for example DW-Heero200 HT-Heero200) i dono just a sugestion would need tweeking then all the database could have possibly and i say possibly been merged with ease. To be fair im sure their would still be issues tho...

Kinda glad i never went to the EU server now. LOL.