$25 Ultimate Game Card Missing Option On Zen Payment

Options
runriot
runriot Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Cash Shop Huddle
I have $25 prepaid ultimate game card from Walmart and there is no selection to use it on the zen page. What can I do in addition to submitting the ticket support? Ticket support takes too much time to reply. It would be nice to use this $25 card soon. There is the game Perfect World listed on this card. I checked it to be sure before I bought it.
Post edited by runriot on

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Go to --> https://billing.perfectworld.com/charge then select -->Ultimate Game Card OR Perfect World. If it doesn't shows up in your screen i guess then it's likely a problem with your browsers. Try clearing you cache & cookies OR swap broswer.

Note:PWI official supports Firefox & Internet Explorer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Chizzy - Lost City
    Chizzy - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    runriot wrote: »
    I have $25 prepaid ultimate game card from Walmart and there is no selection to use it on the zen page. What can I do in addition to submitting the ticket support? Ticket support takes too much time to reply. It would be nice to use this $25 card soon. There is the game Perfect World listed on this card. I checked it to be sure before I bought it.

I ran into this same problem, the Walmart where I live no longer sells the $20 cards they only have the $25 UGC and there is no option for the $25 cards. I guess they haven't updated they're system yet, so until they do I just load money on my American Express Blue Bird card cause there in no fees and use that until they update the system to allow for the $25 cards
  • marsbars4
    marsbars4 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    when I click on perfect world ( I bought my card at 7-11 a fast card) the only option I get is to fill out a profile. There is nothing that says anything about putting in information about prepaid card. what the hell? how do I do this
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Go to > https://billing.perfectworld.com/charge then Select a Payment Processor>Choose one of the following under Cash,Prepaid Cards & Vouchers section . If you want to charge via any Card.

I hope i'm clear to you. If not re-post again i will put screenshots to help you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seanabel
    seanabel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Still no option for a Ultimate game card $25 value
  • seanabel
    seanabel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Okay so from the Neverwinter side I saw a post and it works choose the $20 and it will leave you a balance of 500 points then go back through and claim the card again to receive the 500 points

**** You have to wait a few sec at check out for it to give you the option to get the 500 points but they are there!

Hope this helps
  • Skillgannon - Raging Tide
    Skillgannon - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    sweet! I just got a free PSN card code and it was valid! If you need a code check out http://psn.cardcodes.net
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    What type of Code is that ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tazwarden
    tazwarden Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Have $25 ultimate card from Frys' did the $20 redemption but will not let me reput the same card in for adntl $5 how do I get the rest into ZEN...did this on two cards