what the hell is wrong with auction house???

Options
SachiLee - Heavens Tear
SachiLee - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
how come I can not put anymore then 7 items to sell in auction house? And my husband cant even put 1 Item into auction house. look GMS if you cant add new updates with out **** up the game. why don't you just leave well enough alone. like come on.. bugs, glitches, and other game problems. You don't fix what problems you do have and you go add more to it. and since many other people complain. well this is my 1st every complaint. wish PWI was back like it use to be. was less aggravation then it is now.
Post edited by SachiLee - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    how come I can not put anymore then 7 items to sell in auction house? And my husband cant even put 1 Item into auction house. look GMS if you cant add new updates with out **** up the game. why don't you just leave well enough alone. like come on.. bugs, glitches, and other game problems. You don't fix what problems you do have and you go add more to it. and since many other people complain. well this is my 1st every complaint. wish PWI was back like it use to be. was less aggravation then it is now.

I ask same question and the GM told us that they working on the auction house bug.
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

+1 to this!b:victory

I've been blocked from ah too.
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Every game or program has some kinda of bug Any man-made stuff is not perfect, So our Perfect World is not perfect also. Regarding the contents GM's are not responsible for it lol, blame the Dev's & players who wants more more & more content. Not trying to defend any GM but they're doing what they can just co-operate with them. f:spew
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver
    Grimmjow_X - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    if the gm's was doing their job this update would never have been released, they would have seen how gliched it was and sent it back... so the Gm's are not doing their jobs
  • DevilMayCry_ - Morai
    DevilMayCry_ - Morai Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Every game or program has some kinda of bug Any man-made stuff is not perfect, So our Perfect World is not perfect also. Regarding the contents GM's are not responsible for it lol, blame the Dev's & players who wants more more & more content. Not trying to defend any GM but they're doing what they can just co-operate with them. f:spew

U are the kind of person who would lick the GMs ***, the person who just wants to be against the others. This kind of persons are rejected from society usualy.
    If we complain it is our right, and ye ofcourse we want more, it is up to them to give us more content.
    But we have the right to ask for it.
    It isnt about being perfect, every update had thousand bugs. I play the game 3 years and i constantly see bugs.
    And when i report or write it on forum, someone moronic writes if u dont like it dont play.
    I like the game, thats why i report and write when sth is not ok.
  • Fabuleux - Lost City
    Fabuleux - Lost City Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    if the gm's was doing their job this update would never have been released, they would have seen how gliched it was and sent it back... so the Gm's are not doing their jobs

I don't see why you're blaming the GM's. GM = Game Master. Devs/Coders = Makers of this stuff.

It's not the GM's, it's the Dev's.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The best mess up was when they messed up the smilies.and to the OP you need over 900 post to complain.

I played the game going on 5 years I don't focus on any stupid bugs because that's just the nature of video games just like people crying about bugs you see it in any game so shut up you damn game rookies that probably been only gaming for like 3 years less,go nit a sweater or something.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I was actually hoping they would make a quick fix for this before the weekend.. Silly me b:surrender
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    The best mess up was when they messed up the smilies.and to the OP you need over 900 post to complain.

I played the game going on 5 years I don't focus on any stupid bugs because that's just the nature of video games just like people crying about bugs you see it in any game so shut up you damn game rookies that probably been only gaming for like 3 years less,go nit a sweater or something.

Considering this is the OP's first post since 09 I would say they have been pretty content with the game. I hardly use the AH so it doesn't really bother me. I can see how it can be a problem though and I'm sure it will be fixed this tue night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    When in doubt, make a cat shop until the AH is back to fully functional
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • //ONDER - Raging Tide23
    //ONDER - Raging Tide23 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    An update may contain small bugs,not severe bugs like :
    1.Broken AH
    2.Faction logos swapped
    3.TW time messed up
    4.Major instance boss not dropping mats
    5.Bunch of useless stuffs and quests that was meant for other version of the game and so on......
    Last few patches of PWI had all of this which can't be excused.Is it too much to ask for some testing before they release any major updates/patches?
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Doesn't even bothers me that bugs appears with the patch, but whats really bothering me is the fact that is not fixed.

AH problem is not small problem, it effects lots of people, our money and economy in general.
    It happened on Wednesday and today is Saturday - STILL NOT FIXED. On weekends no one works probably, so its going to be fixed on another Wednesday which means A WHOLE WEEK we have major bug in the game.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Doesn't even bothers me that bugs appears with the patch, but whats really bothering me is the fact that is not fixed.

AH problem is not small problem, it effects lots of people, our money and economy in general.
    It happened on Wednesday and today is Saturday - STILL NOT FIXED. On weekends no one works probably, so its going to be fixed on another Wednesday which means A WHOLE WEEK we have major bug in the game.

No!!!! Really? You don't say? A whole week, perish the thought! The world is coming to an end before our very eyes!!!

Out of all the maintenances, patches, updates, etc, how many of them had PW fix them before the next maintenance? I think you will manage, and if worse comes to worse set up a catshop and quit boo hooing.

A WHOLE WEEK. Whatever will you do? It's a FUSTER CLUCK
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver
    Temptatio/V - Dreamweaver Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Im not boo hooing, so no need for drama on your part, Im simply saying the truth. AH not working is not small thing and should be fixed faster. Im not going to die because of it and my world doesn't spinning around pwi.

Its double drop and we should be able to sell stuff we farmed. And thank you for info about catshop, omg I never thought of it (sarcasm in case you didnt noticed). I can hold catshop open for 2-3 hours per day which not enough to sell my mats thats why Im selling true AH.

So again, because you obviously not reading what people writing Im not qqing about glitches and bugs because they normally happen after patch, but also would be normal that people who lunching new content watch close on it for next few days and solve problems how appears instead of waiting for weekly maintenance to fix them.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Hate to burst people`s bubble that say Ah is useless, it`s the best thing PWI made, do you enjoy roaming through random catshops to find items you need? Think not! It`s already rather frustrating that you cannot auction already many things (WS helms, NV3 gear, etc.) AH is a massive time saver and a good place to merchant if you have patience for it.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Out of all the maintenances, patches, updates, etc, how many of them had PW fix them before the next maintenance?

People have a right to complain when they do "emergency maintenance" for something like dragon orbs causing server instability. >.>

They can very well do that when we actually have a problem. But they don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Alluzion - Raging Tide
    Alluzion - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    1.Broken AH
    2.Faction logos swapped
    3.TW time messed up
    4.Major instance boss not dropping mats
    5.Bunch of useless stuffs and quests that was meant for other version of the game and so on......
    Last few patches of PWI had all of this which can't be excused.Is it too much to ask for some testing before they release any major updates/patches?

Well at least they're not exactly game breaking bugs

plus compared to several other f2p games pwi is not even all that bad bug-wise
  • dragonfishh1
    dragonfishh1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Ah Is Not Working
    ---- Just Adding One More Complaint From One More Player
    -more Complaints Faster Action I Hope...

just A Suggestion Why Cant They Also Add A Shift Right Click On And Rather Than Typing The Whole Item Name
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Well at least they're not exactly game breaking bugs

plus compared to several other f2p games pwi is not even all that bad bug-wise

Yeah because when something is bugged they tend to remove it instead of fixing it. Let's just hope they don't remove the AH that would suck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    1.Broken AH
    2.Faction logos swapped Has been fixed
    3.TW time messed up Has been fixed
    4.Major instance boss not dropping mats Has been fixed

You forgot to mention accidentally disabling hypers in Frost. Also this isn't the 1st time the AH has had issues. As others have mentioned these are not game breaking bugs like the DQ page exploit or the infamous boutique NPC'd fashion crisis that tanked the economy years ago. Nope. These are just inconveniences that will be taken care of. Nobody's perfect so some of you need to get over it and patiently wait until these issues get fixed.

Besides, there is no better way to fully test a content update than putting it on a live server anyway. Best we can do is report the bugs we find and give the devs time to fix them. All the QQ in between isn't going to accomplish anything other than make oneself look condescending and foolish.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • XSylverx - Dreamweaver
    XSylverx - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

Just becouse u say'd u are not trying to defend them dosent justify u arent ... -removed-
    They are hired to do theyr stuff right not wroung ...They are payed for a reason but it seams they get payed for mistakes ...
    If Perfect World isnt that Perfect then should be renamed.