Venomancer's Skill : Bramble Guard

HESOKA - Raging Tide
HESOKA - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Arigora Colosseum
Okay so i know by now everyone who plays a Melee-base class is already aware of Bramble Guards Over Powered effects.

The Venomancer skill (Bramble Guard) reflects 60% of base melee damage back to the attacker (the reflected damage can also Crit), however this was not intended for Players, Yet in Nation War and Territory War the skill is been substantially abused - Veno's auto buffing in base - it is rather unfair for all melee damage-based class's, (let us not mention Aps BM's or Sin's) to deal with such a skill.

There Are Many issues with the Skill effect. To begin with, let us talk about what really happens in the battle field - Assasins and BMs killing themselves - Simple and pathetic - In reality if the veno has more HP than the Melee-Based enemy than he/she is not required to do anything but sit still and let the opponent kill themselves, The other problem with the venomancer bramble skill is its ability to buff other players - thus in TW or NW the melee-based class literately have to keep tabbing for un-brambled players - which are very few especially in TW.

I personally have to AD or IG every Bramble-player - that is if i manage to get a kill within such a short period of time - not to mention the cool down of such skills are well over 3 minutes - I believe this issue has not be addressed it is rather an unbalanced play, considering that there is no reflect upon magic-damage. only melee damage.

Although Acrane-Armour class's are bias within this matter, i am pretty sure they would not be happy if bramble reflected only magic damage of 60%
Am Awesome b:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by HESOKA - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Are you talking about bramble in general? Because bramble got changed/nerfed but I haven't tested it out yet.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    f:hehe

here we go again
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Lazyneko - Sanctuary
    Lazyneko - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes it's 60% of damage reflected, but that's only for auto attacks!b:surrender
    only 25% of skill damage is reflected (at lvl 11). see someone with bramble? skillspam.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    only 25% of skill damage is reflected (at lvl 11). see someone with bramble? skillspam.

Is it confirmed that it only reflects 25% for melee-based skills, and still 60% for normal auto attacks? If so then I'm quite alright with that.
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited June 2013

hesoka didnt learn any skills but demon spark
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Healing_Hand - Dreamweaver
    Healing_Hand - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's a huge nerf really (1/3 of reflected damage for melee skills) but not really caring, venoes have way too many things anyway. b:chuckle

In that case, arcane venoes are a bit screwed (lazy ones), also this may apply that barb's demon roar becomes useless now I think.

Melee skills are more threatening than auto hits, always have and always will.
    Sage barb in progress.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    On the other hand, bramble guard is no longer canceled by using bramble hood or alpha male.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lol, it's okay. u can stick to ur demon sparking routines outside of nw and tw. reroll or uninstall. pick one>
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]