2 PM TWs removed from the TW time tables

Options
Ray - Morai
Ray - Morai Posts: 52 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
So we just had the TW fundasing and all the TWs at 2pm have been removed (not friday, saturday nor sunday).

We barely have 10 tws on Morai server, but the moment there's an attack and a defend for the same faction, you get one of those for Monday at 8pm b:embarrass

I've checked the patch notes, and nothing of this is stated there... Are you guys planning to keep it like this or will it change?
I don't think it's really smart to have TWs on a day like a monday... Besides no tigers for these factions.
youtube.com/user/RayPWI/videos
Post edited by Ray - Morai on

Comments

• Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    b:angry Can't we go back to having TWs on Friday nights. Move NW to Saturday afternoon or Monday night!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    So we just had the TW fundasing and all the TWs at 2pm have been removed (not friday, saturday nor sunday).

We barely have 10 tws on Morai server, but the moment there's an attack and a defend for the same faction, you get one of those for Monday at 8pm b:embarrass

I've checked the patch notes, and nothing of this is stated there... Are you guys planning to keep it like this or will it change?
    I don't think it's really smart to have TWs on a day like a monday... Besides no tigers for these factions.

i think there's a some kinda of mess up with TW timings & schedule. Submit a Ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • defenderofdreams
    defenderofdreams Posts: 78
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Thank you for bringing up this mishap.
    This was not intended; we'll starting investigating asap.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    b:angry Can't we go back to having TWs on Friday nights. Move NW to Saturday afternoon or Monday night!

This ffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Thank you for bringing up this mishap.
    This was not intended; we'll starting investigating asap.

Thanks for the quick response DoD! I was going to add this to the list in the sticky but looks like you've caught it first!
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    last time this kind of timetable bug happened, both of the 2 factions could not join the tw... i really hope this wont happen b:shocked