PK Corner

Comments

• Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Since my TW thread ( that's what it was meant to be about) got hijacked by PK discussion, I thought to start a PK thread for all you pk'ers to have it out on the forum in it's your very own thread.

Guess it didnt work out. Was looking for pk drama on this thread and all I see is TW talk -_-
    o.0
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    korath14 wrote: »
    you should really stop replying...stop embarassing your lame faction b:bye

look ma im so pro i trashtalk other faction from an alt acc
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Guess it didnt work out. Was looking for pk drama on this thread and all I see is TW talk -_-

It's to spite him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    GD can ignore Karma, coz GD doesn't have mercenaries scrubs ready to leave if they don't get a good TW :)

No, they just have a full faction of scrubs dedicated to the same **** notions that are so skewed it's no wonder comments like this come out.

Before people want to claim only karma has a few extra hands in pk, I seem to recall at least 3 ppl without the gd tag helping out gd the previous night.

I'm still confused why a barb with bambii's status talks with such a demeanor. I mean I think these people posting from alt accounts have more credibility.
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm still confused why a barb with bambii's status talks with such a demeanor. I mean I think these people posting from alt accounts have more credibility.

+1 b:laugh
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No, they just have a full faction of scrubs dedicated to the same **** notions that are so skewed it's no wonder comments like this come out.

Before people want to claim only karma has a few extra hands in pk, I seem to recall at least 3 ppl without the gd tag helping out gd the previous night.

I still have something which you and the alt accounts lack; pride and self esteem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I still have something which you and the alt accounts lack; pride and self esteem.

b:chuckle

too bad there is no dignity in there eh ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    b:chuckle

too bad there is no dignity in there eh ;)

Pride is my dignity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013

Actually we have plenty of those. If we had no self esteem we might actually care what GD thinks.

Although I guess I'll just add that to the large and still growing pile of GD's stupid ideas about others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • korath14
    korath14 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    haha..it always makes me laugh seeing this karma people so raging at everything GD does,....
    GD didnt bid on karma last week...and karma dumbos thinks GD is after easy land :P
    where was that stupid leader of yours while bidding....we all know when GD steam- rolled you in tw again and again, your ego is so much hurted that you cant think any thing else except to throw insults at GD people....(as you failed in tw these days..)....i hope BUYING skyline in karma guild will give GD some challenge.....

p.s ....if you dont understand my english no need to reply.....
    b:laugh
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013

If you actually believe somebody like me had no pride or self esteem I really don't know if you even pay attention what happens past your eye lids <.<......

Heck for 1 no pride I wouldn't be boasting that I'm outright a better wizard than anyone on the server. If I had no self esteem the little people like yourself would actually bug me apart from just feeling bad how poorly you can perceive what actually goes on.

oh and lol bambii my alt accounts have something you lack.... useful gear. inb4cashshoppingcomments

Lol at people buying skyline... dunno what to think of such **** comments.

If you really think it's karma's ego that is hurt I would really look at how gd has to pat themselves on the back while trash talking karma so hard where they can't even talk back *cough cough gc*.

I do think it's rather clear if anyone takes a step to see who really understands the situations that arise and the few people who probably understand it from gds side just aren't speaking up.
  • Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can't we all just get along and come together and come to Indecent *cough* *cough* *retirement home* step away and goes back to the corner.

b:surrender
    Boredom can sometimes begets stupidity. So all can be forgiven, yes?
    o.0
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    GD bid on another faction. That speaks for itself.
    Can't we all just get along and come together and come to Indecent *cough* *cough* *retirement home* step away and goes back to the corner.

b:surrender
    Boredom can sometimes begets stupidity. So all can be forgiven, yes?

Sure, I don't mind getting along....with people who don't consistently make exceedingly stupid commentaries, such as 'GD isn't after easy land, which was why they bid on Pinoy.'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "Sure, I don't mind getting along....with people who don't consistently make exceedingly stupid commentaries, such as 'GD isn't after easy land, which was why they bid on Pinoy.'"

It was never about the free land, it was about many of us voting that we did not want to have two long battles against Karma on the same day. For many of GD the first TW take's place early on Sunday morning, an hour for meetup, 2-3 hours for the battle then do it all again at the second time slot means giving up basically all of your Sunday.

Surely it's not so difficult to understand people wanting to limit how much of their day's off from school/work are taken up by the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    bottom line:

tomorrow it's finally TW, we will see who was yapping and who is really stronger ^^

b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    "Sure, I don't mind getting along....with people who don't consistently make exceedingly stupid commentaries, such as 'GD isn't after easy land, which was why they bid on Pinoy.'"

It was never about the free land, it was about many of us voting that we did not want to have two long battles against Karma on the same day. For many of GD the first TW take's place early on Sunday morning, an hour for meetup, 2-3 hours for the battle then do it all again at the second time slot means giving up basically all of your Sunday.

Surely it's not so difficult to understand people wanting to limit how much of their day's off from school/work are taken up by the game.

Surely it's not obvious that bidding on free land is dodging a real fight.
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm not interested in wasting my time trying to convince you or anyone else, I simply stated the true reason which was a lack of interest in 2 major fights in 1 day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • korath14
    korath14 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm not interested in wasting my time trying to convince you or anyone else, I simply stated the true reason which was a lack of interest in 2 major fights in 1 day.

lol thats what they dont want to understand bella....as i said...winning or losing...karma always behaved like a loser. periodb:bye
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    korath14 wrote: »
    lol thats what they dont want to understand bella....as i said...winning or losing...karma always behaved like a loser. periodb:bye

That is an interesting statement considering that this forum was quite dead and devoid of trash talk while Karma was winning, and now suddenly some loud people showed up, trash talking karma after a couple of losses, and coincidentaly these people belong to GD.

So...who's been acting like a loser again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2013

This statement is completely invalidated when GD bids on Karma after the previous week ofbeating them. I saw no complaints about having 2 tws that week. Ergo, GD bids only when they know they have near perfect chance of winning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013

I suppose this and the other post were both time wasters =). Congrats on eating your own words \o/.
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    GL in tw tomorrow night; I know myself and the rest of GD look forward to it. There really nothing else to say until then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    GL in tw tomorrow night; I know myself and the rest of GD look forward to it. There really nothing else to say until then.

There is plenty to say but I'll say is it'd be nice if gd doesn't roll over and die, but gives some semblance of a fight.

inb4massqq'ingaboutgear
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    There is plenty to say but I'll say is it'd be nice if gd doesn't roll over and die, but gives some semblance of a fight.

inb4massqq'ingaboutgear

You seem upset.. :( aww. Cheer up, you could win tomorrow, maybe something wont be up your *** then! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    You seem upset.. :( aww. Cheer up, you could win tomorrow, maybe something wont be up your *** then! b:victory

lol the only thing upsetting is there are actually people as slow as u o.o, but i suppose it's nice to actually have the chance of winning rather than going in too scared.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Oh look, I'm a GD member, I have no interest in wasting my time posting, but here I am, posting, to let you know that I am not interested in wasting my time posting, of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited June 2013

This is the same for a number of Karma people. However, the Europeans in both factions get up and make an effort when there are 2 fights - and they have to get up a lot earlier in the day than we do. As one of the Karma people that has lost their Sunday while we had 2 battles, I don't see why this is such a huge issue for GD members in the same timezone. Is it a matter of GD members being more precious than Karma members?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • forumtrololo
    forumtrololo Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That is an interesting statement considering that this forum was quite dead and devoid of trash talk while Karma was winning, and now suddenly some loud people showed up, trash talking karma after a couple of losses, and coincidentaly these people belong to GD.

So...who's been acting like a loser again?

lol yes b:laugh
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2013

There's*

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    uh oh oh - I just wanted to say GF skyline/karma b:chuckle

/inb4karmamergeswithpinoynextweek!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool