Options
2»

Comments

• Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    acebeat012 wrote: »
    Seem like Bait won in this vid tho http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77tayBhOmXk

Bait had psy buffs there also :<.
  • acebeat012
    acebeat012 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Bait had psy buffs there also :<.

It's not the seal skill, it barely does anything.
  • AuRaGeN - Harshlands
    AuRaGeN - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Bait beat Purple_eyes on a rematch lol. He didn't post when Bait beat him in his video to purposely make him look bad so Bait called him out again for a rematch and recorded it himself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77tayBhOmXk b:pleased

Also horosh.it stop talking, You were/still are a nobody on a server where everyone has equal gears.
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Bait beat Purple_eyes on a rematch lol. He didn't post when Bait beat him in his video to purposely make him look bad so Bait called him out again for a rematch and recorded it himself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77tayBhOmXk b:pleased

Also horosh.it stop talking, You were/still are a nobody on a server where everyone has equal gears.

That is why Sink trash talks me and trys to troll me 24/7 on wc right b:chuckle
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I honestly don't get some of you PKers.
    You go against people with better gear, lose, and complain.
    You go against people that aren't buffed, lose, you complain.
    Everything I ever hear out of PKers is how much the person that beat them sucks. I mean...really?

Oh, look how much better stats he has than me QQ, he sucks at playing.

Children with learning disabilities? I'd rather be one of those than an emotionally held-up man-child that can't handle defeat in a virtual environment and will try to justify it via any means imaginable just so he can feel better.

I have no idea who this Bait character is. I have no idea who the OP of this thread is. All I know is that I've come on the forum, saw this post and thought it was extremely pathetic.

yeess +1
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Thanks for the good laugh. Bait pretty much made no mistakes there. While I look at AFK continuously trying to CC with anti stun on. Pro mang.

Am I the only one the noticed Whirlwind ticked Bait's Deaden Nerves? First time I've ever seen Whirlwind get a technical "kill shot" on someone.
  • acebeat012
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Thanks for the good laugh. Bait pretty much made no mistakes there. While I look at AFK continuously trying to CC with anti stun on. Pro mang.

Am I the only one the noticed Whirlwind ticked Bait's Deaden Nerves? First time I've ever seen Whirlwind get a technical "kill shot" on someone.

It didn't, deaden just happened to run out.
  • The_owner - Lost City
    The_owner - Lost City Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Always cracks me up when somebody loses despite a huge advantage.. then feels somehow justified to criticize the playstyle of the obviously superior player.

kinda like what happened with me and you in frost right? b:chuckle
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    so many idiots in this thread its not even funny. Just like the crying in here as well, "Oh i loss so imma cry on the forums about how they suck for beating me b:cryb:cryb:cry"
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    kinda like what happened with me and you in frost right? b:chuckle

I've never lost to you, not really sure what you're referring to.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • bigblue1234
    bigblue1234 Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

I loled, any idea how many of the sin's skill's are classed as CC? lmfao and when there apart of your skill rotation why the *** would you not use them even if the enemy has tidal on..... stay on RT plox...
  • bigblue1234
    edited June 2013
    Options
    acebeat012 wrote: »
    It's not the seal skill, it barely does anything.

Just reflect's damage? LMAO, Fan boy bonus points's now over 9000

Also for the record PE is so much nicer too watch play, aggressive like a sin should be... Hell id nearly rather watch QuickStrike pk than Bait's 1v1's lolololol
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I loled, any idea how many of the sin's skill's are classed as CC? lmfao and when there apart of your skill rotation why the *** would you not use them even if the enemy has tidal on..... stay on RT plox...

Yea, cuz using Headhunt when someone has anti stun on is smart. I also wasn't referring to Tidal.

I'm also not on RT.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF6OTsNY_wtg01_vS3MLEAf7XuxcDb74tFfhsfqqi1LlgS50kq
  • bigblue1234
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yea, cuz using Headhunt when someone has anti stun on is smart. I also wasn't referring to Tidal.

I'm also not on RT.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSF6OTsNY_wtg01_vS3MLEAf7XuxcDb74tFfhsfqqi1LlgS50kq

Again its apart of his skill rotation and it's one of the most hard hitting skill's a sin has..
    Sorry about the RT comment too many people talking smack from other server's it's hard too keep up.
  • acebeat012
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Just reflect's damage? LMAO, Fan boy bonus points's now over 9000

Also for the record PE is so much nicer too watch play, aggressive like a sin should be... Hell id nearly rather watch QuickStrike pk than Bait's 1v1's lolololol

Prove to me that having the psychic reflect actually does good damage in world pk. I'm the fan boy? Pretty sure you're sticking up for AFG atm, so just stop yourself from posting reply's please because you are getting no where with them.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Again its apart of his skill rotation and it's one of the most hard hitting skill's a sin has..
    Sorry about the RT comment too many people talking smack from other server's it's hard too keep up.

Laugh.out.loud.

Psy reflect also ticks a defense charm. Useful in so many ways.
  • bigblue1234
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Laugh.out.loud.

Psy reflect also ticks a defense charm. Useful in so many ways.

^^ i agree with this.
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    good video
    good fight

I find it funny that you guys buff and spark at the same time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Why did you make this video private?
    In your defense, you lost bell before you died, so you only had a 16% advantage before dying as opposed to a 50% advantage.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Lol as soon as bm buff wore off you got pwned RIGHT afterwards, gg b:laugh
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Why is this video removed/private? I enjoyed watching it
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Closed because there is no point to this thread. Not that there ever was a valid point. >>

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.