2x SPAM problame

Options
ZooozOOo - Archosaur
ZooozOOo - Archosaur Posts: 486 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
well it has ben bothering me.. i think we r getting a bit too much of 2x so the prices of mats r close to nothing now.. Fact is we need 2x bt not so many in such short intervals.. burning charms n farming mats then selling them for abt 100-200k is pathetic ~.~ so i think an interval of atleast 1.5-2months should be in between them so that we can make at least some money... attaching a poll to kno what others fel abt this.......
Post edited by ZooozOOo - Archosaur on

Comments

• Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Wait lolwhut?

Its because everyone and their mothers had a sin and no-lifed + too many alts of mains on the server.

We had a x2 but it was a week long....
  • Rustyy - Dreamweaver
    Rustyy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    We need more 2x even 4x you farmers are crazy this game much to expensive already everyone dont have unlimited time to play farm and sell on the net...like many farmers are doing.
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    more 2x = cheaper mats, easier to gear, more ppl gettin to point were they can/ are willing to join NW

Less 2x = more expensive mats, more coin to be made from said mats, emptier NW instances due to ppl not wanting to go and get kill farmed

it's a double edged proposal either way, on most server's their crying out for NW to be merged cos of lack of ppl attending ( something we know isn't or cant happen ) and yet we want more way's to farm massive amounts of money in game apart from NW and TT seems to be the way most think this is doable. I'll admit it is and can be a good revenue stream but currently this dose still apply during 2x ( yes mats are cheaper but this is counterd by volume you can farm) whats really killing mat prices in fairness is TT is no longer EG gear and for most part whats made in the TT forges can be bypassed especially considering how easy it is to pwrlvl past most of the TT gear ranges, what is rly needed are alternates to TT or something to replace nirvy ( tho nt as susceptible to becoming a 5aps only club) making less 2x and thus bumping up prices for TT gear will in short term probably increase it worth but in long term only encourage ppl to take route of simply bypassing most/all of the TT gears altogether
  • Eden - Raging Tide
    Eden - Raging Tide Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    learn when to sell mats and when not to

gotta hold ppls hand on how to think and use a situation to their advantage
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    more 2x = cheaper mats, easier to gear, more ppl gettin to point were they can/ are willing to join NW

Less 2x = more expensive mats, more coin to be made from said mats, emptier NW instances due to ppl not wanting to go and get kill farmed

it's a double edged proposal either way, on most server's their crying out for NW to be merged cos of lack of ppl attending ( something we know isn't or cant happen ) and yet we want more way's to farm massive amounts of money in game apart from NW and TT seems to be the way most think this is doable. I'll admit it is and can be a good revenue stream but currently this dose still apply during 2x ( yes mats are cheaper but this is counterd by volume you can farm) whats really killing mat prices in fairness is TT is no longer EG gear and for most part whats made in the TT forges can be bypassed especially considering how easy it is to pwrlvl past most of the TT gear ranges, what is rly needed are alternates to TT or something to replace nirvy ( tho nt as susceptible to becoming a 5aps only club) making less 2x and thus bumping up prices for TT gear will in short term probably increase it worth but in long term only encourage ppl to take route of simply bypassing most/all of the TT gears altogether

how can it be hen ppl that buy tt mats get g16 n others rrr9 lol
    to farm r9 tt mat price should atleaast be at a reasonable rate
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    We need more 2x even 4x you farmers are crazy this game much to expensive already everyone dont have unlimited time to play farm and sell on the net...like many farmers are doing.

Or some of us farmers have vacation like me :P While the rest of my friends are still in the middle of exam periods so qq no social life
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    last 2x I ignored it and played console games.... next 2x same plan.... 2x just forces time wasted all on one day or a set of days and just becomes boring. Leave it off forever. b:bye
  • Infamous_me - Archosaur
    Infamous_me - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Learn when to sale what mats. I farm during 2x, wait for fair prices after 2x and then sale. If u need coin to keep farming then just go in a squad to reduce charm/pot cost. This is really one of the dumbest requests I have seen on the forums. Stop giving 2x so much? really? Dont like 2x prices, then dont sale in 2x, its really a easy fix.
  • AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear
    AdvanceZero - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,413 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    In all honesty I could give a rats butt if 2x drops your ability to sellmats. In most games you can grind out your gear. You don't go buy it. This makes it at least a bit doable for those who actually run the instances to get their gear.
    Retired

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Farmers love 2x
    Merchants hate 2x
    Cashshoppers don't care

There will always be 2x at some point or another, so deal with it.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I have to say that as a farmer, 4 weeks of 2x drops is too long <.<. I have been forced to drop my farming target by 30% compared to if these were single weeks of 2x drops, split on longer period of time. Farming can just be so exhausting and hopefully I manage to make the best out of these weeks <.<.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Merchants hate 2x

No we don't. We're neutral to it.
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Learn when to sale what mats. I farm during 2x, wait for fair prices after 2x and then sale. If u need coin to keep farming then just go in a squad to reduce charm/pot cost. This is really one of the dumbest requests I have seen on the forums. Stop giving 2x so much? really? Dont like 2x prices, then dont sale in 2x, its really a easy fix.

lol how u do it when they spam it every 2weeks lol.... did u cheeked server price of mats.. b:bye
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Some players can't play every other day. If I will play (I can't say that it will be possible) at weekend and it will be during 2x, then it will be not so bad as for OP.

I need to gather some materials, DQ and chi stones from drop for my characters.
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lol silly aand selfish tread
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Farmers love 2x
    Merchants hate 2x
    Cashshoppers don't care

There will always be 2x at some point or another, so deal with it.

I'm both a farmer and a merchant, all merchants I know are as well.
    Being just a merchant isn't very beneficial, you can set up a cat shop on an alt and merchant then open a second client a farm on that, more farming = more $$$ = more items you can buy/sell and merchant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    without 2x: get one drop, sell it for X, profit of X-C
    with 2x, fully saturated: get 2 drops, sell them for X/2, profit of X-C
    with 2x, not fully saturated: get 2 drops, sell them for X/2 + Y, profit of X + 2Y - C

I can't think why Y would be negative; maybe cause 2x motivates people to farm so more people farm... but so far I haven't seen prices drop bellow 50%.

ofc you could argue that selling one mat is harder than 2 mats but I wouldn't say that it's a significant problem.

All in all, the best you can say is that 2x is useless for people that farm to sell.
    my tip: stop having the illusion that a mat has a certain price and you deserve that money.
    you only purge once #yopo
  • GlenRoss - Archosaur
    GlenRoss - Archosaur Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    As an addendum to this thread, could we please have less fun and more frustration?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZooozOOo - Archosaur
    edited June 2013
    Options
    spam 2x= low mat price= harder to get expensive targets such as r9 n there +10s n there shardings= less fun in pvp things such as nw n tw..
    as far as selfishness of this thread is concern well many evens occur at a specific time when many cant attend them so is an irreverent comment b:laugh b:bye
    an keep ur opinions n votes coming b:laugh
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options

So you mean when I get better gear I will finally be able to join those 2:20-4:20 am NWs? :D
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    this game is really over priced on lots of items.I dont know why anyone would be mad at making money.Plus it keeps the game alive,and players happy.