game doesnt opem anymore after update

renanzeras
renanzeras Posts: 13 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Support Desk
wow man so nice my game dont opem anymore after last update..... when i click start on the patcher it close and opem again and the game doest run...alrdy tryed verify button....nothing happens..... any solutions?? dont tell me ill hav to downbload and install full game again plzzzzzz......
Post edited by renanzeras on

Comments

• no1gamer
    no1gamer Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i am also having the same problem with the game, i done the update then re-booted.. then when i click start to get in to the game, it just closing down b:angry
  • Shuhadaku - Dreamweaver
    Shuhadaku - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    me and my whole faction is having problems getting into the game... we keep getting an error "The procedure entry point ?GetTotalRam@sysInfo@@QBEXPA_K@Z could not be located in the dynamic link library SysInfo.dll." <-- That's without using ARC. Now when I use ARC and open the game it just freezes and says Not Responding.... any ideas how to fix this?
  • renanzeras
    edited June 2013
    GMS what about a reply? or a solution? how many day u guys take to fix this?
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2013
    1. This forum isn't for you to get an answer form GM's, if you want that, send in a ticket.

2. The issue isn't with the patcher, and isn't with ARC, it's localized on your system.

3. Since we've narrowed that down, it's most likely, that the issue is being cause by your security software. I say that because this is extremely common, as most users don't bother to follow the instructions on the downloads page.

4. If you really and truly would like some help with this issue, you're going to need to step up and provide some information.

At an absolute minimum, I will need a copy of the output from a dxdiag.txt file, and a link to a published Speccy report taken while you are having the issues.
    (Remember to use the [code] tags for the dxdiag info and to remove any trademark characters so it doesn't get cut off.) (CODE tag is the # symbol in the editor.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • renanzeras
    edited June 2013
    1. This forum isn't for you to get an answer form GM's, if you want that, send in a ticket.

2. The issue isn't with the patcher, and isn't with ARC, it's localized on your system.

3. Since we've narrowed that down, it's most likely, that the issue is being cause by your security software. I say that because this is extremely common, as most users don't bother to follow the instructions on the downloads page.

4. If you really and truly would like some help with this issue, you're going to need to step up and provide some information.

At an absolute minimum, I will need a copy of the output from a dxdiag.txt file, and a link to a published Speccy report taken while you are having the issues.
    (Remember to use the [code] tags for the dxdiag info and to remove any trademark characters so it doesn't get cut off.) (CODE tag is the # symbol in the editor.)
    im sure the problem isnt with my security softwere cuz i dont hav a security sftwere on my pc the problem is with the update...the game was working fine i just downloaded the manual upddate and doucle click it.....now game crashed....