Unable to Spawn Kill in NW

Options
lobsterboy
lobsterboy Posts: 17
edited June 2013 in Chronicles
First off, I really love nation wars, but I've come across this problem where when I try to spawn kill people I am unable to do so for like 10-15 seconds.. What gives!

1. Why do they get to be invincible for this period of time where they can attack me, but I can't do any damage to them?

2. Also, when we're carrying the flag past those that are invincible, we can't stop them from stunning, purging, or killing our flag carrier because..... they're invincible!

3. When they finally do become hittable, they get 1 shot, and then they're invincible again! It's like free invincibility pots..

4. After they get 1-shot, they QQ about being spawn killed.. They then type for so long to complain about getting spawn killed that it sometimes causes me to lose my concentration as I LOL at them.... This costs me many points... Then, they run out of immunity and I "spawn kill" them again. It's really just a vicious cycle.

PWI - Please update these battlefields so people can actually get spawn killed and we can reduce these serious problems with nation wars.

Yours Truely,

The (I have better gear than u so I must be a cash-shopper) Nation.

Comments

• seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lobsterboy wrote: »
    First off, I really love nation wars, but I've come across this problem where when I try to spawn kill people I am unable to do so for like 10-15 seconds.. What gives!

1. Why do they get to be invincible for this period of time where they can attack me, but I can't do any damage to them?

2. Also, when we're carrying the flag past those that are invincible, we can't stop them from stunning, purging, or killing our flag carrier because..... they're invincible!

3. When they finally do become hittable, they get 1 shot, and then they're invincible again! It's like free invincibility pots..

4. After they get 1-shot, they QQ about being spawn killed.. They then type for so long to complain about getting spawn killed that it sometimes causes me to lose my concentration as I LOL at them.... This costs me many points... Then, they run out of immunity and I "spawn kill" them again. It's really just a vicious cycle.

PWI - Please update these battlefields so people can actually get spawn killed and we can reduce these serious problems with nation wars.

Yours Truely,

b:laugh>>Now this (OP) Is FuNnY in OH! Sooo MANY!! WAYZZzzz!!!<<b:laugh

HEHEHEEHEEeeeeee
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    +1 post count i guess, useless thread is useless, better lock it before I say something that the mods will need to edit or possibly delete!
  • RichCyphr - Heavens Tear
    RichCyphr - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I have noticed this too! How am I supposed to +12 the rest of my gear when I cannot get more supply tokens by spawn killing?

Seriously, the saying isn't "like being unable to shoot invulnerable fish in a barrel!"

Lets start a petition. Our little voices can together make enough noise that the GMs in China will hear us and change everything to make us feel happier!

All together now "REMOVE INVINCIBILITY AFTER SPAWNING!"

b:cry
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Free invincibility pots ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Infamous_me - Archosaur
    Infamous_me - Archosaur Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    lobsterboy wrote: »

Yours Truely,

OMG this better be a troll f:confused
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    OMG this better be a troll f:confused

It is, though I`m still not amused! b:sweat
  • lobsterboy
    lobsterboy Posts: 17
    edited June 2013
    Options
    It is, though I`m still not amused! b:sweat

It's not trolling, It's a serious concern that many players have. It's just not fair.. In TW, when you respawn, you can't attk for 30 seconds and you can take damage. It should be switched to this instead!
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I have noticed this too! How am I supposed to +12 the rest of my gear when I cannot get more supply tokens by spawn killing?

Seriously, the saying isn't "like being unable to shoot invulnerable fish in a barrel!"

Lets start a petition. Our little voices can together make enough noise that the GMs in China will hear us and change everything to make us feel happier!

All together now "REMOVE INVINCIBILITY AFTER SPAWNING!"

b:cry

b:laugh__Better yet why not give the Invulnerability to any of the Stationed at the pad 'Spawn Killers' And leave the Rezzers to their DOOOMMmmmm!!!!b:angry

That'll teach them Cruel Hearted Spawners!
    To pick on the (OP!!)b:cry

((Doesn't {PWi} understand How Abuzed the (OP) Must feel now))

b:chuckle
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Facepalm....lock him up!!b:beatenup
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Better yet when you respawn on top of the invincibility give every one who respawns an Ashura Destroyer for that time.b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT