Streaming

plopnoklop
plopnoklop Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
Hello guys my name is MiauCloud. I am currently streaming perfect world . The quality may not be the best but if you like the stream be sure to follow me.

I am currently leveling an archer in archousaur server on perfect world. I just came back to the game about a week ago from a long 6 months off of another server heavens tear and before i was on sanctuary. So come by listen to music with me he me up a whisper in game or request to play another song or something :3

http://www.Twitch.tv/MiauCloud
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands
    Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My fishy senses are detecting something bad is about to happen... b:byeb:byeb:bye
    Soul_Ripper_ Lv 98 Sage Assassin Leader: MyLtlPwny

If you see this, then the thread has been PONIFIED!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flutterbat is going to steal your apples! b:shocked
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Obviously the MODs were too slow to stop me from seeing this. Hwoever, this thread shall remain open. I will step up as MOD for the night, as our MODs seem to be off duty for the day. I will PM the OP and ask them to make appropriate changes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • miausong
    miausong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    xD
    sounds like af un start
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Okay, appropriate changes have been made. I contacted the OP, and pointed out that forum rules dictate that mentioning other MMO's is against the rules. The OP made those changes. Thread can now go on, with a long happy life.

I think what your doing is awesome! I hope you get lots of views, as I've never heard of anyone using Twitch to stream PW before. Nice idea! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands
    Soul_Ripper_ - Harshlands Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Obviously the MODs were too slow to stop me from seeing this. Hwoever, this thread shall remain open. I will step up as MOD for the night, as our MODs seem to be off duty for the day. I will PM the OP and ask them to make appropriate changes.

Crixxix, I think you should be a mod. You seem to know the rules really well. I hope V4liance could squeeze you in the list somewhere. Much luck buddy! f:victory
    Soul_Ripper_ Lv 98 Sage Assassin Leader: MyLtlPwny

If you see this, then the thread has been PONIFIED!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flutterbat is going to steal your apples! b:shocked
  • plopnoklop
    edited June 2013
    :) hehe thanks
  • plopnoklop
    edited June 2013
    Thanks alot for the info crixxix :) appreciate it
  • plopnoklop
    edited June 2013
    Bump.
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    how much bandwidth it takes you to stream pwi on twitch?
  • Neferhotep - Lost City
    Neferhotep - Lost City Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Somehow i dont get it why anyone would play on Santcuary, then change to HT and then to Archo .... Its not like the servers are really different b:puzzled
    I like potatoes <(O~O)>