What Will The +2 Attack Level Stones Do For Wizzards

Options
AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Wizard
Hello Everyone,

Just as the title say's im interested to hear the reaction's and thought's of my fellow wizzard's to Val's announcment that +2 Attack Level Stone's will be introduced with the new content.

In particular the build's that people currently have, will you consider changing them? Or re evaluate potential future builds?

My inital thought's were, to be blunt OMFG b:chuckle

For one thing, seem's everyone will have the potential to 1 shot anyone. Should they choose to go a full +2 Attack Level build. Will these stones make JOSD's redundant as people favour a larger hp pool to increase survivability? Or will they infact increase the need for JOSD's?

There are so many variable's and unknown answer's still. Maybe its just a case of wait and see what happen's? What i do know, Is archer's will continue to own my wizzy and that hurt's. b:laugh
Post edited by AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i will prolly switch josd matchless and josd g16 vana hat for g15 hat and cape full +2 atk lvl mostly for tw use
  • zeroxwingx
    zeroxwingx Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'd worry more about double spark stealth zerk crit knife throw from a 220+ attk lvl sage sin than how much more overkill wizard skills are already. Since JOsA (jade of steady attack) counters josd, more people might go Gaea stones or vit gems to take the middle road.b:bye
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    well the problem is mainly that now josd can really be considered outdated

since PWI became all about mass pvp (NW and TW), this shards combined with r9r3 weapons are really game breaking

with 130 atk lvls i had been able to hit a r9r3 +12 barb with +12 mag nw ornaments for 88k, with those shards i am gonna hit it 120k+?

they derped here imo, since release of r9r3 pwi needed +3 def lvl shards NOT +2 atk lvl ones.... r9r3 sins already hit 5digits on r9r3 arcanes, wonder with 200+atk levels lol...

sins will faceroll just everything that doesnt have deaden nerves and sage tidal
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I doubt it'll really affect me much, I will still be josd. I'm really not even concerned about other classes getting josa.. the way unsharded end game gear is right now is high attack level and low defense level, where it makes sense that you'd want to shard defensively. People that shard dot (or josa in the future) are extremely squishy and get a relatively minor boost to damage. DoT builds are one of the few end game builds that aren't really protected with full buffs (I very rarely die when full buffed), and yet there is a full r9rr +12 dot archer on lost city (with mdef orns) that still get bypassed by gush crits full buffed (which does not happen with r9rr +12 josd eas). I think josd is still much better than josa for end game gear.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Nothing will happen with this. You'd get like a 16% damage boost and that's it. It's obviously scary if you're being attacked by that, but that's the same as DoT build before everyone could afford JoSD (not really but you know) it's a slight damage increase as you're getting 1-2 shot by everything that looks at you. Hell, my s1 wizard with 2 pieces of JoSD gets 2 hit by non DoT archers. 3 shots will charm bypass me with untimely crits when full buffed.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Nothing will happen with this. You'd get like a 16% damage boost and that's it. It's obviously scary if you're being attacked by that, but that's the same as DoT build before everyone could afford JoSD (not really but you know) it's a slight damage increase as you're getting 1-2 shot by everything that looks at you. Hell, my s1 wizard with 2 pieces of JoSD gets 2 hit by non DoT archers. 3 shots will charm bypass me with untimely crits when full buffed.

Your wiz is noob like mine though <3

(get stage 3)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)