Sage Seeker Skill Heartseeker glitch

Options
FrostLord - Dreamweaver
FrostLord - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
Probably its high time for the pwi team to check on this skills that seeker has(heartseeker) for since release this hasnt been fixed yet.The skill says its 100percent chance to freeze an opponent(sage and demon versions) but nearly 50percent of the the time it doesnt do the required function and i know u guys may say probably its some anti stun,absolute domain or stuffs thats preventing it and i might be misjudging it for that as a glitch but sorry to disappoint you all on that matter for i have tried it excluding those cases and my results are based on that. If any of you seekers out there have also faced this problem and maybe something else that is not mentioned by me kindly share it in this thread.....
Post edited by FrostLord - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Horugou - Raging Tide
    Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    It's pretty simple, when you have a stance up, every time the stance is triggered,
    Heart Seeker will not, an attack can only trigger one status,
    so if the status from Soulsever is applied, then Heartseeker will not immobilize the person.
    Try relogging and test heartseeker without a stance on :P
  • Arctix - Dreamweaver
    Arctix - Dreamweaver Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    It's pretty simple, when you have a stance up, every time the stance is triggered,
    Heart Seeker will not, an attack can only trigger one status,
    so if the status from Soulsever is applied, then Heartseeker will not immobilize the person.
    Try relogging and test heartseeker without a stance on :P

Heartseeker wont just just applu wen a stance is triggered

Using a stance that has 20% proc rate decreases heartseeker's proc rate by 20% thus leading to 80% same with anything else