Questions about Rank equips/ getting reputation

g0d0fd3ath
g0d0fd3ath Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
Hello,

I'm a player from Sanctuary server and I was wondering what would be the best (non cash-shop / non tokens) way to get enough reputation :)

(I enjoy grinding.)

Also are these rank equipments worth buying? I'm playing an assassin and a cleric mainly. (soon maybe a wizard or BM as well)
Come and play Jade Dynasty with me!
In USA-East The Billows, my name is DeadIySin. My Inductor ID is 3670062X033805043008574Z3f4d22
Post edited by g0d0fd3ath on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Rank 1/4/6 tops are great, the pants are okayish, the belts are meh for the earliest levels you can get them at. Not sure how the rank 7 stuff stacks up. Rank 8 gear is great, rank 9 is really great.

Doing all your quests will get you Rank 1 by level 30. Farming FB instances for darkness stamps is probably most effective at low levels, but you generally have to be considerably above the instance to solo the mobs, and that nerfs drop rate. Other than that, one man armies will give you a steady but small stream of rep, which you can supplement with wanteds as you get the crusade orders as drops at 40+, and justice orders and treasure maps at 60+. Joining in tabbed FBs at or below your level will give you reputation as well.

At 95+ you can use Morai influence to trade for reputation jades, and at 100+ one of the choices for BH2 reward is an item that gives 66 reputation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • g0d0fd3ath
    g0d0fd3ath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Rank 1/4/6 tops are great, the pants are okayish, the belts are meh for the earliest levels you can get them at. Not sure how the rank 7 stuff stacks up. Rank 8 gear is great, rank 9 is really great.

Doing all your quests will get you Rank 1 by level 30. Farming FB instances for darkness stamps is probably most effective at low levels, but you generally have to be considerably above the instance to solo the mobs, and that nerfs drop rate. Other than that, one man armies will give you a steady but small stream of rep, which you can supplement with wanteds as you get the crusade orders as drops at 40+, and justice orders and treasure maps at 60+. Joining in tabbed FBs at or below your level will give you reputation as well.

At 95+ you can use Morai influence to trade for reputation jades, and at 100+ one of the choices for BH2 reward is an item that gives 66 reputation.

Hmmm Thank you for your reply :)

Do you think an assassin / BM would be able to solo those lower level FB instances?
    Come and play Jade Dynasty with me!
    In USA-East The Billows, my name is DeadIySin. My Inductor ID is 3670062X033805043008574Z3f4d22
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    They should be able to solo most of the mobs FB19 mobs at 3x, certainly by 4x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • NW_Shinoby - Dreamweaver
    NW_Shinoby - Dreamweaver Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Tjis is gona be just for u but u gona spend lots of time to reacj rank do quests fbs rabbed morai dailies then get 6rep badges eacj day 2nd bh 2 at lvl100 atleast i got 9753 just like that from not much time.
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    At level 60, you can attend Nation Wars @ 20:20 Friday & Sunday (Server Time). From this event, you can gain quite a bit of money depending on your class and whether you're in the winning nation. If you attended this and spent the reward on Rep Badges you could get around 10,000 rep per NW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!