PK Corner

Myystique - Heavens Tear
Myystique - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Etherblade (West)
Since my TW thread ( that's what it was meant to be about) got hijacked by PK discussion, I thought to start a PK thread for all you pk'ers to have it out on the forum in it's your very own thread.
Post edited by Myystique - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    **** the pk - let's talk about TW !
    pedo must be rly f... disappointed hahahha b:laughb:laughb:laugh and lol @ the rest of ex-skyline - even your old guild has a TW this weekend rofl

/in4karmassayingGDpussiesdidntbidonus
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    gd is the one that says they step up to challenges.

Bidding mistakes is karma's officer problem.

We can all see where one is an obvious dodge where the other can be considered a mistake or a dodge.
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    **** the pk - let's talk about TW !
    pedo must be rly f... disappointed hahahha b:laughb:laughb:laugh and lol @ the rest of ex-skyline - even your old guild has a TW this weekend rofl

/in4karmassayingGDpussiesdidntbidonus

I'm not disapointed at all, Odi missed a bid , happens. Yes i would love to have had a TW against GD this weekend , but i'm sure next week we will have one so it's not a big deal.

But just out of curiosity doesn't GoldDigrz go after 'good fights /challenges' ? Doesn't really seem like it considering your faction's bid. If that's your definition of a fight/challenge then i have nothing else to say to you guys.

P.S.: In regards os Skyline TW , i have multiple alts i can use for TW, so does every of the members who moved to Karma, so it's ok , we will have TW :p
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sheswes please stop talking. Your leader bidded on a guild you could roll with 1 squad. Odi missed it by accident.

I thought GD was all about the fun? Where's the fun in having a 10 minute TW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not my job to provide two guilds - that merged together to TW - with TW.

Karma would have bid on us, as just stated and as we foresaw, and one huge TW per week is good enough for us thus free land from elsewhere.

**** happens, cya in TW next week, until then enjoy being in the same faction for an additional week. My condolences.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
    edited June 2013
    Not my job to provide two guilds - that merged together to TW - with TW.

Karma would have bid on us, as just stated and as we foresaw, and one huge TW per week is good enough for us thus free land from elsewhere.

**** happens, cya in TW next week, until then enjoy being in the same faction for an additional week. My condolences.

Oh, so you guys really are about owning as much land as possible. Did PvE base quest get boring so you turned to steamroll TWs?

You all make it sound like none of use get along, I'm pretty sure you(GD) snapped up the ones who didn't agree with it. ShamandaIie and Amourie for example.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    But but but I didn't even know about the skyline merge when I went to GD nubreal. I went to GD purely to DESTROYOBLITERATEELLIMINATEYOU IN TW >;|

With love.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
    edited June 2013
    But but but I didn't even know about the skyline merge when I went to GD nubreal. I went to GD purely to DESTROYOBLITERATEELLIMINATEYOU IN TW >;|

With love.

You failed then </3

No more love for you jhajha. I wanted to be destroyed by youb:dirtyb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Oh, so you guys really are about owning as much land as possible. Did PvE base quest get boring so you turned to steamroll TWs?

You all make it sound like none of use get along, I'm pretty sure you(GD) snapped up the ones who didn't agree with it. ShamandaIie and Amourie for example.

Read, child.
    one huge TW per week is good enough for us
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
    edited June 2013
    Read, child.

So what's your "huge" TW this week?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • korath14
    korath14 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    @ Pedrosner,
    i know you since you were in GD and liked you.
    Though i left the game 2-3 months back but i seriously did not like the way you posted SS of one shotting people ....srsly...
    thats so kiddish..

now i know why the new application(even if its a troll one) of yours on GD is on denied list with a reason "Didnt met the age requirement"
    at first i really felt offended but now i know why they put that reason :(
    feel sorry for you, thats all i got to say..tcb:sad
  • korath14
    korath14 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So what's your "huge" TW this week?

you should really stop replying...stop embarassing your lame faction b:bye
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    make pedo a karma's leader - you wont miss any TW bid buahahahha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    GD Donot really looks for chalenge they only bid on faction they are 100% sure they can win so its better for them to start taking as much lands as they can.

GD is a PVE Faction Not a PVP so plz keep that into consideration ty.
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    GD Donot really looks for chalenge they only bid on faction they are 100% sure they can win so its better for them to start taking as much lands as they can.

GD is a PVE Faction Not a PVP so plz keep that into consideration ty.

What.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evilsmakers
    edited June 2013
    What.

GD is a Pve Faction Not Pvp Faction :)
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Since my TW thread ( that's what it was meant to be about) got hijacked by PK discussion, I thought to start a PK thread for all you pk'ers to have it out on the forum in it's your very own thread.

hows that workin out for you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    GD is a Pve Faction Not Pvp Faction :)

What.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evilsmakers
    edited June 2013
    What.

seems my 3 sec kill made it hard for u to read i am sry bro !!
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    funny to read all those posts made by karma's "toys" from drakon/pinoy/factionless - when they are alone they never pk - when they see some karma vs GD fight they always jump on and trashtalk later

/inb4allthosetoysmergewithkarma
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eternalkazuma
    eternalkazuma Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not sure how it becomes pve since we bid on pinoy we want lands and expected karma to bid on us giving us one big fight which is really all we need each weekend. Cant really say were dodging karma when we beat them last 5 TWs IJS, this including 2 30min rolls.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    giving us one big fight which is really all we need each weekend.

....and who determined that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • eternalkazuma
    eternalkazuma Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Us in GD, a chance of 6 hours of TW for a saturday idk bout u but i have a life outside game.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Us in GD, a chance of 6 hours of TW for a saturday idk bout u but i have a life outside game.

That's assuming it will be a 3 hour TW in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Not sure how it becomes pve since we bid on pinoy we want lands and expected karma to bid on us giving us one big fight which is really all we need each weekend. Cant really say were dodging karma when we beat them last 5 TWs IJS, this including 2 30min rolls.

You do realize that since Hoju said "it's not GD's responsibility to give Karma fights" it's not Karma's responsibility to give GD fights either...the only difference is that GD advertises fun tws and then blatantly switches to land grabbing, while Karma sticks with the "we want fun tws" mentality.

Karma could ignore GD and attack somebody else instead (just imagine the amount of QQing that would come out from GD members in that case...b:shutup).

By definition a "roll" is a fight that brings down the enemy crystal in the amount of time that'd be needed to kill it within an empty instance, with the only difference that there would be players trying to defend, and is around 5-10ish minutes, anything longer than that can't be called a roll...

*insert some PK argumentation in here, consistent with the theme of the thread*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    You do realize that since Hoju said "it's not GD's responsibility to give Karma fights" it's not Karma's responsibility to give GD fights either...the only difference is that GD advertises fun tws and then blatantly switches to land grabbing, while Karma sticks with the "we want fun tws" mentality.

Karma could ignore GD and attack somebody else instead (just imagine the amount of QQing that would come out from GD members in that case...b:shutup).

By definition a "roll" is a fight that brings down the enemy crystal in the amount of time that'd be needed to kill it within an empty instance, with the only difference that there would be players trying to defend, and is around 5-10ish minutes, anything longer than that can't be called a roll...

*insert some PK argumentation in here, consistent with the theme of the thread*

GD can ignore Karma, coz GD doesn't have mercenaries scrubs ready to leave if they don't get a good TW :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    GD can ignore Karma, coz GD doesn't have mercenaries scrubs ready to leave if they don't get a good TW :)

Not to mention I don't think they can Stan the last five losses in a row.. :(

And it's funny we are "pve" yet all karma does is QQ we outnumber them in pk :(
    Go pve faction go!

Power rangers unite!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bambii get back in the corner.. I did not let you out..b:sad
    o.0
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Why are people still fighting about this? It is obvious GD doesn't bid unless they know they have at least 95% chance of winning. If not, they bid on Skyline/Pinoy w/e. They are scared of any chance of losing their attack. f its not obvious by now, might as well uninstall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Mm, GDs not on the same page with each other again.

So who are all these new people I haven't seen when GD was losing? Let's get acquainted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
This discussion has been closed.