New builds?

Horugou - Raging Tide
Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Seeker
PWI has announced +2 attack level shards coming to us in about a week's time.
This opens up the possibility for seekers to further increase their spike damage on skillls
even more than with a regular DoT build, and might actually have some that have been leaning toward full JoSD build have second thoughts.

What are your thoughts on the matter? Are you going to change your endgame build plans now that you know they're coming?
Post edited by Horugou - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i dont think we have much choice. josd or be like them and go like full attk and hope you attack faster and crit first.... or be inbetween. Sharding/stating vit stones hasnt exactly been a huge protecting factor when your against R999s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well... I'm too pissed off with PWI atm to actually decide if I can be be bothered to farm some stupid amount of coin to afford these new shards or not.
    I mean, after they are first released we are probably going to be looking at more than 100mil for each shard, MORE than a JoSD probably.
    And that is just stupid.
    Also here is an interesting thought:
    I still believe that for 1v1's and general group PvP (Not NW or TW)
    JoSD's are better for seeker because:

Sacrificial Slash

Mana 163
    Channel 1.2 seconds
    Cast 0.8 seconds
    Cooldown 30.0 seconds
    Weapon Blade

Required Cultivation Aware of Vacuity
    Reduce your Defense Level by 40%,
    while increasing your Attack Level by 50% of your reduced Defense Level.
    Lasts for 15 seconds.

Defense Level is reduced by at least 20.
    The negative effect can stack with defense reduction effect caused by The Eye of the Northern Sky.

The more defense lvls we have the better the de-buff of Sac slash is, and we can spam that baby every 30 seconds, it's just one skill, but it's a huge part of seeker PvP.

In general TW and NW PvP, being able to drop a massive AoE on a group of people and knock them back to base/spawn point is a massive advantage, So I guess if you want to shard +2 attack lvl shards you can act like a squishy Mag class, stand behind the front lines, run in, AB/Range AOE spam/Unfetter/Run out, wait for chi/CD and repeat.

I guess... it is truly up to the individual and their playing style.

Personally, I don't think I'll be sharding with them though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    possible build with attk lol o.o
    Omalley
    http://pwcalc.com/e4f9c9cfdbb2fbfe

jones
    http://pwcalc.com/422479540b85ffdc
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you've already sharded your gear, i don't think its worth the time and effort. Its good an all but if you can affort to shard this things..chances are you have r9.3 gear or high refines.
    I just think there is a point where the player as to say "I'm powerful enough...I don't need to be a god" thus ending the players sharding frenzy.

make no sense but yea...