- Chienkun Stones (50% off)

Click here for details!
Post edited by v4liance on

Comments

• Fissile - Archosaur
    Fissile - Archosaur Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    b:cry I want a 100% off chienkun sale or chienkun in the event boutique.

b:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Nice new Sub forum val :D

btw the description for it say "Talk about out latest news posts!"

im pretty sure it should be our instead of out :D
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Most of the items in this week's sale is really good, but would like to see +11 and +12 D.Orbs on sale too. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Nice new Sub forum val :D

btw the description for it say "Talk about out latest news posts!"

im pretty sure it should be our instead of out :D

Ah, nice catch! Fixed.

- Val
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    This is neat! o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • MyLili - Heavens Tear
    MyLili - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i used to have pwi instaled on my lap top. uninstalled it and now when i try to install it through arc a pop up appears saying that file doesnt exist! b:surrender SOS!
  • MyLili - Heavens Tear
    MyLili - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    to be specific it says "the download folder specified does not exist" ...
  • Mio_miki - Heavens Tear
    Mio_miki - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    There was a list somewhere at some stage that detailed the % chance of the different items you can get from the packs. Any chance that still exists - or even better, if the % has improved. Those flyers are insanely hard to get for the price the packs are vs the % rate of getting them and the amount you have to open to do so. f:faint

[edit: ] "Join date: Jan 2013 Level 97" O.o wtf went wrong there?!
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Pwdatabase gives the chances of getting the various items from packs. I doubt chances have improved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • piranhakeet
    piranhakeet Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    As you try to refine your gear to higher levels, the chances of failure increase. Tienkang Stones greatly increase the chance of a successful refine. NO, THIS IS A LIE. DO NOT USE THESE STUPID STONES. ESPECIALLY ON HIGH LEVEL GEAR. THIS WILL FAIL, FAIL, FAIL AND YOU REALIZE IT WAS A HUGE WASTE OF MONEY. NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!! At least they are on sale so in the end when you realize this was a huge, frustrating waste of time and money at least it was on sale.
    Tisha Stones? your gear's refinement level will only fall one level instead of all of them.? OK, HERE'S WHAT THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU. USING THESE STONES WILL RESULT IN THE FOLLOWING....
    REFINE FAILED
    REFINE FAILED
    REFINE FAILED
    REFINE FAILED
    So in the end, you WILL be back to ZERO refine. Oh, but it only dropped one at a time till you got back to zero, how nice.
    So go ahead, buy these ripoff stones and watch it ALL FAIL. You WILL be back at zero using these "trickery stones".
    I love PWI and it is the best mmo out. BUT, the refine process in this game blows chunks. It is NOT in your favor, nor do they want it to be. You'd think that by spending REAL MONEY that would increase the odds in your favor, after-all, you spent money. But no, thats not how it works. In otherwords, the tables are tilted and cards are stacked, the House always wins. Free to play, but it's pay to win. And even paying doesn't always get you anywhere. I mean, c'mon PWI, you got my money, isn't that what you want? My money? So why do you care if I got +6 or +7? So take my money, my +5 gear back to zero.
    Seriously, just buy the DOrbs, save and do it that way. You can use Mirage Stone and might get to +3. After that, buy the DOrbs. It's the only Sure Bet. Especially if you have over +5 gear. DO NOT under ANY circumstance use Tisha or Tienkang. It WILL FAIL! Period!
    Sorry had to vent, there's been more then once I wanted to smash my computer and reach thru the screen and strangle the Elder of Archosaur!
  • dafres
    dafres Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Nice sales o/ o/
  • pasarinho
    pasarinho Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Gogo to refine xD
  • dagressss
    dagressss Posts: 0 Arc User