Pony lovers go to Hell!

Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
edited June 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Kitty's hearing so much of ponies. Too much. Kitty wonders if bronies and other pony lovers know that they'll go to hell. There's ponies in there. You'll like it when they whack you with their long sticks and gank you very much. Ganked by ponies...must be every brony's daydreamf:horror

Look for these guys: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/9178
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
Post edited by Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721 on

Comments

• Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    inb4skaiclosesforponyhate
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Kitty's hearing so much of ponies. Too much. Kitty wonders if bronies and other pony lovers know that they'll go to hell. There's ponies in there. You'll like it when they whack you with their long sticks and gank you very much. Ganked by ponies...must be every brony's daydreamf:horror

Look for these guys: http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/9178
    My 'headcanon' was always that the things in Momagnon and Lothranis were old bosses that were killed in instances by players, and got sent there as weaker versons of themselves to be killed again for being totally terrible ('cause in the storyline they were like... betrayed some good thing and turnt into a monster, I don't remember specifics it's been so long p-p) since the models are exactily the same x3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    closed for flamebait/trolling.

inb4 Skai >:D

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    qq inb4 me.

I never knew Kitty disliked ponies and bronies :O.
This discussion has been closed.