Friday :3 then you can throw out those old vids or no babies T_T

Wait can I use my real fail wep? Or do I use the TT 99 oneb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Shiyuan - Heavens Tear
    Shiyuan - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    [QUOTE=PedroSner - Heavens Tear;19422271, for me it's a game, after logging off my real life is still there you know ... The fact some of the people in the game , are however very upset over it it's what makes me laugh

And i'm pretty sure i didnt die more then 3 times either, and yesterday , we were outnumbered for the most time, i'm sure Scrubby can confirm it cause we were on vent the entire PK laughing how outnumbered we were.

Differences are, since i joined on this 3 days, everytime we have fairly even numbers, i dont recall you guys winning any PK.

And i didnt got consumed by any guild i joined so far, specially considering the guild i have been for the last half year has not even 15 active PKers lol so when i PK is squad based and we hardly ever have a full SQ. So if there is someone who PK'ed without counting on numbers i'm sure it was me.[/QUOTE]

ok lets so begin with... 1. XD This is just a game for you? You can log off anytime. Do it now. Be the bigger person here and quit trying to defend/make yourself look good. Obviously you do already right?

2. Pretty sure you died.. 3 times .. gratz! How many times did everyone else around you die. Why isn't pedro a main target to kill? ****.. Ill make sure that happens next time? lol.. Your source is scrubby. The biggest freakng troll?.. 3 days you already listening to him? He a good guy when he wanna be.. but only if its in his favor so.. err yeah.. I understand ur counting problem now.

3. Even if you have fairly even numbers.. That doesn't exist. Y'all been flooding the past 3 days. once again, the 10 on the ground yesterday.. didn't out number your 15+ yesterday in lost lol.. Don't forget you had 3 clerics in air rezzing/healing ok.

4. So 2 years + 6 months of not pking. Cause once again, Skyline didn't pk.. unless it was 2-3 people hiding behind karma.

Continue please, you're waking me up lol. Its so early here. but brb need coffee
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wait can I use my real fail wep? Or do I use the TT 99 oneb:chuckle

Give me all of the real you ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ok lets so begin with... 1. XD This is just a game for you? You can log off anytime. Do it now. Be the bigger person here and quit trying to defend/make yourself look good. Obviously you do already right?

2. Pretty sure you died.. 3 times .. gratz! How many times did everyone else around you die. Why isn't pedro a main target to kill? ****.. Ill make sure that happens next time? lol.. Your source is scrubby. The biggest freakng troll?.. 3 days you already listening to him? He a good guy when he wanna be.. but only if its in his favor so.. err yeah.. I understand ur counting problem now.

3. Even if you have fairly even numbers.. That doesn't exist. Y'all been flooding the past 3 days. once again, the 10 on the ground yesterday.. didn't out number your 15+ yesterday in lost lol.. Don't forget you had 3 clerics in air rezzing/healing ok.

4. So 2 years + 6 months of not pking. Cause once again, Skyline didn't pk.. unless it was 2-3 people hiding behind karma.

Continue please, you're waking me up lol. Its so early here. but brb need coffee

I did not PK for 6 months ?Lol ...I'm pretty sure i PK'ed twice a week if not more except when i was Madrid for xmas ... Matter of fact for the 2 months after leaving i'm sure GD used to spam me to go PK , including you who asked me a fair amount of times to go help in PK.
    Ararat, DevilsRage, Deveosety, Strarhawk, OpalAsh, i can tell you over 10 people in GD , that after i left theyr guild they used to PK with me, so when you say i haven't PK'ed in 6 months you are wrong.

Now ofc if my guild has 5 active PKers and only 2 are online , hey i find someone else to PK with, and yeah that is my friends mostly , and they are in Karma ...Is that an issue ?
    I mean last i check GD got plenty people outside of they guild PKing with them, just cause you consider 'hide behind Karma' , i consider ' PK with Friends' ... See the patern

So once again , you guys talking about numbers , but i'v been in a guild with 5 active PKers, and you never saw me complaining over it... And yes i did PK , actually more then most of you.
  • Shiyuan - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Oh no! You're losing your steam! Don't stop now sir.
    You still hanging onto the past. I think you defined the whole "friend" thing earlier remember? Your friends list is your friends?! So that means you are limited to who you can have. Careful. Some there are poison.
    I guess some people here must have forget they got facerolled during the last 7months lol...in Tw, in PK, at the point they wouldnt even log anymore some...How mad..?LOL...

Mystic, by the way, the only thing you roll, is your mount in the streets of west, cause you didnt even PK'ed for the last 7 months, so please, do not be an hypocrit lol...After all, even with all that support, you still don't seem to leave safe zone, witch is really sad b:bye

GD show's TW, regardless ...Not like some people who seem to be scared to fight over 7 months (This one goes for Karma and RoC just to make it clear) and after a weak or two, they already say the are the best lol...Such a short memory of how rolled you guys got over the last month ...Hopefully, once you got rolled again, your ego won't be so brutalized that you will disban the guild b:laughb:chuckle

Everytime you speak about us, or our leader..I wonder what you say about your previous leaderships and factions *looks at the last 7 months lol* ....Better not speak, guess some of you, might end up Rage-Quitting the game (again lol) b:cute

See how far you've gone man? Where are you going now? You are in same faction as Evanera. He on your friendlist? If he pk beside you, is he a friend? Idk, I play a lot and no ones noticed you until recently doing anything besides logging on and sitting in west... Or wait...
    edited June 2013
    Oh no! You're losing your steam! Don't stop now sir.
    You still hanging onto the past. I think you defined the whole "friend" thing earlier remember? Your friends list is your friends?! So that means you are limited to who you can have. Careful. Some there are poison.

See how far you've gone man? Where are you going now? You are in same faction as Evanera. He on your friendlist? If he pk beside you, is he a friend? Idk, I play a lot and no ones noticed you until recently doing anything besides logging on and sitting in west... Or wait...

Evanera didn't PK during that period of the game. Was true and i'm sure he will gladly confirm. Your bringing him up, when he isn't even here, and i never said i was friends with him either neither he said it. We do however share the same faction. And YOU were the one who did said 'I was your friend'. Not me, not Evanera. So that makes no sense.
    Keep in mind people in GD used to think ' Trololol disbanned' , after getting to know a few of the people in it , maybe they didn't disban, actually they did what theyr purpose was supposed to be : Make GD look like a joke in TW. And i might add, they did, cause i was in GD at that time , and GD got rolled in 15 mins , they didnt even knew what happened. People in GD , just never got theyr facts right, they know theyr side of the story and are limited to it.

GD did show for TW regardless at that time, and you wouldn't know cause you weren't even there to start with lol. Fact is at that time , GD would allways show to TW and Karma wouldn't show (this back a year ago). Something that started not happening a while ago, cause i belive GD no showed couple times to Karma.

Yeah alot of people used to talk about Hoju back there, and i was usually one of those who would defend him. One cause he was the leader of my faction, Second cause he used to my friend, however things changed and that is a total different subject. Pretty sure you have done similar, haven't you ?

See , part of actually beeing an adult , it's i'm able to get along with people i might have had issues in the past. I can actually overlook to someone i had a different opinion on forums, or i PK'ed against , and end up beeing in guild with them, and actually get along with them. I don't sit there and hold grudges againt people over that, and i don't let it define who i am either.
    Same way i have friends in GD , regardless of those who i might dislike in the guild. A guild is a tag above the head, so idk why people get so worried with it.

Is there any other older post you wanna bring up ? I'm sure i have had plenty arguements with the people who are in Karma now in the past, and now we are in very good terms...So feel free to find more posts lol

P.S.: The fact you say no one noticed me is kinda funny , considering you have a couple people in your guild who even pm me on a daily basis asking why i attack them in PK. But i'm sure no one noticed me, witch i'm glad cause i don't need people to notice me , and i'm happy that way aswell.
  • Shiyuan - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    You continue bringing up the past, so I thought i'd show you the road you traveled. in case you forgot of course. No one cares about who pm's you. People may question what has happened to you is all. Part of being an adult is... Playing a video game. You're done man lol. You continue on over a game. Was just pointing out how far you've come and gone. Obviously hit a nerve there.
    You're a hypocrite. Simple as that. You defend one thing.. and a little later you'll switch. Think you need to look up the definition of friend. Obviously the 200 on your friends list didn't give you a big enough picture. Win or lose we here. Who pm's you. Lets find out. Its easy to say I get 10 pm's day from people wondering why I do what I do! You a fan of screenshots. Lets see them.
    edited June 2013
    You continue bringing up the past, so I thought i'd show you the road you traveled. in case you forgot of course. No one cares about who pm's you. People may question what has happened to you is all. Part of being an adult is... Playing a video game. You're done man lol. You continue on over a game. Was just pointing out how far you've come and gone. Obviously hit a nerve there.
    You're a hypocrite. Simple as that. You defend one thing.. and a little later you'll switch. Think you need to look up the definition of friend. Obviously the 200 on your friends list didn't give you a big enough picture. Win or lose we here. Who pm's you. Lets find out. Its easy to say I get 10 pm's day from people wondering why I do what I do! You a fan of screenshots. Lets see them.

I'm an hypocrite cause i can look at facts ? More like i'm not exactly blind , like half your guild JJ....

And why am i a fan of SS?lol ..Just cause i posted a few ? Or cause they ended up hurting your guildies feelings? I'm sorry buddy , hope you guys can get over it tough :( .. After all , it's just PK ..

Can't belive how upset you guys are and TW is still so far away ...I'm excited for TW , JJ hope you are too aswell b:dirty
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    I'm an hypocrite cause i can look at facts ? More like i'm not exactly blind , like half your guild JJ....

And why am i a fan of SS?lol ..Just cause i posted a few ? Or cause they ended up hurting your guildies feelings? I'm sorry buddy , hope you guys can get over it tough :( .. After all , it's just PK ..

Can't belive how upset you guys are and TW is still so far away ...I'm excited for TW , JJ hope you are too aswell b:dirty

Provin you can 1shot 75% of us doesn't really hurt our feelings; not mine anyway. I've geared up since then and the rest of us are. Idk where karma stands. We are only preparing for stronger fights cause GD needs every member, not just the +12s.
    Team work once again..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shiyuan - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Hope your there too buddy. Wont notice if you are though, cause we know how big of a impact you'll make. off to lunch :P Take care b:chuckle
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Provin you can 1shot 75% of us doesn't really hurt our feelings; not mine anyway. I've geared up since then and the rest of us are. Idk where karma stands. We are only preparing for stronger fights cause GD needs every member, not just the +12s.
    Team work once again..

Whats your definition of teamwork in PW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited June 2013

Obviously not what they do in TW /PK ...
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013

I was in enrage with you back before and they preached it. You know exactly what it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    guys guys - leave pedo alone and his dreaming :) after all, he can finally TW !!! - just let him enjoy it and lets give him a hug there b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
    edited June 2013
    guys guys - leave pedo alone and his dreaming :) after all, he can finally TW !!! - just let him enjoy it and lets give him a hug there b:chuckle

I do TW every weekend on a different server, and with way more balance then Heavens Tear.
    So why would i be dreaming , it's not like i have missed TW , i have possibly had more and better TW's then you for the last few months, specially considering i have 2 per weekend.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was in enrage with you back before and they preached it. You know exactly what it is.

But I forgot. <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I do TW every weekend on a different server, and with way more balance then Heavens Tear.
    So why would i be dreaming , it's not like i have missed TW , i have possibly had more and better TW's then you for the last few months, specially considering i have 2 per weekend.

offtopic
    2 things man - I know MY english sux but your typos are damn annoying
    1 - it's THAN not then
    2 - and there isn't such a thing as 20pm - it's 20:00 or 8pm

anyway - see you soon little pedo :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear
    Eyestabyew - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I like pie!
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    But I forgot. <_<

Why ask me when you have mr. know it all above?

Ps: nvm that was too mean to say
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I like how I got mentioned in this when I wasn't involved.

2powerful.
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My eyes are burning now from trying to hold them open while I read walls of text about who did what in pk........... boring stuff.

Trolololol .... I already commented on it before, it's ridiculous to say people recruited from the whole server temporarily beat the top TW guild. Big deal ! Meaningless, in sports as in here, any "all star" team will beat the reigning champs everytime in any sport. We all read the story of Trololol that Steopie posted, it proves my point to a Tee. Thank you for posting that Steopie. Anyone who thinks Trolololol proved GD wasn't good needs a logic check.

So hopefully we see some fun TW this weekend seems like everyone is looking forward to it.
    Have fun, quit arguing about it all; btw, nobody cares about pk scenarios except those involved in the pk. Start a new post and go crazy talking about pk in there; it's a snooze-fest to the rest of us.
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    The post DOES say Karma vs GD; so events between us belong here; I suggest you fail troll else where.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    I believe this post originally started out as a TW post... pay attention bambii.
    edited June 2013
    myystique wrote: »
    So what happened ? A surprise loss to GD by Karma, no trash talk after TW, not even someone WC a "GF" from Karma? Hmmm.....b:chuckle

See, 1st post that started this thread.....
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Doesn't matter what it started as; it goes by what it's labeled as. So one; your fail troll is irrelevant and two; you trying to be smart is fail. So stop before you look more like a dumbass.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Doesn't matter what it started as; it goes by what it's labeled as. So one; your fail troll is irrelevant and two; you trying to be smart is fail. So stop before you look more like a dumbass.

http://www.humorgas.com/image/13595575442085052188.JPG
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
    edited June 2013
    A. I didn't troll just stated some simple facts

B. All the PK "my epeen is bigger than yours" is boring period ( to me )

C. I said nothing about you or anyone else in particular

D. Dumb is a guildy who insults another one for no reason in the forums....... have you gotten the hint yet or should i spell it out in small easy words for you?
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    A. I didn't troll just stated some simple facts

B. All the PK "my epeen is bigger than yours" is boring period ( to me )

C. I said nothing about you or anyone else in particular

D. Dumb is a guildy who insults another one for no reason in the forums....... have you gotten the hint yet or should i spell it out in small easy words for you?

Hmm.. I was stepped in my tracks for thinking you were in Rad.. meh. Why I said anything; apologies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Thanks.
    Peace!
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Awesome team work Bambi, awesome teamwork indeed

There's really nothing to add really b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
This discussion has been closed.