Karma vs GD

Comments

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Every main TW faction has no showed in TW at this point in their histories, so not sure how that's relevant.

*thinking* did GD no show for some 1 vs 1? (inb4talkingabouttrololo'stw - I was there and GD DID show up)

and it is relevant to ur edited post about qqing GD...
    korath14 wrote: »
    typical karma people....
    when they win, they qq GD is not giving them fight and bash into them trolling everywhere...
    when they lose, they qq GD is outnumbering them in tw or later they decide to no show for a 1 vs 1 TW....b:bye

typical example of 'being a sore losers'.:l

super fixed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Now kiddies, can't we all just get along? b:chuckle

At one stage, everyone in Karma and GD have been in the same guild be it Radiance, Enrage, Cesear, Tao or some little noobie faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think kyan's siggy motto is a perfect fit to describe the actions that are currently taking place for one..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think kyan's siggy motto is a perfect fit to describe the actions that are currently taking place for one..

indeed, cya at TW b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • ilonelyboy
    ilonelyboy Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've been reading this thread, and even if I retired the game and I am just logging in to do NWs, I find this thread very funny in a way, so I had to say this:

So basically, some skyline people went into karma after they lost 2 TWs against GD and started having problems beating them.
    and people are arguing if it's a merge, if karma is bringing "outsiders" from different factions to help them restore their "Shining" past. So they can all feel happy about themselves again.
    Let's just say this, skyline is a faction made of old GD people that had problems with GD and some others that just followed their friends there.
    So doesnt it make Karma as if they were seeking help from ex-GD people to beat their old fac?
    It's so hilarious, that just that should make u shut up for a while, seriously from all the factions you could've begged for good geared members, skyline was the worst choice. That is just making you even more ridiculous.
    I picture you on your faction chat saying to old members "Oh sorry you haven't been rostered we need Old GDs to beat the New GDs, and save face but we still love you!"
    and stop your hating against GDs I bet you wouldn't mind getting a GD player join you just to make you stronger.
    If you win TW, it would be because some Ex-GD people helped you but yea, the "core" karma members can't stand a chance against GD.
    b:bye
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The "core" Karma that beat GD before reset and again once after reset was largely a fragment of the Enrage that got broken up. After/before reset GD assimilated a substantial amount of old Enrage, old Rad, and Old Karma members. They are known to actively ask and recruit everybody and anybody, hell even current people from Karma got asked to join GD. Karma recruits, but we dont try to pluck people from other factions.

When we dipped to 60-70 members for TW. And of course a lot of them are running nirv3+5. Its hard to fill out 20 spots so the TWs will be fair. We realized Skyline has about 20 people that may be willing to come as a group for TW. We already had friendly relations with them and we offered the Skyline faction as a whole to join us for fun TWs. We looked at ourselves as the best chance to liven up HT again. Everybody here knows not much new players play this game. So you look for established players, but we wont do it underhandedly and went directly to the leadership. GD seems so sad/mad. You guys do realize we can't put more than 80 in TW right? Time for real 80v80. Put up or shut up.

Edit: Nice of you guys to care about Karma's undergeared members. Even though you guys didn't blink to one shot them over and over in TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Trololol was, simply put, a guild that proved nothing except AllStar's brought together can beat the best team. If the NBA brings their All Stars to Play the Miami Heat or San Antonio Spurs ( who ever wins this series) they will always beat the NBA champs. It's simple logic. So Trololol is a moot point in this discussion, it was just ego stroking for a bunch of people that couldn't stand losing continuously.

Karma has taken in some people to become more competitive, GD has brought in people in recent weeks as well. If that results in fun competitive TW's then I think everyone will be happy regardless of outcome, we all play this game for fun, and many are still here for fun TW. A one sided TW is really not much fun.

OMG Ehmi really? Since when did Enrage or Karma take pity on the opposing guild's players? This makes me LOL big time. You take out whoever is around you in a fight, if some were 1 shot that's unfortunate for them, I doubt it was intentional. You yourself spawned killed in TW every chance you got, even after TW was over, don't be such a hypocrite.

As Kyanelle pointed out, at some point almost everyone has been together in guild and worked together. It is ridiculous to characterize either guild as "this way" or "that way" since these guilds are composed of individuals not robots programmed the same way, everything that each guild does is not done by universal agreement, but by leaders making what they perceive to be the best choices for the guild.

We all have friends in opposing guilds these days...have fun that's all, plain and simple.

Ok trolls go crazy now.
  • ilonelyboy
    edited June 2013
    I was going to answer but I'm bored. Sorry I don't have that much time as you/scrubby/eva/Aesthor.
    People before me talked enough about it and proved my point. So have a good day.
    b:bye
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    The "core" Karma that beat GD before reset and again once after reset was largely a fragment of the Enrage that got broken up. After/before reset GD assimilated a substantial amount of old Enrage, old Rad, and Old Karma members. They are known to actively ask and recruit everybody and anybody, hell even current people from Karma got asked to join GD. Karma recruits, but we dont try to pluck people from other factions.

When we dipped to 60-70 members for TW. And of course a lot of them are running nirv3+5. Its hard to fill out 20 spots so the TWs will be fair. We realized Skyline has about 20 people that may be willing to come as a group for TW. We already had friendly relations with them and we offered the Skyline faction as a whole to join us for fun TWs. We looked at ourselves as the best chance to liven up HT again. Everybody here knows not much new players play this game. So you look for established players, but we wont do it underhandedly and went directly to the leadership. GD seems so sad/mad. You guys do realize we can't put more than 80 in TW right? Time for real 80v80. Put up or shut up.

Edit: Nice of you guys to care about Karma's undergeared members. Even though you guys didn't blink to one shot them over and over in TW.

I haven't seen your bm there recently - why? :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    I haven't seen your bm there recently - why? :)

LOL

Because you have no idea :) that's why b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • ilonelyboy
    edited June 2013
    to that person above me

I remember you miss I am peaceful and I am not taking sides, why don't you stick to it? :)
    edited June 2013
    ilonelyboy wrote: »
    to that person above me

I remember you miss I am peaceful and I am not taking sides, why don't you stick to it? :)

1- why should I? I happen to be biased anyway

2- I believe I wasn't replying to you in the first place *points at name in Quote info*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ilonelyboy
    edited June 2013
    The purpose of what I said wasn't to make you answer, it was to make you shut up and mind your own business it obviously didn't work "facepalm".
    I believe Sheswes and no one in the previous page was talking to you either yet you didn't mind giving your precious opinion about it. Does it make your point void? I believe yes.
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    The purpose of what I said wasn't to make you answer, it was to make you shut up and mind your own business it obviously didn't work "facepalm".
    I believe Sheswes and no one in the previous page was talking to you either yet you didn't mind giving your precious opinion about it. Does it make your point void? I believe yes.

hahahahhahahahahahah the post of the day !!! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013

LOL

You are funny b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The "core" Karma, e.g. RoC who run the show, can't stand to lose in a game, thus instead of improving their faction after losing twice, we invited a group of ex-GD so we can field a full R9S3+11/12 80 and sub out our lowly geared people.

Edited your wall of "need to explain myself so my pixels feel better" bs.

That's about the gist of the matter. Enjoy your day, whatever toon you play, you acquired so many I'm not sure which one's your main.

I especially enjoyed your theory of not being able to ever field a full 80. I nearly smirked.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Wow 2 really lame posts in a row ^^.
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Wow 2 really lame posts in a row ^^.

Yea the one before mine was especially lame 'stache.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    No, just referring to the 2 before mine........lmao one of them was deleted apparently so just yours Ehmi......

A picture of Hitler? Really, he's not a source of comedic relief.... just a "joke" in poor taste.
  • ilonelyboy
    edited June 2013
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumb)

You're following your own advice.glad for you. :)
    edited June 2013
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumb)

You're following your own advice.glad for you. :)

I certainly do better than you, telling people to mind their own business while not doing it yourself is a certain sign of hypocrisy...

Kettle calling the Pot black much? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    and what Im saying; Karma can only beat us with more numbers. Get your facts straight; we come in and kill them then they bring more numbers (2x to 3x our numbers) and will come and kill then sit in west and expect us to try to fight them 4 x 657383875945. Lol.
    Its hard enough to beat a faction vs 3 in 1. But we still manage. trololo

excuse me but what
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    excuse me but what

unless karma is excluding the past few months n pk idk what im talking about but w/e
    they still manage to lose cube necks with bigger numbers kekeke b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PedroSner - Heavens Tear
    PedroSner - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    unless karma is excluding the past few months n pk idk what im talking about but w/e
    they still manage to lose cube necks with bigger numbers kekeke b:kiss

You shouldn't talk about PK :)

http://postimg.org/image/4n835r0ub/
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    You shouldn't talk about PK :)

http://postimg.org/image/4n835r0ub/

mmb:shocked
    Honestly that's no surprise to anyone here. You should be more excited about making exe for karma. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    mmb:shocked
    Honestly that's no surprise to anyone here. You should be more excited about making exe for karma. :)

I'm more excited about a 20PM TW on saturday , GD vs Karma. Reason why i joined was mainly to TW , PK and because of some friends. I enjoy a challenge and a good match aswell, so i'm expecting we will have one regardless of who wins or looses.
    So that's what i am excited about :)
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    I'm more excited about a 20PM TW on saturday , GD vs Karma. Reason why i joined was mainly to TW , PK and because of some friends.
    So that's what i am excited about :)

Good thing there's an 80 limit; no unfair fights. Hopefully ill see you there.. Try to hit 42k again :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Good thing there's an 80 limit; no unfair fights. Hopefully ill see you there.. Try to hit 42k again :p

Sure, wouldn't be that hard, considering i'v hit some of the GD barbs who are way better geared then you for similar amounts of damage , doesn't even seem like a challenge.

Don't take me wrong , was just the way you talked on your previous post related to PK, you made it sound like you guys never die even numbers, so i decided to upload one very random SS where it proves majority of you actually die really easy, without any sort of assistance.
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Sure, wouldn't be that hard, considering i'v hit some of the GD barbs who are way better geared then you for similar amounts of damage , doesn't even seem like a challenge.

Don't take me wrong , was just the way you talked on your previous post related to PK, you made it sound like you guys never die even numbers, so i decided to upload one very random SS where it proves majority of you actually die really easy, without any sort of assistance.

My question is how old was that ss, I haven't Seen you in pk since I joined GD back awhile ago. Since then I have gone up in gear since my aps which I am not AS squish as I am known to be.
    But I merely state RECENTLY in the past few months; it has been Karma's not goal I should say, but it's evident they always outnumber in pk in the end. Maybe not to start with; but more numbers always come out; am I wrong? Think about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.