New Mystic in PWI need help understanding gear progression!

Options
seismic92
seismic92 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Mystic
Hello guys i am new to PWI and I picked a Mystic for my first class/main, so I was wondering what gear should I get for my mystic he is lvl 68 right now and the gear I have is TT60 magic sword, rank 4 robes and leggings, boots and gloves from the dream chaser pack as well as the neckless for phy defence. I am also using one of the magic rings from the dream chaser pack which gives magic bonus along with the ring I got from doing Adventure quest from Lochmures. For my belt slot I am using the phy resistance belt I got after doing token of seven quest. Finally, for my head gear I am using the quest reward arcane head gear received after doing fb51. Thats my current gear, but now that I am almost lvl 70 and TT70 gear becomes optional I was thinking if there are any other alternative gears that I could use such as legendary. Also, can someone help me explain how I should progress with my gear until end game gear becomes availiable (lvls for when I can wear the suggested gear and how to obtain them will be greatly appriciated). Lastly, can someone help me understand what options there are for end game gear such as rank 9 or G16 (which I don't know how and where to get or what lvl I need to be to get them). I am also not a very rich player most of my money comes from doing NW and selling raptures for profit. I also intend to do duels/pvp and TW in the future so best gear will be helpfull within decent price range ofcourse. Thank you in advance and sorry for the terribly long wall of text my first time asking something on the forums b:shocked
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Raziyal - Archosaur
    Raziyal - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Its just my opinion...

But i would get TT70 (ignore TT80) and once 90 get TT90.
    Thats what i do but its really up to you.

Look at teh stats you like that will help your mystic, what looks apealing to you..
    101 Veno (Sage) (Archo Server)
    102 Archer (Sage)
    104 Barb (Sage)
    101 Psy (Demon)
    104 Veno (Sage (sanc server)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    TT70 is a waste of time and you will have trouble to sell it when you are done with it, use molds, molds are good and more easy to sell when you are done with it.

Molds can usually be bought from other players, from catshops or from AH.

What I suggest is:

Lvl 59 flame boots of intensity. (boots)
    Lvl 70 dark pants of hades. (legs)
    Lvl 77 sleeves of sea captain. (wrists)
    Lvl 77 stepperwolf lord's robe. (chest)

Check before if your rank/dreamchaser gears are better if it is then keep what you have, if not than get the molds ones.

I would suggest to keep that til lvl 90. At lvl90 you can farm/buy TT90 gears.

That was for the gears.

For the weapon I would suggest you to get at lvl 70 a sakyamuni's light (magic sword mold) than to get at lvl 79 a glaive of divinity (glaive mold). At lvl 85 you can get a Aquadash (glaive), aquadash is a bit more expensive than TT90 weap, but it's easy to sell when done with it and it's good for lvl 85-100. (aquadash can be buy from other players and catshop) If you can't afford it then go for a TT90 weapon.

So before lvl90 try to use molds weap/gears (except aquadash at lvl85) or quest rewards is there's that look good.

For ornament, use rewards or molds ones as well. At lvl 87 get a sky demon's pearl (mold) for necklace. For the belt use a protection one, eventually by doing cultivation you will receive a belt as reward that you can use, be sure to select the protection belt when they give you the choice.

I think for now should should only bother with that and wait lvl 100 to bother with end game gears. Right now there's 2 possible end game gears which as you said is R9rr or G16 nirvy, R9rr is way better than nirvy G16, but a lot more expensive, but you have a lot of time to think about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • seismic92
    seismic92 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Thanks that helped me a lot now I can figure out how I wan't to progress.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Up to date physical neck

Eye of Jungle +5 can get you pretty much to 85 if you want to splosh coin for Vibrant Jade: Order.

Yes, level 70-80 = mold gears + mix TT70/80. 90 onwards = tt90 full, 100+ = go for G15-G16

A trick: make tt nirvana weapon and armor, but make lunar chest. It's actually cheaper unless illusion stones rain from the skies on your server
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive