Karma + Skyline

13»

Comments

• korath14
    korath14 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Puhehehe So cuteeeeeeee I love how people think that by attacking one's childhood, it would make that person sad, or hurt that person's feelings, or w.e. Nice try 17 year old nerd raging alt. Oh and welcome to my club made by Hoju (my 2nd time welcoming u because I am so happy to see you again :D)

And I never knew StarsKy was in GD at one point... I swear he was in Rad then joined Karma.
    usually as u tend to reply i believe you are frustrated :)
    and well....nothing to say to you except to get a hug atleast now @ the age of 17 from your parent b:chuckle
    may be that will help youb:thanks
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    korath14 wrote: »
    because they are hiding in their closet...or playing other games lol...b:bye

Or maybe because we really are not bothered?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    rockarmsky: when starsky has an arm of rock.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • jackielee91
    jackielee91 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    usually as u tend to reply i believe you are frustrated :)
    and well....nothing to say to you except to get a hug atleast now @ the age of 17 from your parent b:chuckle
    may be that will help youb:thanks

Then you replying implies that you too are frustrated o.o! Awesome logic! I do this to entertain myself. Because idiots like you tend to reply to everything I say! Mind games. b:victory
  • GayCowBoy - Heavens Tear
    GayCowBoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
  • korath14
    korath14 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Then you replying implies that you too are frustrated o.o! Awesome logic! I do this to entertain myself. Because idiots like you tend to reply to everything I say! Mind games. b:victory

oh i am frustrated if that reply ease your frustration buddy...b:cuteb:chuckle.

btw did you get a hug hun !!...you really need it..i don't know how you are going to spend the rest of miserable life with this attitude.....go get a rehab....

inb4 jackielee91 or jacka$$(its a same thng :p) giver his reply and shows his frustration....b:victory
  • RepNub - Heavens Tear
    RepNub - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Karma + skyline = Starks + Freys.

The problem is though.... I'm Roose Bolton

*SPOILER*

Aurantiumina is a noob
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Edit that and take it off! Right now, that's a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge spoiler >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear
    __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    oh wes!...he is 17 year old...take it easy on him/her...my guess is that he/she missed out on hug or two during childhood...must be taking his frustration out on GD because atleast GD is doing better than him b:chuckle
    some nerd kid...go watch watch pogo....
    P.S>is this idiot starsky...
    i always thot that guy born with no balls....and if this alt is his then ....well..atleast i am right b:laugh

I don't really ever posted at all and have never posted from an alt. and if you check the count I really don't post at all. also idk your name so your an alt or your just a nobody. its nice of you to think of me. I must have gotten under your skin at one point for you to even bring me up. but whatever I don't rage. its funny how you guys come after me over and over but hell I don't even say much. so this is me.... now who are you ? or are you the one that doesn't have the balls to post on your main?b:laugh
  • __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear
    __StarsKy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Puhehehe So cuteeeeeeee I love how people think that by attacking one's childhood, it would make that person sad, or hurt that person's feelings, or w.e. Nice try 17 year old nerd raging alt. Oh and welcome to my club made by Hoju (my 2nd time welcoming u because I am so happy to see you again :D)

And I never knew StarsKy was in GD at one point... I swear he was in Rad then joined Karma.

I was never a Gold dog. and was in Rad for a while then karma and that's about it. made a stop at a small guild named wings which was very nice but no tw so I moved on.
  • Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_Aura - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    OMG where was my love letters... damn it feel so left out.

Miss viewing the forums, thanks for the entertainment. Back to the corner I go b:bye
    o.0
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    And with that, I think this thread has outlived its.....whatever that was....xD

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.