PWI Streaming!

Swifty_Wings - Heavens Tear
Swifty_Wings - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Screenshots and Videos
Swifty_Winds is back to stream PWI!

Hey all, I have been streaming alot of games lately. and found PWI nowhere on the list.

I wanna fix that by streaming and encouraging more to stream!

If you don't have the pc specs to stream that is ok. Feel free to tune in and actively chat with the user live!

Come join me and thousands of other gamers worldwide and Lets show them PWI is a boss game to!! :D!

Link To Swifty_Winds PWI Livestream Twitch.tv/Swifty_Winds
Post edited by Swifty_Wings - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    :O Seems interesting! I might pop in one day and check it out!
    -You might want to announce when you are actually streaming on the forums, and what you are streaming (PK/TW etc)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • skaitavia
    skaitavia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you're a YouTube partner, you can stream directly to YT. And scheduling streams is easy as well.

Only downside is that you aren't allowed to stream HD until you've been streaming for a while. I've done a few streams before, and they're fun!
  • Swifty_Wings - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, But Twitch is the source for the better streams on the net..

Youtube is popular for video's

Also I'll be adding the times soon. ^.^ Ill work on it tonight.
    edited May 2013
    After asking around. The best time I think is after people get off work or from school.

Here is the Times and days.

8pm-1am EST Monday - Wednsday - Friday

8pm - 3am EST Saturdays

This should be helpful. :)
    edited May 2013
    Streaming tonight! Stream from 10pm-5am EST

Gonna be doing some things on the archer.
    Figured id stream just for kicks and the chat. :)

Hope to see some of you!

ALSO! All players wanting to learn how to stream needs to post a comment below so I can send you detailed info as to how its done and whats best for your pc specs.

Im very happy to help and encurage others to stream!

We cant make a streamiming community for PWI if I'm doing it alone! lol
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do you think I could get an ok stream with a 6 mbps dsl speed? My pc specs are probly good enough, I just don't know about my isp . . . . .
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • skaitavia
    edited June 2013
    Do you think I could get an ok stream with a 6 mbps dsl speed? My pc specs are probly good enough, I just don't know about my isp . . . . .

If it is 6 megabits per second, then most likely not. I mean, you'll get streaming, but I don't think you'd get the optimal experience out of it with that speed.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Thx skai! I thought that would be the case. I need to find a faster service than this frontier town suburb dsl. Sad thing is that they have had fiber-optics buried out in front of my property and all through the county, but they have yet to offer any service from it. I'm going to see if there's some satellite or cellular service with faster speeds. I could upgrade to the 10 Mbs with my current isp, but the distance to the phone companies switching stations is so far that I would get 7Mbs max anyway and would be overpaying for just 1 extra Mbs.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
  • skaitavia
    edited June 2013
    You're welcome! And D: I know that feeling. My parents' place is far from many popular ISPs around the area, so they get slow speeds as well, regardless of which ISP they get.

I'm currently in an area where I get about ~40 mbps, so it's quite nice xD.
    edited June 2013

Is it 6 mbps Upload or download?

I'v actually pulled off streams with 100+ people with 0.4 upload. Though laggy It could be worse Lol.

Also note the audio is usually fine its usually just a drop in framerate, Also usually for brief periods.
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    Is it 6 mbps Upload or download?

I'v actually pulled off streams with 100+ people with 0.4 upload. Though laggy It could be worse Lol.

Also note the audio is usually fine its usually just a drop in framerate, Also usually for brief periods.

The test I just did called it 0.75 Mbps upload
    edited June 2013
    Yeah man. You should be fine. If you want to do some test id be happy to help see for sure and possibly
    help get you setup.
    edited June 2013
    Stream contents. TT - Pk - BH's
    And no telling what other shinannigans
    Also will be doing a 2 million coin giveaway!

www.twitch.tv/Swifty_Winds
    Streaming Time - 12am EST - 4am EST
  • Nibaki - Heavens Tear
    Nibaki - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Fun stream!
    edited June 2013
    Just want to take a moment to thank everyone who has attended the past few streams.

We have gained growth and support with every stream and made new friends along the way!

I have no plan on stopping but exspanding even..

-~- Planned for July -~-

New Streaming PC fit for PK and NW Streaming.
    A second Stream that runs 24/7 On West Archosour / Lost City

Special guest on stream's Such as Faction Leader Q and A or other PWI streamers.

Also I will be looking for a co-host!
    So if intrested and have a cam and a mic, please leave a reply and I can get back with you for details.

Thank you all again! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd like info on the LostCity west gate stream
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Atm I do not have one myself.. But.. if you can gather atleast 5 people who want it I am more than willing to setup a 24/7 Stream at lost city.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited June 2013
    I can easily get more than 5. I will put a link to this thread on my faction forum so they can show some support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Would be fun to peek LC west gate from time to time. :D

Reminds me of CQ_Cam stationed above west gate from ages ago b:chuckle
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Personally, I prefer videos over stream for two reasons. Better edits, and better playback ability. (Since most of the stream worthy stuff, e.g. NW, TW, all happen at the sametime. So if you're in NW, they're probably in NW too). I guess you could stream world pk from time to time xD

Good luck on your streams though!
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
    edited June 2013
    Personally, I prefer videos over stream for two reasons. Better edits, and better playback ability. (Since most of the stream worthy stuff, e.g. NW, TW, all happen at the sametime. So if you're in NW, they're probably in NW too). I guess you could stream world pk from time to time xD

Good luck on your streams though!

That is the type of input I need to make things more suitable for viewrs! Thank's for you input ima see what i can do to doing both at the same time.

Meaning, Video edits's aswell as streaming live.
    edited June 2013
    The LostCity PK Stream is up! Thank's to support from people in the Heavens Tear Server Aswell as the Lost City Server, I proudly bring you what I call LostCity BETA Stream. I still have loads of work to do on it PC spec wise and GFX wise and maybe a few other odd and end things, But they will all come in due time I assure you, So without any furtherboreing text to read.. Lets spy on LostCity shall we? :P

Pk Stream Link - www.twitch.tv/PWILostCity

Commentated stream Link - www.twitch.tv/Swifty_Winds

*~*Changes Comming this week*~*

*LostCity Stream Graphics Upgrade - This includes World Clock for server time.
    Also Possibly Server chatbox

*Recording Dual Screens For Live Stream and Youtube Video Edit's.

PS. GO ChinaTown!! :D!
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited June 2013
    D:

STREAM IS DOWN!!! QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Knights was in total control of west gate and faaping our e-peens and it dropped b:cry

bur Hurray for it being up! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Knights was in total control of west gate......

how convenient this occurred when the stream went down *suspicious* <__<'
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear
    Ezio_Sin - Heavens Tear Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    D:

STREAM IS DOWN!!! QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Knights was in total control of west gate and faaping our e-peens and it dropped b:cry

bur Hurray for it being up! :D

Ill check if Swifty's on and alert him :D
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
  • ShadowGoblin - Lost City
    ShadowGoblin - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    how convenient this occurred when the stream went down *suspicious* <__<'

you can still see knights members all standing there in the stream. Though to be fair, the only CT there was Kriegsgott and he was in party with them.
    edited June 2013
    Ok Stream is back up. I went to sleep and without "Botting" I cannot setup a auto login to
    a PWI game client.

Ill find a way around it. Glad it came up soon so i can find a solution.
  • venakatosh
    venakatosh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd like to throw my stream into this as well. I'm planning to stream Leviathian's TWs on the Raging Tides server along with some NW and random FWS.

If you're interested you can find my stream at: twitch.tv/alexakatosh

I'm streaming in full graphics settings at 1080 too! b:laugh
    edited June 2013
    So sorry guys the stream is back up.. A little storm came and knocked power to my house for 3 days.. Instead of leaving i stayd with my PC to have the stream up when power came back..

I went thru 3 days of hot hell for this lol.