PK by sin...

weizheng84
weizheng84 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Seeker
Hi all... I got pk by a sin... 1st he stun me and start his attack.. Manage to give him back 2 hits but was died. I was lvl 101 and so is he. Anyone got experienc . To counter this situation?
Post edited by weizheng84 on

Comments

• PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    1. gear up
    2. badge of courage is nice
    3. accept that there'll always be better people or GOTO 1
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Horugou - Raging Tide
    Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As sage seeker, badge of courage + sage unfetter would do...
    As demon, you'd have to use a vac after badge...
    Sins have more than one CC and will just CC you right after if you do use badge, cuz your genie will then be in cooldown ^^
    So it's either Apoth, or you're toast D: (provided you can't tank long enough for genie to recharge, which is most likely the cast)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Don't use **** gear.
  • Horugou - Raging Tide
    Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lol Zan troll b:chuckle
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Let's see

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1599541
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1596771
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1589041

So you played about 3 months, are now fully r9, and are complaining about being PK'd by a sin

I think we see the problem here

EDIT:
    r9 third recast is end game gears that we recommend. We also recommend refining them to +12 and inserting JOSD shards.

To get this, deposit about 10000$ to your account. Then go to the cash shop and buy the needed reputation, general summers tokens, and whateevr else is needed for the R9. the dragon orbs and the packs that contain the JOSD. If you are low on luck (likely) and not have enough stones now, deposit some more and buy more packs and open them until you have enough stones.

You're gonna need some stuff also to upgrade your r9, do that before refining and sharding it. If you offer someone ingame a few million coins (you can get coins by selling gold in the AH) he will power level you and probably he will also be happy to guide you to the forges and elders where you need to be to create, refine and shard your equipment. The only problem is the molds you will need for the third casting of your equipment because those are untradable. You will need to be patient and ask in world chat if anyone running warsong wants to sell the drop to you.
    Once fully r9r3 JoSD +12 stand outside west arch in pk mode asking "what does this button do"

What prophets we have
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Chuck_smith - Sanctuary
    Chuck_smith - Sanctuary Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Don't use **** gear.

+1.

Most likely the sin has better gear/refines than you.
    Sage barb in progress.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    The seeker is R9

according to his own post
    Channels

• weizheng84
    edited June 2013
    Yes you are right. Im R9 full gear. Was able to kill the sin when i pk him. But when he pk me im not able win...
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    From the sound of it, if you get the first hit off, you kill him in a few hits.

Sounds like the sin's one of your typical APS gear pve sins.

So how the hell do you fail against them in an R9 seeker? Did you plevel to 101 and just buy R9? because if that's the case a poor sin with G13 +5 will kill your *** with some skill
    Channels

• weizheng84
    edited June 2013
    Yes ive just got my r9 gears and weapon for sometime already. But non are imbue with shards or gems and not refine at all. Cos still dunno what to imbue
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    What are you doing wearing R9 if you don't even know how to shard things (Captain Obvious to the rescue: citrines in armor and garnets in weapon, because we must go back to what you should have known by level 40)?

Ok

I know how you can solve your problem now.

Make a new seeker, play it to 100 by running FC with at-level squads after level 80 (prior to that questing and BH should be your only source of exp.), communicate with people, go to NW in regular ol' TT gear, farm warsong with actual squads and learn to use your seeker and actually know how to play the game before going to 101 and cashing r9.

I'm going to be blunt: you get PK'd because you never learned the game and you suck.
    Channels

• _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear
    _Nottunyx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i was gonna write a long and helpful comment with armor/genie guide etc and how to read sin's movement and cooldown skills to predict what cc skills he gonna use next and what genie skill can be used to counter (fortify/will surge etc).b:laugh
    but then someone in here pointed out that he's rank 9, so i thought *** it figure it out yourself lmao b:bye
    100% zhen-free since jan 2009 b:cool
    Living proof that Pay2Win is a load of ****

My job is to make things go [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleasedb:laughb:pleased
  • Niobus - Archosaur
    Niobus - Archosaur Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i was gonna write a long and helpful comment with armor/genie guide etc and how to read sin's movement and cooldown skills to predict what cc skills he gonna use next and what genie skill can be used to counter (fortify/will surge etc).
    but then someone in here pointed out that he's rank 9, so i thought *** it figure it out yourself lmao

^ that is soooo true...

Back, when I started being high lvl actually meant that people know how to play. Now it most of the time is just a question of how much money you spend... So Sorry, if you are a R9, not even knowing how to shard or how your skills work you should consider to quest more and learn to play your char before you start PKing.
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    oh lol he is r9...
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lol Zan troll b:chuckle

Now now dearest husband. Zan never trolls.
    He was simply saying the only way to beat sins is to go full r9rr+11...at least. (it is what Zan did :p)
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited June 2013
    R9-seeker vs APS sin...Vacuity on if sin not stunning from stealth first. If sin stuns from stealth, AD to take hits a bit longer, Voidstep-Heartseeker-get bit further-BA-Gemini(or Ion Spike for higher accuracy if enough chi) and deaden nerves should tick. Battousai(or Gemini if used IonS. or Arme Nier if used gemini earlier if sin is charmed) to finish the kill. Magic attacks in general are good choice against sin as they don't miss.
    Main key ofc is trying to keep sin far and aim for quick kill. Sin shouldn't be hard enemy if genie is well prepared and seeker knows his/her stuff.
    Gears don't compensate skills, like all not-noobs know. Playing skills is the base and gears just aids in releasing full potential. Without potential to begin with even best gears won't help a ****.
    Kitty's sorry for such general **** she's speaking. It's just how things are >.<'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i have a feeling english may not be your first language.
    weizheng84 wrote: »
    Yes ive just got my r9 gears and weapon for sometime already. But non are imbue with shards or gems and not refine at all. Cos still dunno what to imbue
    first of all, alot of classes will kill you even if your R9. This is because there will always be someone that can play better than you.

1) refine your gear as much as you can. Everytime you refine your gear, it adds +HP to your character. You can survive longer.

2) Shard your gear.
    JOSD (Jade of Steady Defense)
    VIT gems
    Citrine gems

3) Practice alot of PK. You will not be good at PK overnight.

R9 gear alone without shards or refine will get you killed. Without them, R9 isnt that powerful
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • EllyFire - Dreamweaver
    EllyFire - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Did you say sin? Ask bramble from a veno around the corner b:chuckle
    "How do you turn this on?"
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited June 2013
    Did you say sin? Ask bramble from a veno around the corner b:chuckle

^the way how Kitty helps otherwise noobish seeks win duels against sins. Even if they don't want to win by brambef:naughty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
    edited June 2013
    weizheng84 wrote: »

I don't even know what to say... No really... I just don't... *facepalm*
    Sage barb in progress.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't even know what to say... No really... I just don't... *facepalm*
    you should confirm if this game is in this guys native language before you make fun of him. Over the course of years ive seen many grown up cash shoppers where english wasnt exactly their best language. They got the gear but were not able to figure out the importance of skills, refines or shards due to the barrier. I remember one used to shard shabbies cause he didnt understand to combine gems.
    From what i see in his last few posts and threads, hes been pretty mild mannered. An FCC shopper but hes been making attempts to learn at least through the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited June 2013
    you should confirm if this game is in this guys native language before you make fun of him. Over the course of years ive seen many grown up cash shoppers where english wasnt exactly their best language. They got the gear but were not able to figure out the importance of skills, refines or shards due to the barrier. I remember one used to shard shabbies cause he didnt understand to combine gems.
    From what i see in his last few posts and threads, hes been pretty mild mannered. An FCC shopper but hes been making attempts to learn at least through the forums.

This has nothing to do with his native language... b:sweat

He must be trolling to be PKed by someone not R9 while he is.
    Sage barb in progress.