Arc Download Problem

thedarkdisciple
thedarkdisciple Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Support Desk
I was trying to download Perfect World onto my computer through Arc, i have a slower connection due to living in the mountains. It finally got to around 93% and the power went out. When i restarted it said 0% and started all over, the 6.??GB file is still there, it just started a new one. Is there a way i can continue from the other file, i prefer downloading through torrents so this doesn't happen but i didn't see that option anymore.

Thanks for any help and i hope to get this working soon.
Post edited by thedarkdisciple on

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Both direct and torrent methods to download PWI has been disabled after PWE launched ARC recently. I guess at this point of time you cannot do anything other then just downloading the whole game again from 0.

You can post your issue @ Download and Installation Problems in TechSupport Forum to get a reply or help from PWE Admin quickly,include the acronym for your game in your post title ALWAYS(PWI).
    Good Luck
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • zansetsuna
    zansetsuna Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am having the same problem...
    It says pause...Shouldnt it still be paused the next day like all other launchers of games I have tried before?
    I have to redownload it all over again?
    Really??
    Well I am a little disappointed of how this arc functions...
  • CheifGero - Heavens Tear
    CheifGero - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My only issue when I did have it installed..... it did not recognize other PWE games already on my system other than PWI. It kept asking me to install STO, FW, and RH. To resolve the issue.... UNINSTALLED
  • tieresdtf
    tieresdtf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I downloaded and installed arc, I wanted to download winter-thing but it was 6 gb and I thought that was a bit to much, so I deleted arc. now I wanna download an install again but it keeps saying arc is already running, it SUCKS!
    any1 know what to do?
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    tieresdtf wrote: »
    I downloaded and installed arc, I wanted to download winter-thing but it was 6 gb and I thought that was a bit to much, so I deleted arc. now I wanna download an install again but it keeps saying arc is already running, it SUCKS!
    any1 know what to do?
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

tieresdtf replied to a message that was 3 months 9 days 2 hours 33 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451