• Khaime - Heavens Tear
    Khaime - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    giggle like a 12year old girl i suppose b:chuckle

Mmm, that's hot.
  • Osynlig - Heavens Tear
    Osynlig - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The thing is, once you get past the "big wall" you cannot move out there, its like you're frozen in place so we had to jump from mob to mob all the way out there.. it took a while b:surrender
  • Trollguard - Sanctuary
    Trollguard - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Try this:

Enter Cave of Sadistic Glee and look for a mob that spawns below the halls. Shadow Jump to it and you can walk around below the actual cave, and if you keep running one direction you can reach the end of the map there as well.

No idea what happens if you jump off lol. You might find Santa Claus and Cthulhu playing cards...
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The thing is, once you get past the "big wall" you cannot move out there, its like you're frozen in place so we had to jump from mob to mob all the way out there.. it took a while b:surrender

There is another method to go about this, too. It was common when PWE pushed out Raging Tides to the client in advance, before the expansion was released. It wasn't on the map, but if you were flying and disconnected your internet, you could continue to the other parts of the map that the client didn't allow. Another method was to town port when you were around that area of the map, and it would take you to the nearest town - which was Raging Tides.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Osynlig - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Try this:

Enter Cave of Sadistic Glee and look for a mob that spawns below the halls. Shadow Jump to it and you can walk around below the actual cave, and if you keep running one direction you can reach the end of the map there as well.

No idea what happens if you jump off lol. You might find Santa Claus and Cthulhu playing cards...

Heh i wish, you cant jump off the end of the map, there's nothing there b:chuckle
  • Trollguard - Sanctuary
    Trollguard - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Heh i wish, you cant jump off the end of the map, there's nothing there b:chuckle

Are you sure you cannot run off the edge?

I tried to click somewhere into the void and my character ran towards it. It didn't show the marker which your character move to when using the mouse to move around, so i assumed that you can fall off the map if you run over the edge.
  • Osynlig - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Are you sure you cannot run off the edge?

I tried to click somewhere into the void and my character ran towards it. It didn't show the marker which your character move to when using the mouse to move around, so i assumed that you can fall off the map if you run over the edge.

I am sure, its like in the bh39 map, you cant run off the edge there either.
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited June 2013

LOL! It's basically like the old wall **** people used to use to get to the old GM Testing grounds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is a glitch, and I believe this thread should be moved to the Quality Corner sub-forum.
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013
    This is a glitch, and I believe this thread should be moved to the Quality Corner sub-forum.

I disagree. It's not really a big deal, and doesn't provide the player with any sort of unfair advantage over anyone. I feel that the OP's post doesn't provide an accurate description of how to reproduce this anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buffingme
    buffingme Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wow..last time i saw this many panties in a bunch i was doing laundry b:surrender
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Get into the old GM testing areas and then we'll talk :P

Ive been there and its a very weird place b:shutup
  • SinfulLia - Archosaur
    SinfulLia - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Aye, some people are pretty clueless.

Look carefully at the images again.. We're not pointing out that we're in Upcoming, it's the fact that we went past all the upcoming material to the end of the map.

*cough* wallhacker *cough*
  • Khaime - Heavens Tear
    Khaime - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    *cough* wallhacker *cough*

You should consider thinking before typing. Assumptions don't look good on anyone, especially if the answer is already given out. :) If you ever decide to use your brain, you can find and read my hubby's post on how we got there. It doesn't take 2 hours to wall **** to the edge of the map, ijs.
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Get into the old GM testing areas and then we'll talk :P

Ive been there and its a very weird place b:shutup

You can get there by town porting on the couch in TT 3-x, and various other areas in TT. Pretty cool, actually.

The only completely hidden area that I know of, is the GM island. It was used in the past here and there for various GM to player's disputes. I don't think the GMs use it much anymore. It's basically an island that you can't get off of, and the GM ports you on/off.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    All I can say is...lame.
    Turfy is not impressed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Try this:

Speaking of hidden mobs, I'm not sure if they got removed or not but did anyone ever atk the mobs in FB51 that are up on the walls? I did it once and got wtf owned in 1 hit lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Untamed_pain - Archosaur
    Untamed_pain - Archosaur Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Speaking of hidden mobs, I'm not sure if they got removed or not but did anyone ever atk the mobs in FB51 that are up on the walls? I did it once and got wtf owned in 1 hit lol.

My friend did and i had to go on my cleric and rez him lol. what was the purpose of those mob things anyways lol.
    untamed_pain demon veno 103-100-101
    SweetAzHoney Sage Cleric 102-currently rebirthing
    xXZoeMarieXx sage seeker 101-currently rebirthing
    StormyRainz Demon Mystic 101 Not rebirth yet
    EsmeStorms Demon wizzy 101 not rebirth yet
    UhitLikaGirl Almost sage barb 100 buffer
    and loads of other alts...
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My friend did and i had to go on my cleric and rez him lol. what was the purpose of those mob things anyways lol.

To keep people away from teleporting through the walls!
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Damn, I deleted the pics I made when I walked on the ground of Warsong. Or when I walked on the ground outside of HH, FB51 and frost. I could become famous now QQ xD.

The got the most unique glitch ever when I ported once to OHT. But there was only a non-physical platform + forges. On the ground there was the landscape of Wellspring Village (but mobs of OHT AND Wellspring Village). My files were not corrupt and it wasn't reproducible lol.
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    To keep people away from teleporting through the walls!

Nope, it was for an event we never got and only existed on cn version. Or at least that's the info someone told us in this forum years ago.
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You can get there by town porting on the couch in TT 3-x, and various other areas in TT. Pretty cool, actually.

The only completely hidden area that I know of, is the GM island. It was used in the past here and there for various GM to player's disputes. I don't think the GMs use it much anymore. It's basically an island that you can't get off of, and the GM ports you on/off.

The TT place is what they call "the GM office" which if I assume correctly is just the names/nicknames of the staff of PWI (?)

The island is the one I'm referring to-rows and rows of NPCS, human, mobs etc. In the sky is the warsong island and if you go far enough you hit stone/pillars (?) I think there's one quest that you can take but doesn't lead anywhere...

b:shocked I think I'm saying too much lol
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I remember ending up below FC floor, was kinda kewl out there.

This thread is cool. More neat glitches?
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No fun reaching the edge if you can't find maradona... b:avoid

._. Why does forum avatar show me as 101 if im 102 T_T
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The TT place is what they call "the GM office" which if I assume correctly is just the names/nicknames of the staff of PWI (?)

The island is the one I'm referring to-rows and rows of NPCS, human, mobs etc. In the sky is the warsong island and if you go far enough you hit stone/pillars (?) I think there's one quest that you can take but doesn't lead anywhere...

b:shocked I think I'm saying too much lol

Think he's talking about the place with loads of NPCs and Maradona.

The TT office is kinda weird, and not all that hard to get into given all you need is Shadow Jump.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • _Impulse - Heavens Tear
    _Impulse - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Gotta love em trolls~
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Theory: aggro mob with knife throw, throatcut it, hope it flees in the direction you want to go, teleport. Use low dmg daggers to keep reusing mob as long as possible before it dies. Long part = waiting for a mob to swim close enough to aggro. 2nd sin teleports to you. This is how you did it, yes?
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    edited June 2013

So get a GM console b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • panforte
    panforte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013

You have my undying respect and admiration, good sir.
    b:victory
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Panforte wrote: »

You have my undying respect and admiration, good sir.
    b:victory

>b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
This discussion has been closed.