What's going on?

Untamed - Morai
Untamed - Morai Posts: 9 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion
TO GM : INCIDENT: 130426-000520

So I sent a ticket in to PW about one of my accounts on 04/26/2013 09:44 AM they replied a few times and then stopped replying all together on 05/18/2013 06:51 PM so what is going on , the most I've had a ticket take was 2 weeks. I really don't like coming onto the forums to post about issues like this , but it's getting close to two months , and I am getting a little perturbed.
Post edited by Untamed - Morai on

Comments

• Tayalka - Heavens Tear
    Tayalka - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So I sent a ticket in to PW about one of my accounts on 04/26/2013 09:44 AM they replied a few times and then stopped replying all together on 05/18/2013 06:51 PM so what is going on , the most I've had a ticket take was 2 weeks. I really don't like coming onto the forums to post about issues like this , but it's getting close to two months , and I am getting a little perturbed.

Same here. I wrote a ticket over 2-3 months ago on the german site, still no reply.

When I have real issues now, I talk to the US support.
    Wrote a ticket 2 days ago, yesterday night a (US!)GM appeared on Morai and talked to me about that issue and tried to find a solution for me, even when it's not their duty to care about the Morai server.
    Morai support just doesn't care about us anymore..
    ~Roses are red,
    violetts are blue,
    God made me beautiful,
    but what happend to you?~
    b:laugh[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Untamed - Morai
    edited June 2013
    I did it through the english one. That's why it is strange it is taking so long.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here. I wrote a ticket over 2-3 months ago on the german site, still no reply.

When I have real issues now, I talk to the US support.
    Wrote a ticket 2 days ago, yesterday night a (US!)GM appeared on Morai and talked to me about that issue and tried to find a solution for me, even when it's not their duty to care about the Morai server.
    Morai support just doesn't care about us anymore..

wait..what? a us GM came to our server to have a live chat with you about a problem? im damn impressed! should try that too :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Untamed - Morai
    edited June 2013
    ///bumpp
  • vasoskolonchec
    vasoskolonchec Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    downloaded Arc yesterday and installed PWI, today PWI is not on my ARC any idea why ?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Have you tried updating the ticket to let them know you are still having a problem?

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Untamed - Morai
    edited June 2013
    Have you tried updating the ticket to let them know you are still having a problem?

Yep I have.
  • Untamed - Morai
    edited June 2013
    Bumpppp
  • v4liance
    v4liance Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi Untamed,

Your best bet is to work directly through the ticketing system. This isn't the appropriate channel to resolve such issues.

Please also be sure to check your spam filter, and to read any such messages you've received very carefully.

- Val
This discussion has been closed.