Karma vs GD

Comments

• myystique
    myystique Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    inb4 GD yapping about "TW guild" not having 80 people now and forgetting they QQ'd about not having 80 a few weeks ago.

Wait, I'm too late.

I've always been nasty to the stupid. Nothing really has changed. And yes, I know GD hopes to land the 2PM slot because then they can get easy wins and run their mouths. Nothing new there either.

Seems to me you're loss was at 8 PM last week, and 2 PM this week. Is there a better time slot for you that will allow for a more logical excuse? No need to sit in front of your computer day and night, just check on Thursday evening to see when your TW will be, perhaps you have forgotten how that works?
    It doesn't seem to matter which time slot you get, it's interesting that everyone is "stupid" who does not share your opinion. Every time slot has advantages and disadvantages for players around the globe no matter which time, it is not a good time for some people. Yawns.....

From their own words it seems GD prefers a challenge not easy wins..... Stupid assumption on your part I'd say.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    myystique wrote: »
    Seems to me you're loss was at 8 PM last week, and 2 PM this week. Is there a better time slot for you that will allow for a more logical excuse? No need to sit in front of your computer day and night, just check on Thursday evening to see when your TW will be, perhaps you have forgotten how that works?
    It doesn't seem to matter which time slot you get, it's interesting that everyone is "stupid" who does not share your opinion. Every time slot has advantages and disadvantages for players around the globe no matter which time, it is not a good time for some people. Yawns.....

From their own words it seems GD prefers a challenge not easy wins..... Stupid assumption on your part I'd say.

You really are stupid. We showed 70-ish at the 8PM TW which was normal, and that TW wasn't even been referred to.

Although I"m not surprised that a stupid person would bring up previously unrelated and unmentioned things when they realize they look stupid.

As for the "from their own words" part, they're words. I can say that you're smart, but that doesn't mean you're smart because you're actually stupid, no matter my words.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • workbish
    workbish Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No, I should not be glad for that, because if GD had bid on us I could have made it to one of the TWs most likely. As it were, I rather go to work than come to TW, and I doubt I was alone, so we were short two or so squads. I mean, it's pretty obvious what happened: Karma isn't as available in the afternoon. I'm not really sure what to think about all the people asking "what happened Karma?" I mean...are you guys too stupid figure out something that obvious, or have you simply not made it to that stage in your life where you learn that people usually don't actually sit in front of their computers all day?

Just tell your pimp, you're taking a day off next saturday and problemo solved b:bye
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    workbish wrote: »
    Just tell your pimp, you're taking a day off next saturday and problemo solved b:bye

You mean I should tell my ho's they get Saturdays off? I don't know man, Saturdays can get pretty busy.

Long time no see workbish. How are ya doin'?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • myystique
    myystique Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You really are stupid. We showed 70-ish at the 8PM TW which was normal, and that TW hasn't (grammar) even been referred to.

Although I"m not surprised that a stupid person would bring up previously unrelated and unmentioned things when they realize they look stupid.

As for the "from their own words" part, they're words. I can say that you're smart, but that doesn't mean you're smart because you're actually stupid, no matter my words.

Actually the 8 pm fight last week is what started this thread..... and Ehmi clarified that you were short a few ppl... do you have a short attention span or are you just dumb? Apparently you're psychic and you know what GD ppl think, but as we all know... you're psycho not psychic. Please make a feeble attempt to make some sense, or just accept that you have had 2 losses in a row with some level of humility. Nobody was actually being negative until you chimed in.

At the drugstore they sell inflatable donuts for you to use to sit down on when you're so butt hurt, maybe that will help you cope.b:chuckle
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    As disappointing as the last 2PM TW was, neither faction wants 2PM fights, we were just able to field more compared to any other week.

Hope we can both field full 80 next Saturday, because win or lose the previous 3 hour fight was fun as hell.

All of us geared up for this kind of end-game TW, that's what the game's all about, and that's what everyone's looking forward to now. So see you all then for another great 1v1. b:bye

Not all of us geared up D:

2lazy
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    myystique wrote: »

Actually the 8 pm fight last week is what started this thread..... and Ehmi clarified that you were short a few ppl... do you have a short attention span or are you just dumb? Apparently you're psychic and you know what GD ppl think, but as we all know... you're psycho not psychic. Please make a feeble attempt to make some sense, or just accept that you have had 2 losses in a row with some level of humility. Nobody was actually being negative until you chimed in.

At the drugstore they sell inflatable donuts for you to use to sit down on when you're so butt hurt, maybe that will help you cope.b:chuckle

Um, let's see. Yes I am psycho. No I don't really have a short attention span about most things, but I can sometimes when it comes to these forums because I pretty much just blab whatever I feel like, sometimes without reading what I'm replying to, sometimes without remembering what I said before, etc. Yes, you are indeed dumb. No, I am not psychic, and I am glad I am not else all the stupid floating around would give me even more of a headache. No I don't really want to make attempts at anything just because some idiot on a forum wants me to. Did I miss anything? I probably did but oh well, CBA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myystique - Heavens Tear
    Myystique - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Um, let's see. Yes I am psycho. No I don't really have a short attention span about most things, but I can sometimes when it comes to these forums because I pretty much just blab whatever I feel like, sometimes without reading what I'm replying to, sometimes without remembering what I said before, etc. Yes, you are indeed dumb. No, I am not psychic, and I am glad I am not else all the stupid floating around would give me even more of a headache. No I don't really want to make attempts at anything just because some idiot on a forum wants me to. Did I miss anything? I probably did but oh well, CBA.

Thanks for proving my point. You hold ppl to details when it suits you and then pay no attention to details when it suits you. Trololololol..... it sounds pretty dumb to meb:chuckle
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for proving my point. You hold ppl to details when it suits you and then pay no attention to details when it suits you. Trololololol..... it sounds pretty dumb to meb:chuckle

You had a point? Well, it matters not. Apparently you're stupid enough to have a 'point' that's pretty obvious to anyone who knows why I even post on these forums. If you are just SLIGHTLY less stupid you might realize it too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myystique - Heavens Tear
    Myystique - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You had a point? Well, it matters not. Apparently you're stupid enough to have a 'point' that's pretty obvious to anyone who knows why I even post on these forums. If you are just SLIGHTLY less stupid you might realize it too.

You were trolled and stupid enough to keep responding..... rofl

You're kinda boring so I'm done now.....b:bye
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    You were trolled and stupid enough to keep responding..... rofl

You're kinda boring so I'm done now.....b:bye

Wow I'm impressed! That was indeed the meaning of my previous post. K, I admit then you're SLIGHTLY less stupid than you first appeared, but still pretty stupid; it did still take you like a page or so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    PEOPLE HAVE LIVES

Sometimes some people are busy sometimes other people are busy, since it's not a static system the ratio of free to busy people in each faction is variable.

TW outcome is the result of the combined effect of numbers, skill, and gear. When skill and gear are comparable between competing factions, the main factors becomes numbers, and these depend on the free to busy ratio.

It's a no brainer really, Karma lost, it was a consequence of not enough numbers, when GD loses it's usually due to numbers too...

PEOPLE GET BUSY

GET OVER IT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Waiting for the gank ... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Waiting for the gank ... b:cute

we're both disappointed then :( and karma attacks again at 2pm... isn't it just "karma"? rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    we're both disappointed then :( and karma attacks again at 2pm... isn't it just "karma"? rofl

qq :( i dont want another 25 min tw b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    qq :( i dont want another 25 min tw b:sad

i dunno man - some really pissed off karmas (jenguin babyb:kiss) are rly determined to give us good long battles and beat? us xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    i dunno man - some really pissed off karmas (jenguin babyb:kiss) are rly determined to give us good long battles and beat? us xD

hopefully that merge with skyline wiill give them a chance and if it doesnt what will the excuse be this time :s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    hopefully that merge with skyline wiill give them a chance and if it doesnt what will the excuse be this time :s

mastema in karma would be their best archer ever ! b:chuckle but if it doesn't help - they can still merge with drakon and pinoy b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    And I used to think you were cool Bambi :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013

what makes you think she isn't cool now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013

if it helps, i still think you are b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    if it helps, i still think you are b:sad

b:heart b:chuckle

We should 1v1 again soon, when you finish up your R9 :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • evilsmakers
    evilsmakers Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wining in TW.... its doesnot make sence since TW depend on numbers i think even GD ppl know whenever they comeout at west they got rolled and call for like 3 more sqads and they still loose... GD best chance to win is OUT NUMBER other than this noway they can win :)
    cX8xmAu.png

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
    The GG
    Enjoy!​​
    PaiiiiN~
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    Wining in TW.... its doesnot make sence since TW depend on numbers i think even GD ppl know whenever they comeout at west they got rolled and call for like 3 more sqads and they still loose... GD best chance to win is OUT NUMBER other than this noway they can win :)

damn, I guess we outnumbered karma twice today. It would explain our wins b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013

Damn... so when karma had 80, you saying GD snuck in more than 80?

WHERES THE 80 NUMBER LIMIT...? /wehax?
    damn, I guess we outnumbered karma twice today. It would explain our wins b:sad

qq it was only cause of you not our numbers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    qq it was only cause of you not our numbers

lol
    Time to ***** myself for s3.

nuuu don't do it ! I won't be able to spawn kill ya b:cry not that I'm spawn killing ppl or something b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    But but..I feel like such a scrub with s1 gear :(
    edited June 2013
    But but..I feel like such a scrub with s1 gear :(

Scrubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.

I'll pimp you out to some old men and we'll have you stage 3 in no time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
  • korath14
    korath14 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wow...karma merged with skyline? and still cant win?...i know once mastema once said that he will rather leave the game than getting in karma...lol...
    but knowing karma....those people will do anything to win against gd( evne if they have to invite mono :P)...cant stand being no.2
This discussion has been closed.