Finally lvl 101... And got full set of R9...

weizheng84
weizheng84 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Seeker
Hello all,

Im lvl 101 and just got my last piece of R9 gear and weapon. Now ive not imbue any gems on my gears and weapon. Any recommendations on what gems to imbue for gears and weapon? And is it recommended to refine max for all gears and weapon?

Im purely on PVE and might go PVP in the future.

Thanks guys
Post edited by weizheng84 on

Comments

• Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you don't have your magic defense covered (as in 5k+), shard it with either perfect or immaculate sapphire shards. That's how I'm currently built at the moment (although I do have an r9rr sword), and its working just fine right now, and will be okay for another 2 weeks until I get all my remaining Summerwinds :)

Otherwise, as long as you have 5k+ magic defense, immaculate citrines will be fine. As for weapon, immaculate garnets for now. No need to shard it all fancy when you lose it in the r9rr upgrade. Hope this helps.
  • Alsiadorra - Sanctuary
    Alsiadorra - Sanctuary Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got 6222 magdef and it still doesn't feel like enough :<
  • maybmaybnot
    maybmaybnot Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013

Otherwise, as long as you have 5k+ magic defense, immaculate citrines will be fine. As for weapon, immaculate citrines for now. No need to shard it all fancy when you lose it in the r9rr upgrade. Hope this helps.

U mean garnets right?
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    U mean garnets right?

Ah yeah, I totally did, guess it was late when I was typing that xD

I'll fix it, thanks!
  • Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I got 6222 magdef and it still doesn't feel like enough :<

b:cry i feel ya, wish it be easier to have hax m.def
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    shabby on weapons >:]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2013
    shabby on weapons >:]

Just too pro b:victory