edited June 2013 in Blademaster
Axes? Are fists or claws better?
Post edited by Nibaki - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    axes AND fists or claws.

fist or claw doesnt matter but peak of clouds is prettier than traceless dimension.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    G16 axes, G16 fist/claw, R8r purge pole, and morai sword together is best level 100 weapon

Seriously what is with BMs heading down 1 weapon path
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Axes (offense)->R9t3. 60+ attack levels and GoF. (101 weapon)

Axes (defense)->r8r. +20-30 def levels and defensive adds.

Fists/Claws->G16. You can make the obvious Warsoul recast arguments with double -int r8r chest or boots to be 5.0 but its not that realistic and G16 claws allow gear versatility and higher defenses.

Pole->r8r adv purge. Obvious choice is obvious. Higher dph than tt99 purge pole, can get 3 damage add-ons for gunning down casters and a myriad of defensive add-ons or even possible -int add-on to increase chances to purge (more attacks x %purge rate).

Sword-> Err, lol. I use G12 Morai since about the only thing I use sword for is knockback and the occassional MSS, and neither of those I'm using the sword for damage.

Walpurga got it right. And I think OP is asking best 100 weapon for Axes and best 100 claws/fists. Claws and fists are the same thing, just different damage range. Fists also have a slightly lower dex req, but you're still advised to go to 200 dex to completely the crit % anyways. Fists have more consistant damage, like 5-6 damage, while claws have high and low end damage like 3-8 damage. I prefer claws. The spike damage is nice and they don't make your BM look like they're carrying around cheerleading pom-poms rooting for the sin to kill things for you.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Nibaki - Heavens Tear
    Nibaki - Heavens Tear Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Axes (offense)->R9t3. 60+ attack levels and GoF. (101 weapon)

Axes (defense)->r8r. +20-30 def levels and defensive adds.

Fists/Claws->G16. You can make the obvious Warsoul recast arguments with double -int r8r chest or boots to be 5.0 but its not that realistic and G16 claws allow gear versatility and higher defenses.

Pole->r8r adv purge. Obvious choice is obvious. Higher dph than tt99 purge pole, can get 3 damage add-ons for gunning down casters and a myriad of defensive add-ons or even possible -int add-on to increase chances to purge (more attacks x %purge rate).

Sword-> Err, lol. I use G12 Morai since about the only thing I use sword for is knockback and the occassional MSS, and neither of those I'm using the sword for damage.

Walpurga got it right. And I think OP is asking best 100 weapon for Axes and best 100 claws/fists. Claws and fists are the same thing, just different damage range. Fists also have a slightly lower dex req, but you're still advised to go to 200 dex to completely the crit % anyways. Fists have more consistant damage, like 5-6 damage, while claws have high and low end damage like 3-8 damage. I prefer claws. The spike damage is nice and they don't make your BM look like they're carrying around cheerleading pom-poms rooting for the sin to kill things for you.

Thanks! And lol yeah the do look like pom pom's xD
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Isn't r8r 101 lvl requirement? I know r8 is 100, but r8r changes to 101 i think.
  • NigeIus - Dreamweaver
    NigeIus - Dreamweaver Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Isn't r8r 101 lvl requirement? I know r8 is 100, but r8r changes to 101 i think.

nopes, r8r is lvl 100