Reflection/10 Million Big Notes

Options
Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Quality Corner
Not sure if this is an issue or not, but it freaked me out. I had 22 ten million big notes in my bag. I went into reflection cuz I have 3 days worth of reflection shards. When I went in, a message in chat popped up and said 5 ten million big notes have been used. I was like wth is this. turned out, for some reason, it switched out 5 notes to coins. I suddenly had 50+mil in my bag. I was able to change them back to big notes inside reflection. But you can just imagine porting in and a messgae popping up saying 5 notes have been used for no apparent reason. I seriously almost lost it.
R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
Post edited by Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    lol

would be fun, peoples coin dissapearing. "In reflection you realised that true value is in love and friendship so you gave your money to feed the poor". Would nicely fit the eastern jin jang theme in PWI b:laugh

OT: yes i would sure be scared ****less for a moment :)
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    Options
    lol

would be fun, peoples coin dissapearing. "In reflection you realised that true value is in love and friendship so you gave your money to feed the poor". Would nicely fit the eastern jin jang theme in PWI b:laugh

OT: yes i would sure be scared ****less for a moment :)

lmaof:hehe
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hey Mr. Swiss
    Yeah this is normal functionality. Million coin notes are liquidated into coins and vice versa by the system automatically under a few conditions. It's mainly a convenience factor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    genotypist wrote: »
    Hey Mr. Swiss
    Yeah this is normal functionality. Million coin notes are liquidated into coins and vice versa by the system automatically under a few conditions. It's mainly a convenience factor.

Just have to say this totally confuses me. Why is it convenient to have your big notes switched when you go into reflection? It's something people would not expect, being that it has absolutely nothing to do with the intended use of that instance, and would be more of an irritation than anything. People that are carrying them around are usually doing so because they *want* them in that form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It may have to do with the new vendor settings... though I don't see what they have to do with the Realm of Reflections.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Immobilize - Dreamweaver
    Immobilize - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hey Mr. Swiss

Its convenient? What kind of foolishness is this?b:laugh
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hey Mr. Swiss

I don't even understand this response, it's beyond ridiculous.
  • SeverePadron - Sanctuary
    SeverePadron - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hey Mr. Swiss

Translation: It's much more convenient for PWI to say this is "normal" than it is for them to fix it. Hence they term it a "convenience factor"
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Hey Mr. Swiss

I'm not understanding the whole convenience thing, I believe it's convenient to PWI cuz they have an Auction House with no NPC to sell your big notes to for coin in reflection. This is convenient for PWI cuz they want you to spend money. The stupid thing is, that I changed them back with the banker in Reflective, and guess what? When I went out, it turned it back into coins. Nothing convenient about that.b:angry
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Check your vendor settings. Perhaps... that's it, you know what I mean.
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Check your vendor settings. Perhaps... that's it, you know what I mean.

It was already said it's done for convenience. My vendor settings have never changed, but i'll look. Thanks
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    what would happen if you were close to the $ cap in ur inv, say 198mil and it takes 5 big notes out and puts you over the 200mil $ cap? does it refund you the notes after you come back out or what would it do?
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Here's another really annoying thing that happened to me with this. I have never changed my vendor settings. I'm in arch wc'ing for a love up and down. I grab 60 ten million big notes. They were in my bag for a good amount of time. Suddenly out of the blue, it changed 5 big notes into coins. It happened about 45 min after I already had the big notes in my bag. I wasn't doing anything except standing in west wc'ing. So it changed 5 ten million big notes randomly, left me with 55 big notes and 50m+ coins in my bag. What was the point of that. That's not convenient, that's annoyance. So now if I buy something, I have to give big notes and coins.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    It's weird but good to know. I'd have freaked out too o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★