QQme won Vicious...again!

Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
edited June 2013 in Tideswell (East)
What is this? QQme won vicious second time in a row O.O'
Has QQme finally found their old strenght or has Vicious started it's fall?

Congratulations anyway QQme!

Discuss.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
Post edited by Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721 on

Comments

• Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Damn why wasn't I on. b:surrender
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Grats to QQme! It was a really fun fight.

I don't really understand why everyone's acting so shocked that QQme beat Vicious. They did well, and deserved the win. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i QQ alot during TW, but this will bring back the fun. atleast now i wanna update my gear so badly now. More reason to play the game again hehe
  • Morridune - Raging Tide
    Morridune - Raging Tide Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i blame Man and his lag cannon b:chuckle
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    looks like QQme is the new Top faction, gz to your members and your TW tactics; destroying the crystal in a defending TW is a great achievement.

I wish Vicious will wake up soon or tbh seems like QQme is going to roll us like we used to do to you in last 2 years.
  • calmincense
    calmincense Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Both sides fought well and will continue to do so, it was huge fun. b:pleased
    Although, DS, I wouldn't consider QQme the TOP faction, not after 2 defensive wins. We are just scratching the surface.

QQ and Vicu, being reasonably equal enemies, will only make gaming on the server better and more fun.
    The QQ and Vicu battle, being more even atm, could spark some interest from old timers and extend the interest of new gamers gearing up and choosing sides. Of my many goals, for this game, one of my main goals is to have more ppl playing PW every day, so the investment in my toon will give me returns, of fun and enjoyment, for as long as I choose to play.

All in all, it's a good thing for the whole server. We've all invested a LOT in this game we call Perfect World, either time, money or both. Having two factions that are close in strength and that have battles that cannot be predicted will give everyone more reason to play and watch the battles unfold.

I thank the members of QQme for their hard work to pull ourselves up by our own bootstraps and to thank Vicious' members for the many whippin's, and videos of same, that pushed us to be better, and gave us insight into our mistakes and your prowess. :)

seeler
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hats off to QQme again. They played damn near a perfect last night and kicked our *** big time. Keep up the good work.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • LadyFloral - Raging Tide
    LadyFloral - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Wee, major fun again this weekend. Looks like anything can happen at this point. I'm finally looking forward to TWs again.

~LadyFloral
  • yionie
    yionie Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Had loads of fun in this TW. I died.........................................a lot...... Man is just a complete suicidal barb! I never know what he's planning to do next when we get near your base hehe. But was fun and thank you for fun TW's Vicious. I hope these fun TW's continue for both sides.
  • CROVV - Raging Tide
    CROVV - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide looks like QQme is the new Top faction...

I don't think that's accurate, if we ever roll Vicious for 20 weeks, beating you in 30 minute TW takeovers of Thousand Streams - then we can talk like that.

We are enjoying tough fights for the first time in 2 years, something you can't really "practice" for because its not the same as PK outside West (although many argue the old "you cant beat me 1v1...blah blah")

Gratz to both sides, server actually seems less full of drama at this moment. And WC been pretty quiet - from both sides.

Gratz to Vicious on a 1.5 year victory streak, and even if only this is a brief respite, gz QQme for turning around and pulling through almost 2 years of defeat.
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

CROW
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Time to get back huh?
    b:bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I don't think that's accurate, if we ever roll Vicious for 20 weeks, beating you in 30 minute TW takeovers of Thousand Streams - then we can talk like that.

We are enjoying tough fights for the first time in 2 years, something you can't really "practice" for because its not the same as PK outside West (although many argue the old "you cant beat me 1v1...blah blah")

Gratz to both sides, server actually seems less full of drama at this moment. And WC been pretty quiet - from both sides.

Gratz to Vicious on a 1.5 year victory streak, and even if only this is a brief respite, gz QQme for turning around and pulling through almost 2 years of defeat.

CROW

both Vicious and QQme ppl should know i'm not giving up, i personally "hate" QQme so much to do so, i just want Vicious to wake up regardless of these lost TWs.
    As Nuff said hats down to you guys.
    Time to get back huh?
    b:bored

Should be about damm time -.- CHOCOOOOO b:dirtyb:dirty
  • KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide
    KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The best part was how it became a massive PK fest towards the end!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Enemy - Raging Tide
    Enemy - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cool TW although I was rolling around with 3fps! (might be lowest in QQme lol)
    The best part was how it became a massive PK fest towards the end!!

That's because you and your cata keeps getting 2 shotted from me! b:chuckle
  • KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide
    KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    That's because you and your cata keeps getting 2 shotted from me! b:chuckle

B.itch you were getting 1 shotted from Berserker's Wrath and you weren't even flying!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    was alright, i didnt really have much fun in the tw seeing as all i'm good for is absorbing tons of damage thrown at me so when it became a giant pk fest i was attacking once every 2 minutes at that point b:surrender

srsly tho, gratz on the win. now if our old peeps like choco and boojie will come back maybe we can get back on even numbers on the battlefield and settle the score a bit better? hehe
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]