I would like to see an increase in zen.

Options
MystiMonk - Sanctuary
MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Cash Shop Huddle
I would like to see an increase in zen instead of the 500 +300.it would be nice to 1000 or $100 up to $200.This so you don't have to make to many purchases.
Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
Post edited by MystiMonk - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    or $100 up to $200.This so you don't have to make to many purchases.
    yeah that would be nice. I asked for an increase in spending for paypal through their email but the process they gave me to increase this kinda made me feel uncomfortable so i didnt do it. (too much private info)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yeah that would be nice. I asked for an increase in spending for paypal through their email but the process they gave me to increase this kinda made me feel uncomfortable so i didnt do it. (too much private info)

Do note that we are asking for information that is already on file from previous registration or purchases on the account. We are merely asking you to confirm what is on the account before we change the limit. This also has to be noted against your account so without that form filled out and sent back, we wouldn't be able to increase that limit. Just send the billing department and email and we will send you the correct form.

Again, all forms we send for verification purposes will be asking for information that was already entered into our system. You should only feel worried if we ask you for a password which a PWE employee should never EVER have to do. (There are very extreme and rare cases that would have us ask but day to day, we never will ask for that information)
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • ladyusako
    ladyusako Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I dont have a target or 7/11 where iam living.. so fellow canadians tell me where you get your Pre-paid cards ^_^

Thank u :)
  • Toxicus - Harshlands
    Toxicus - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    What i'd like to see, is a lower dollar spent zen bonus! Let me be more specific.

I think we should see bonus's at the $20, $40, $50 levels.

What i think this will do is increase overall customer spending. The reason i say this is, when a person makes a purchase, typically they are looking for "The Better Buy"(unless they're well off to where they can afford to be less thrifty).

If i go to a store to purchase something, and i see $10 get's me "X" of said item, but then i see if i spend $20 i get "X x 2 +10%" of said item, my brain is going to say "The logic lays in the better buy, spend double to get more than double". This is the same logic stores such as BJ's, Sam's Club, etc.. use, in a different way of course. What i think this will do is minimize $10 purchses and inflate $20 purchases. You figure if someone is buying $10 in Zen, its not there "Last $10", so they probably have enough to make the better buy. I don't purchase more than $10 at a time, because i know that unless im spending $50, im not getting anything more than another $10 increment.

My idea looks something like this (whereas the bonus is increase to 10% of your purchase value though)
    $10 = 1,000 Zen
    $20 = 2,200 Zen
    $40 = 4,400 Zen
    $50 = 5,500 Zen

The reason i didnt put in any for $30 is to minimize $30 dollar purchases and increase $40-$50 purchases. Why spend $30 and only get 3,000, when i can spend $40 and get 4,400?

Now i know this is a "Free-to-Play" game and one of your major funding sources comes from Zen, but Marketing 101 says "Provide the customer's more incentive, and they will spend more money with you"

I also know that an article i read before had mentioned that the average MMO player was in there upper 20's to low 30's. I'd have to say the average 25-33 year old has a job. Especially if they're spending money on a game. So they can, and WILL, spend that extra $10 to get that extra bit of Zen!

Just an idea
  • Belldandy_ - Dreamweaver
    Belldandy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ladyusako wrote: »
    I dont have a target or 7/11 where iam living.. so fellow canadians tell me where you get your Pre-paid cards ^_^

Thank u :)

Well, I'm not Canadian, but I have seen PWI cards at various gas stations, Walmart, and I think K-Mart.
    I am Belldandy, Goddess 1st Class, Unlimited License.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toxicus - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hmmm, no response from any GM's so i'm guessing either A- They hated my idea! or B- They're running with it and won't say anything till its implimented!(Hoping for B)
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Hmmm, no response from any GM's so i'm guessing either A- They hated my idea! or B- They're running with it and won't say anything till its implimented!(Hoping for B)

We do not respond directly to suggestions but yours has been noted for delivery to the people who need to see it.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Toxicus - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Wooot! Thanks very much Shnuggles! :) *Hi5Friend*

Edit: Me and the wife just had a laugh at your Dictionary Entry of your name LMAO!
  • ussailor
    ussailor Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    another free mmo used the same climaxing scheme Toxicus is referring to, Shaiya, and i must say, on more than one occasion I was enticed to spend more.

Also they did suprise bonus point periods, where you would get x2 the bonus on a certain unplanned weekend, only announced in game. This will get people who just recently bought points, to buy again to take advantage of the bonus.
  • SashaSlick - Sanctuary
    SashaSlick - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Ok, i'm from singapore. Any1 knows how to get the prepaid cards in singapore? Or it's just not being sold here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Toxicus - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well it looks like they utilized my idea in there Xmas sale! :)
  • Lol_U_MADxx - Lost City
    Lol_U_MADxx - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i love cashshopping
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    i love cashshopping
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

Lol_U_MADxx - Lost City replied to a message that was 3 years 5 months 12 days 10 hours 11 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Options
This discussion has been closed.