Show Off Your Fashion!

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So I have to go to work at 11:30 and it's 8 AM now. I'm at my boyfriend's so I was like "Sweet! I have time to play PWI before I leave!" (Since I no longer have a computer at home. ;_;) WELL HAVING MORAI SERVER DOWN SHOT THAT IN THE BUTT
    So here is my seeker's fashion since I'm bored and need to kill time.

k0f1Slb.jpg

Also I hate all of the new fashion. Why is it so ugly D: The chiffon dress looks like nice quality (whereas the other 3 look like something that needed released in 2008) but then it just looks so stupid. I think it's the white bralet thing behind it. It looks like a strapless sports bra behind a fancy dress.
    The floral slacks are very nice, though. I'm probably going to buy them. b:pleased

I'll give you a shot in the butt. b:dirty

Hi Katie, nice fashion. I say that because without it, this post would be removed.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I need to do some nw to get this new outfit that I really want now. xD It looks so cute and youthful.

nextoutfitiwant_zpscaecddce.png

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I need to do some nw to get this new outfit that I really want now. xD It looks so cute and youthful.

nextoutfitiwant_zpscaecddce.png

OMG! Yesterday I was in boutique making new combinations with the new fashions and did exactly this one, just with different shoes :o
    Here's my cleric with the combination... :)

87876702.jpg
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    OMG! Yesterday I was in boutique making new combinations with the new fashions and did exactly this one, just with different shoes :o
    Here's my cleric with the combination... :)

87876702.jpg

Great minds think alike! And yeah, I choose those shoes in the end because they didn't clip. Plus I don't really like any of the heels that also did not clip with the striped socks. There were other heels that would've been so cute if it wasn't for the clipping. v.v Some of the boots were also nice, but I really liked showing off the socks since they tie the top together with the pants. xD And we used different hair. I also wanted an updo, but chose that one because the black and white clip in the hair matches the rest of the outfit. The blue butterfly in the sidepony also matches the ones on the jacket too so thats' also a good choice in hair. :)

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yuna_Sama: Kitty set so cute on u! I'm waiting for someone to sell me gold to get it >_<

Ahw, thank you... I hope you'll be able to get the set soon as well... It's a cute set and I bet it will look really cute on you too... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Mermi - Lothranis
    Mermi - Lothranis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fashion of my lil veno from EU server b:victoryb:cute

50557556.png
    edited May 2013
    Great minds think alike! And yeah, I choose those shoes in the end because they didn't clip. Plus I don't really like any of the heels that also did not clip with the striped socks. There were other heels that would've been so cute if it wasn't for the clipping. v.v Some of the boots were also nice, but I really liked showing off the socks since they tie the top together with the pants. xD And we used different hair. I also wanted an updo, but chose that one because the black and white clip in the hair matches the rest of the outfit. The blue butterfly in the sidepony also matches the ones on the jacket too so thats' also a good choice in hair. :)

The hair is the one my cleric already has so I just didn't change it, it matches by chance xD
    I hate when some shoes that would look awesome with the clothes but just doesn't look good because of the clipping :c
    I've a combination in my bm that do it a little bit at the top of the boots, but it's almost invisible... :)
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    edited May 2013
    fashion of my lil veno from EU server b:victoryb:cute

50557556.png

Girl, what a fashion addicted! O.o
    I love fashion but I just have 1 set for my sin, 2 for my cleric (they were both for free, except the heels), 1 for my veno (that was also free), 1 for my bm and 1 for my barb (free too xD).. And also have 1 or 2 more of those free High Celestial sets... I'd love to have money in-game to spend on clothes, but gear is first... b:chuckle
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Girl, what a fashion addicted! O.o
    I love fashion but I just have 1 set for my sin, 2 for my cleric (they were both for free, except the heels), 1 for my veno (that was also free), 1 for my bm and 1 for my barb (free too xD).. And also have 1 or 2 more of those free High Celestial sets... I'd love to have money in-game to spend on clothes, but gear is first... b:chuckle

indeed, i am guilty xD totally addicted ! .Fashion Is My Kryptonite

b:thanksb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Trendy Jacket is one of my favourite tops, but i did another combination with it, here some pics of my veno and seeker
    20130528164126.jpg

20130528164158.jpg

20130528164722.jpg
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    edited May 2013
    @Venus: your seeker look good on this set combination, u should rly buy it f:cute

@MetzliDemon: not bad too f:flower

@Mermi: nice wardrobe f:victory u have a lot fashion, like me f:laugh

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Venus+Metz: Great combo! Might have to wear it around b:avoid

Foxy: First combo is very beautiful. I'm not a huge fan of the top but you make it look nice.

Here's some ways I'm wearing the new pieces... yay! Never was a fan of wearing matching outfit from head to toe, think it always looks better to mix.
    30cwt8j.jpg

2u7cf3q.jpg

z7mdt.jpg

fb9ddy.jpg

I'm guessing no new fash for a while after this right? =/
    edited May 2013
    I'm guessing no new fash for a while after this right? =/

You guessed wrong! PWI just released more 3 fashions! 2 for female and 1 for male :)
    I really like the male one! I wished some male fash could be wore by females too *-*
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    edited May 2013
    krovern wrote: »
    3672287.jpg

What is the name of the bottom part?! I think I've never seen it :o
    Your char looks wonderful in that set ^^

haine24 wrote: »
    Aileata-clothes_zpsb9818d01.jpg

The clothes look so perfect on your char! :D Really love the 3 last ones!
    And you have 2 different colors of those expensive shorts o.o
    Damn, rich people in here! xD
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
  • Blisy - Dreamweaver
    Blisy - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I Like the new Fashion, However, I think it is best to update this fashion in winterf:spew
    2013-05-29%252022-25-38.jpg
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Susy, can I see a closeup of your cleric? She's so cute. >w<
    Really liking the way the nurse heels look with the striped socks! They are one of the few pairs that don't clip with them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What is the name of the bottom part?! I think I've never seen it :o
    The bottom part is the "Witch's Lace Stockings" which is in the boutique during October. :3
    *sorry saw a question I could answer and had to answer it 'x3*
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013

The bottom part is the "Witch's Lace Stockings" which is in the boutique during October. :3
    *sorry saw a question I could answer and had to answer it 'x3*

Really it is the Witch stockings?! :o
    I thought they were different.. Maybe i'm confusing... xD
    Ty :)
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    You guessed wrong! PWI just released more 3 fashions! 2 for female and 1 for male :)
    I really like the male one! I wished some male fash could be wore by females too *-*

Yeah I spoke too soon haha. Not a fan of these new ones tho.
    I Like the new Fashion, However, I think it is best to update this fashion in winterf:spew

Agreed. The pure red looks good tho!
    Really liking the way the nurse heels look with the striped socks! They are one of the few pairs that don't clip with them.

Thankies :3 I'll try and get a screenie up.
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    3097vio.jpg

Here my baby cleric with my bm with today's outfits xP I guess she's like... Susylu's younger sister b:laugh
  • Blisy - Dreamweaver
    Blisy - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am waiting for someone, but he never appeared.f:shame
    img?s=vo7rKfRDN&l=y.jpg
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3097vio.jpg

Here my baby cleric with my bm with today's outfits xP I guess she's like... Susylu's younger sister b:laugh

I have that exact combination with the cherry blossom set as you do, except mine is in cream (of course xD) instead of red (I assume?). f:laugh
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2013
    I have that exact combination with the cherry blossom set as you do, except mine is in cream (of course xD) instead of red (I assume?). f:laugh

Ah, I bet the cream looks nice :) It's actually more of a pinky peach color. b:laugh

Today's outfits :P

3160xkz.jpg

dxft45.jpg

Blisy - aw I'm sorry >_< He sure missed out b:angry
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    20130530003244.jpg
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Feels like forever since I posted here. Hi everyone! Nice to see some old faces still here. b:cute

sky018_zps0dce11a5.jpg

Probably my favourite outfit right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Susylu, the fairy dress combo is adorable! >w< I've been really into mint/light green fashion irl lately, really want to get my greedy hands on some in pwi too lol.

DoggyStylin, nice to see male fash being posted, don't get to see much of it nowadays. :)

Cocobelle, Duke Rose tops go well with almost anything. :P

______

I'm really low on coin atm (50k ftw), working with what I have...

fash1.png

fash2.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2013
    DoggyStylin: Nice set. Really does look nice.

Cocobelle: Aw that looks cute! Think it woulda looked perfect with a different hairstyle.

Fonyan: First combo is a win. And your cleric is too cute...! Perfection. And thank you. Mint is a pretty color too bad it looks horrible on me irl lol.

Out of my desire to head back to the beach...
    demo7k.jpg
  • Damirien - Heavens Tear
    Damirien - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    me in bikini yay!b:chuckle

how I love taking screenhots and sharing them, and who knows, maybe if my graphic card didn't suck I'd make my own screenshot thread:3

usually I wear vixen wrap, but it's common and booring

and I love this color, but too lazy to change font and color every time I write lol

anyway I'm in love with this combination and wild thingsf:fan and I also like when fashion color matches body and background. Grass color is beautiful and she looks like she just saw a chicken

jv3nzc.jpg

yea foxes have baaaallzzzz!!! f:cool

but we actually have balls, in that set, while standing still...
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Damirien LOL ur veno really rocking those curves in that bikinib:laugh And even tho its not a favorite color of mine i agree with u it matches the background nicly + red hair and green clothes always look nice :)

Susylu I used to have black sheerbliss top too but i ended up selling it since i couldnt get a away from the stripper feeling every time i was using it lol...You manage to look much more innocent in it tho xD Also i love ur cleric in that mint green dress she looks adorable in it.

Fonyan Ima agree with Suyly here your cleric looks absoluely beautiful especilly those blue eyes and the first outfit looks cute on her. Love the shoes and the top in the second outfit but the skirt looks a bit off.

Cocobelle So glad to see you posting in forums again, welcome back^^. Thats one uniqe combination of fash id never come up to combine myself but i think your cleric manage to pull it off pretty good.

Heres my newest outfits. Im so glad they released a top that matches my favorite hair (bayside beanie) and hubby bought me a new hair yesterday i ended up love.

edit: Someone explain to my why my ss always look so blurry when i upload em, they are crystal clear in my map (do i need to resize them or what ._.)

2013-06-0322-18-46.jpg

2013-06-0322-20-34.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Morai
    edited June 2013
    i am totaly agree with Enthana, btw, nice combinations, your char look rly nice :)
    i like Bayside hairstyle too, but i used another top/dress for it, maybe i should used another shoes :)
    20130604135056.jpg