Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the rating ♥ And yes, she's from a private server b:quiet
    This is the brown haircolor I talked about. I'm not sure if I'll change it back to blonde or not (I could not find any bigger screenshot).

Forum_zps394234ec.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You should be able to zoom the pic.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    Lucy_a - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @Ziraia: I like the blonde version of your bm better.I cant really see much of the other screenie but i like to color combination in the first one better.
    I would give her a 4/5
    Her eye makeup seems a bit too strong in comparison with the softness of her skin and hair color.

I have been experimenting with male hair today...wanted to make myself a "bm looking" bm xD lol
    So i tried the all so popular tideborn hair that everyone uses but it didnt seem to suit her.

So in the end i tried this hair and i really liked it.Its a bit messy , it gives out that "i just grabbed my sword in a hurry didnt have time for my hair" feeling.Which i really love.
    Colors are a bit dull,took the pics during the nighttime.b:surrender

newbm_zps549d0b8c.png

For me its very important that the avatar looks beautiful because i allways look at it b:laugh

bmface-2_zps06a9535e.png

And the hair isnt huge compared to the rest of the body.YAY

back_zpsf59f49ab.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

// LVL. 8x Mystic // LVL. 8x Cleric // LVL. 8x Veno //

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have been experimenting with male hair today...wanted to make myself a "bm looking" bm xD lol
    So i tried the all so popular tideborn hair that everyone uses but it didnt seem to suit her.

So in the end i tried this hair and i really liked it.Its a bit messy , it gives out that "i just grabbed my sword in a hurry didnt have time for my hair" feeling.Which i really love.
    Colors are a bit dull,took the pics during the nighttime.b:surrender

newbm_zps549d0b8c.png
    Oh wow, Lucy! She's lovely! The hair color is nice and earthy, the shape of the face is very nice, and she looks great on the mini icon! 4/5, mostly because her expression looks just the slightest bit blank to me. Otherwise, she's gorgeous!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow it's been a long time b:pleased I'm just looking through stuff from like 100 pages back since I dropped off the face of the planet

LMFAO seems like everyone wants it now. I log in a BAM 12 pm's and this thread too. >_> I guess I'll post it in the ini thread...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=18545881&postcount=89

Thanks so much Fon if you are still around ;3 b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    -removed-
    also lucy your bm is adorable with that hair. only thing i don't like is her eyebrows... they look way unnatural with the arches being lined up with the tear duct of her eye 4/5 b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Guys please take chit-chat to the chit-chat thread or pms instead of derailing the rate thread.

@Lucy

I think the eyebrows are a bit too high, and the skin a bit too pale. Other than that she's pretty cute. She does indeed look more like a warrior than a model. But still pretty nonetheless, great concept and great job! 4/5

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    (I rated Lucy's BM on the previous page)

Some night time shots of one of my favorite venos, Dawn. I usually dislike the buggeyed doll look, because they tend to look blank and creepy. I made Dawn myself, though, and I love the personality I managed to bring into her face with dem big ol' eyes. You can think of her as Jer's silly little sister, despite how strange having a cleric and a veno being related would be.

sassydawnf.png

cutedawnf.png

sillydawnf.png

And my favorite shot of her to date:
    anewdawny.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Aerieath - Heavens Tear
    Aerieath - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2013

cutedawnf.png

5/5 she is adorable ^^ At the first look she gave me the impression of that of a cat b:chuckle

And yup, she doesn't have that blank looking kind of face. Great job on the customization!

And now, this is mine. Just to show the before and after (tho there isn't any much difference...)

Before
    Before.png

After
    After.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote: Too many freaks, not enough circuses. b:scorn
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Alright thanks guys... think I'll have to think about it more before I decide.

Colum: He has all the right features, not really into the eye makeup... although it does makes him more unique. All three of you look like a member of a band lol. 8/10

Ziraia: Sexy tanned beach chic look lol. I actually don't mind that her eyes are heavily outlined, think it brings the eyes out in an otherwise neutral color palette. I prefer the blonde, but the chocolate color is nice too. 9.5/10

_Jibrille_: Ah you're right. It does look nice in the head icon. I've never really thought of it that way maybe I should try it O.o

Lucy_a: I agree with you... the mini icon needs to be nice otherwise it irks me. That face actually reminds me of my first makeover ever way back when I first started playing xD I think her skin looks a bit pale compared to her hair and eyebrows but it might be the lighting. I think the hairstyle choice was great too. 8/10

Jeremied: Aww... fawn venos are so cute. She does look very playful and her eyes are a very refreshing blue. Maybe her forehead is a little too small tho? x.x it might just be that hair, makes it look sorta flat and squished. 9/10

Aerieath: Think it was a good choice to change her eye color, she looks more alive than with the previous brown. I would have chosen a different default hairstyle. xD 7.5/10

I've always always liked this hairstyle for guys and thought it'd look cute on a girl. The little pigtail is so adorables! Does her coloring make her look... sick? >.>

4uggef.jpg

313n69z.jpg

2ll25nq.jpg

This character isn't mine, but he was afk and I thought he looked nice.leon_son is his name.
    1t0jh5.jpg
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ...continued, two more characters in progress, for those who wanna help me make em look better.
    21npp93.jpg

2wej3mp.jpg

b:thanks
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited May 2013
    Susy, I really like that hair on your first char. D: It's so cute. I think her skin needs to be a little darker though, like you said, she looks a little sickly. I tried putting that hair on my wiz but it looked so bad thanks to the floating hair male hair gives to female characters. :( 4/5 since you're only asking about the colors and the hair :3 I don't personally like her eyes though.
    I don't really like the first character of your second post, but she looks kind of gloomy and "emo" which is obvs what you are going for with that hair. But she's not my type and I'm not a fan of how her face looks really. I like her eyeballs though b:chuckle
    The second one looks nicer but i think her ears need moved up a bit.

Aerieath, I think she looks a lot better in the after. And i like that tb hair on her :) She's just a normal looking cute veno. 5/5

Jeremied, she is so unique and quirky looking that I can't NOT rate her a 5/5. I only don't like that her eyebrows are really bushy but I don't think she'd look even close to what she does now if she had thin eyebrows. So don't change it.

NAiO5Ru.png
    wizzzzard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Chronea - Archosaur
    Chronea - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's been so long since I have been in PWI...

Ajiuo, that Witch is actually pretty cute. I don't like the cropping effect of that hairstyle but it's not your fault so it won't affect your rating much. I would have liked eyebrow colour to match hair colour though so 4.5/5!

2usyfic.jpg

Thought I'd try my hand in making a Veno. I didn't go for beauty, I went for sort of evil/alien look.

I hope this isn't a necro but this thread needs to be kept alive anyway!
  • haine24
    haine24 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lucy_a: I think you executed the 'bm look' well. Even though she looks like a tough warrior, she still has a natural beauty to her, and I really like how the hair frames her face. The skin looks light, but I'm almost positive it only looks so because of the night time lighting. 5/5

Jeremied: Oh my gosh, she is so flippin adorable! I just wanna cuddle her! I'm in love with her big playful blue eyes (even the way they almost look crossed <3). That hair has been done so much with new characters, yet it's one of the few that actually look decent on venos so I can overlook that and say it suits her well; but the hairline is too low. The only other thing that bothers me is her lips are too far down her chin, should move them just a tiny bit up towards the nose. Love her~ 4.5/5

Aerieath: She's pretty, and the shape and size of her lips look really good. That's all I can really say... 4/5

Susylu: 1st picture: That hair is soooo adorable! Love the little ponytail in the back especially! She doesn't look sick, but I'm not big fan of the downward eye shape, nor the color. Her hair color is beautiful, and I like how it matches her third eye. (That seeker is nice looking, I agree. o.o) 3.5/5

2nd picture: I loooooove black hair and light blue/whitish eyes, and you made it work really well here with that hair shape. The only thing with that hair though is that it makes her head look way too long, and it appears that you were having a difficult time adjusting the face to match...I do give you points for originality and effort though, she doesn't look bad, but the nose and mouth need some adjusting. 3/5

3rd picture: I can ignore the male hair being a little derpy here because I LOVE what you've done. And the thing I like most, is you used different colors in three different places instead of trying to make everything match. I don't know why people are so obsessed with eyes having to match the hair...>.>. Anyway, bravo for being unique with all of your characters, it's refreshing and definitely inspirational. 5/5

Ajiuo: Hair looks nice, but she looks too much like many characters on this thread with the light blonde hair and lightly tan skin (but if that's what you wanted, you can ignore what I said.) I don't think the eyeshadow that you've picked really works with her eyes, should try making it a darker brown to match her eyelashes for a more natural look. I like the shape and size of the lips, and the color too~ 3.4/5

Chronea: WOW! HAHAA! She definitely looks villainous~ Eye color is vibrant and gives her an eerie look, which I assume is what you wanted. And the long thin jawline is a factor you see in many toon villains, but no matter how hard I tray to make it work in my brain...those lips are way too big. Should do a little bit of tweaking here and there, and she'll be causing havoc everywhere she goes, hehe! 3/5

--

PHEW!

I decided to finally try a mystic. I wanted her to be a snowy owl...girl thing, which explains the BIG yellow eyes xD. I didn't think I'd get the hair to work with me, but I managed to make it look half decent. I'm sorry about the lighting...she's new and the earth guard place has terrible lighting...even tried to fix it in photoshop and didn't succeed.

...and random genie leaf on her head. xD

Kateri1_zps50ee8971.jpg
  • Raapy - Raging Tide
    Raapy - Raging Tide Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    20130518231819.jpg
    [SIGPIC]Level 104 Sage Assassin[/SIGPIC]
  • Chronea - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    Haine, this lip size wasn't intentional, I was just playing around with the sliders and I thought it looked good, considering the eyes are huge too. About your mystic, she's more like a baby's head on an adult's body, which makes her so adorable. Seriously, she looks like all the other babies I have seen in my life. 5/5, for the "awww" factor. Also, that Genie leaf actually matches the hair.

Raapy, you're a nice fellow. You look like a school kid. If you were going for that then it's good but I think the eyes should be a tad more closed (of course big, open eyes like that are a fish feature) and the nose should be a little smaller. I like the costume and the hair so 4/5!

Now, this is not an actual char, I was just playing around with the ini. I'm not even sure if chars like this are allowed so I haven't made her.

11v4gus.jpg

She's basically a preset that I played around with. Are we even allowed to ini edit face and body colours to make them weird like that?
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2013

She's basically a preset that I played around with. Are we even allowed to ini edit face and body colours to make them weird like that?

Yes, you are allowed to edit the body and face colors to whatever color you want :). However, editing the body size through the ini file is not allowed. Hope this clears things.
    EDIT: oops made new page D: I was only commenting, I apologize x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @_Jibrille: She's cute, but the eyes are close to each other, I really like the hair color. 4/5

@Lucy_a: I really like those hair and she look really nice. 5/5

@Jeremied: She look nice, she look like she watch a fly on her forehead, it's cute on one SS, but all the time that make her look weird. 4/5

@Aerieath: She look good, but kinda normal. 3/5

@susylu: She look nice, the hair are nice, but unfortunately like many males hair I can see it's too big and it look like a wig. 4/5

@Aijuo: Like susylu the hair are too big and it look like a wig, I'll give a 4
    3/5, but if the hair wasn't look like a wig that would be 5/5.

@Chronea: Your chars are just not my style, I don't like the big mouth of the first one, I usually like different stuff even if it's not my style, but I don't like that one sorry. 1/5

@haine24: Your char remind me of Sheik, if it wasn't the fact you said it's a girl I would not be sure if it's a boy or girl from the face/hair, sorry. :S

The male hairs look really awesome and it's too bad that many of them are too big and don't fit on females head. :S

Here's my new bm:

2013-014.jpg

Here's my mystic now:

2013-015.jpg

My mystic before:

2013-016.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • haine24
    haine24 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Xx_BeLLa_xX: You make an excellent point...a point I really like. o.o I'm intrigued at the idea that she's more of a nature loving/wild girl who isn't interested in caking her face. b:chuckle . And I've always liked characters who you struggled to figure out what gender they are (Crona from Soul Eater for example). So no need to be sorry!

Now, your characters.

Mystic: Not a fan of that default hair, but her eyes and skin are more vibrant from her previous look, she looks good. 4/5

BladeM: She looks a little like your mystic (and a lot of characters I've seen on this thread). And that bold mascara and black eyes really distract from the rest of her. But if that's what you were going for, you can ignore what I said...She doesn't look bad though, just too bland with the blonde hair and tan skin...3/5.
  • Chronea - Archosaur
    edited May 2013
    @Chronea: Your chars are just not my style, I don't like the big mouth of the first one, I usually like different stuff even if it's not my style, but I don't like that one sorry. 1/5

It's kay, don't say sorry, it's your opinion. I appreciate any opinions given to me straight up, even if they are negative. It would have been worse if you said "OMG what an amazing char 5/5" and secretly thought "OH GOD, THAT'S A FREAK!" Anyway, that second was just playing around with the colours, it doesn't exist.

About your chars, the BM is pretty cute but I think she needs a little more meat on her bones (I tend to make my chars max body size) and I think the eyes need to be a little more horizontal 3.7/5.

The mystic, she's pretty cute too, I think she's a little larger and I like that. Colours and hairstyle fit her. I like the char! 4.9/5!

I have decided to make a Cleric (was my first char a while back, don't ask me why) so I decided to make one again.

This one isn't supposed to look evil so mouth isn't giant (idk how I connected Evil=Big Lips) and I think she's prettier. Colours are weird here too though.

33zbk09.jpg

That hairstyle seems severely underused, no idea why, it's a nice hairstyle...
  • Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear
    Pwnallagain - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    5/5 she is adorable ^^ At the first look she gave me the impression of that of a cat b:chuckle

And yup, she doesn't have that blank looking kind of face. Great job on the customization!

And now, this is mine. Just to show the before and after (tho there isn't any much difference...)

Before
    Before.png

After
    After.png

OMG THAT BEFORE PHOTO IS SOOOO PRETTY :3 if you have the ini you should send me the settings or whatever the legal way to send ini info is. i love the after too, but the before just stunned me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • carlos2354
    carlos2354 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *pokes thread* still aliveee??

I like this thread too much for it to die -3- so here's some ratings.

@Yumi 3.5/5, you need to adjust her facial proportions and put more emphasis on here eyes & mouth and less on her nose. Right now it looks like there's a fisheye lens focused on the middle of her face. that being said, though, she has a very nicely defined chin and jawline and I like her eye color (I'd make her hair a less greenish blonde, though). and i'mma likin dat chunky figure gurl !!

@Estiah 4/5, her chin is too big and her mouth too small but overall her face is really pretty ;3 I'd just give her darker skin to contrast the white hair, and maybe less intense makeup.

@Enthana 4/5 I'm not a doll person myself but for the look you're after, your cleric is very pretty. Her face is maybe a little round and her eyebrows slanted too far outwards, but I very much like her eyes. And her fash. ;D

--

I wanted to try making a TB since it's been ages since I touched dem fishies. Here's my new lil' sin >3>

20130225182445.png

it took me at least 20 minutes to get her face/skin tone to match up @_@ but earthguard face textures are worth the effort <33
    can I please have the skin colour code of ur char? her skin colour is awesome :)
    shes my favourite out of all b females ive seen
  • Damirien - Heavens Tear
    Damirien - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    these quotes confused me a little, but anyway Chronea 3/5, I don't like voting without comment so reason is nose, at first I thought you were jokingf:confused but if not, then I'd make it smallerb:laugh sorry. Btw I love your ini edit and the evil style you're following, and there are many ways of making char look evil except those you already used:3 whatever you will do (or won't) just.. leave those eyes

my first veno, in some reasons I hate her, because in some reasons I don't love venos, but I love pets and stuff, aaand I tried to make her look like my archer

tell me what I should change, be strict, have no mercy, torture me!!! lol but don't forget that she must look little evil as she is, so cutesy, get lost. I don't really care about rating, all I want is your opinion, I know, you guys are pro in itb:laugh

2qwgc5l.jpg

if you won't see face
    > zoom:)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Alcanua - Archosaur
    Alcanua - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    these quotes confused me a little, but anyway Chronea 3/5, I don't like voting without comment so reason is nose, at first I thought you were jokingf:confused but if not, then I'd make it smallerb:laugh sorry. Btw I love your ini edit and the evil style you're following, and there are many ways of making char look evil except those you already used:3 whatever you will do (or won't) just.. leave those eyes

my first veno, in some reasons I hate her, because in some reasons I don't love venos, but I love pets and stuff, aaand I tried to make her look like my archer

tell me what I should change, be strict, have no mercy, torture me!!! lol but don't forget that she must look little evil as she is, so cutesy, get lost. I don't really care about rating, all I want is your opinion, I know, you guys are pro in itb:laugh

2qwgc5l.jpg

if you won't see face
    > zoom:)

Chronea is going away, I have decided to delete her (and I will post from thic toon, my cleric) but thanks for the info, I'll keep it in mind if I decide to make an evil toon again.

About your toon, head seems a tad too small for the body and the mouth seems a little too large horizontally but otherwise I like her! 3.5/5!
  • MyNamesMike - Archosaur
    MyNamesMike - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i need an example of a URL
  • Damirien - Heavens Tear
    Damirien - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i need an example of a URL

you mean pic link yea? of course you dob:laugh I use TinyPic

upload pic there and then copy link with [img][/img], dont write it, link already has it written, just copy/paste and pic will appear
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    @Damirien:
    As Alcauna said, her head is too small for her body and she has really big lips. Since you want her to be cutesy, I suggest you make her body a little more petite so she would match the size of her head (but you can adjust her head size to fit it as well if you don't want to change her body). Her eyebrows are also too arched. But otherwise, you're on your way! b:victory

Anyways, here's Skybelle. I wanted her to be really, really pale skinned. I feel like every time I come back here, I need a new makeover. So expect more makeovers soon!

sky017_zps0ed386b6.jpg

p.s. Someone sell me that dress, please. I had to borrow my friend's. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vasanta - Lost City
    Vasanta - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    @Damirien:
    As Alcauna said, her head is too small for her body and she has really big lips. Since you want her to be cutesy, I suggest you make her body a little more petite so she would match the size of her head (but you can adjust her head size to fit it as well if you don't want to change her body). Her eyebrows are also too arched. But otherwise, you're on your way! b:victory

Anyways, here's Skybelle. I wanted her to be really, really pale skinned. I feel like every time I come back here, I need a new makeover. So expect more makeovers soon!

sky017_zps0ed386b6.jpg

p.s. Someone sell me that dress, please. I had to borrow my friend's. b:shutup

I love her so much 10/10 , can i have the ini file please?b:dirty
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Cocobelle, 4.9/5 because something about the face shape bothers me. Maybe it's the angle, idk. Otherwise, she's super adorable and the colours suit her well. I haven't been able to find a pink I like, but you seem to always find just the perfect shade. :3

Throwing this out here, new member of the "blonde haired bug eyed" army haha. Excuse my drunk seeker in the back and my cleric's gigantic head. I wanted to make her look a bit shorter and more petite. :S

icontl.png

26984913.png

20130601194819.png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    @Vasanta:
    Maybe. b:cute

@Fonyan:
    I tried to make her face shape a little different but I tweaked it a little bit. Thank you! b:victory

For your cleric, I'd say her face and eye makeup is stunning! I think she looks similar to your seeker. The only thing I'd change is her lips. Maybe they're a little too wide for her tiny face? But she looks very cute, nonetheless!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]