weapon shard

Options
carlos2354
carlos2354 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Mystic
got a mystic and im not sure wether I should shard the weapon with wood attack or magic attack, opinions anyone?
Post edited by carlos2354 on

Comments

• klys
    klys Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    whut.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    You'll be scoffed at if you use anything other than Sapphire or -channel. I'd only consider Sapphire.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Wood shards (and other elemental shards) only add elemental damage to normal attacks. Mystics don't go around whacking stuff with their magic weapons, the only magic class that would get any use out of elemental shards in their weapons are venomancers (and it doesn't make sense for them either; if they're planning to mostly whack stuff in foxform, they should use garnets; they'll get more elemental damage from human form attacks.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    (and it doesn't make sense for them either; if they're planning to mostly whack stuff in foxform, they should use garnets; they'll get more elemental damage from human form attacks.)

... What? Garnets doesn't add elemental damage ...

@OP: For the weapon as someone use only sapphire shards, the shard adding channeling is crazy expensive so yea it's better to use sapphire.

For gears, cape and head, use citrine or garnet, mystic have a natural great magic defense. The best is to shard the gears in garnet to gain p.def and refine the gears to get more hp, if your hp is low and you can't really refine you can mix both citrine and garnet.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Fenrina - Heavens Tear
    Fenrina - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ... What? Garnets doesn't add elemental damage ...

She means veno spells do more elemental damage than the element shards can add to fox attacks. Garnets benefit fox attacks more than other shards.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    Mystic is not veno.

^ That.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute