Options
ngengekencer
ngengekencer Posts: 29 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Blademaster
So ive been thinking of these 2 builds i have planned

The first 1 is this http://pwcalc.com/2e50b2368ec7303d

and 2nd is this
http://pwcalc.com/7fd7a834d0b5e00a

which will be better to get? i have my r8r chest with reduce magic damage taken 2% x 3 , and will reforge pants to get some magic resistance as well. so which 1 do you guys think worth to get?
Post edited by ngengekencer on

Comments

• Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    So ive been thinking of these 2 builds i have planned

The first 1 is this http://pwcalc.com/2e50b2368ec7303d

and 2nd is this
    http://pwcalc.com/7fd7a834d0b5e00a

which will be better to get? i have my r8r chest with reduce magic damage taken 2% x 3 , and will reforge pants to get some magic resistance as well. so which 1 do you guys think worth to get?

full g16 i guess

i see alot of bm getthe r8 top to try get int on to farm with but i think the full g16 wud be better for pvp.. btw why not axes?
    Bahamas represent
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    full G16 is the better one out of these 2. Significantly better.

You should imo also be able to use claws though, so you need an APS build too. You can swich between APS build and Full HA build. This way you have the strongest build with your axes and the cheapest build for aps.

You can however also use r8r armor with -int on it as part of your aps build. This enables you to swap some of your TT99 stuff for something better (either the ashuras LA for G16HA, or the ornies for cube+warsong) This makes your interval build significantly stronger, but also significantly more expensive since you now need to get the rep for r8 and rerolling the armor for -int can take a lot of tries.
    With this stronger APS build however, you can just swap the axes and claws without the changing the whole build and with your axes you will be weaker then with full G16HA, but only moderatly so.

r8r without -int doesnt seem too interesting to me.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    full g16 i guess

i see alot of bm getthe r8 top to try get int on to farm with but i think the full g16 wud be better for pvp.. btw why not axes?

Agreed, Full G16. Better refine rate. Resellable. And you're looking at your build with all +4% defense add-ons on it.

And hammers are axes, just a different name and a more consistant damage range (no low end, but no spike either). I prefer dual axes for pvp because of lucky spike hits can 1 shot most opponents but some people prefer consistant damage.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • ngengekencer
    edited May 2013
    Options
    full g16 i guess

I guess because i like stable damage, but yeah everybody's playstyle is different right hehe, yeah i think im going to aim for full g16 for now on thanks
  • ngengekencer
    edited May 2013
    Options
    full G16 is the better one out of these 2. Significantly better.

You should imo also be able to use claws though, so you need an APS build too. You can swich between APS build and Full HA build. This way you have the strongest build with your axes and the cheapest build for aps.

You can however also use r8r armor with -int on it as part of your aps build. This enables you to swap some of your TT99 stuff for something better (either the ashuras LA for G16HA, or the ornies for cube+warsong) This makes your interval build significantly stronger, but also significantly more expensive since you now need to get the rep for r8 and rerolling the armor for -int can take a lot of tries.
    With this stronger APS build however, you can just swap the axes and claws without the changing the whole build and with your axes you will be weaker then with full G16HA, but only moderatly so.

r8r without -int doesnt seem too interesting to me.

yeah i have given up recasting my r8r chest i wasted more than 30 mils just to aim for aps, but i didnt get anything good except reduce magic damage + 6% haha

yeah im currently working on full g16 i only got chest g16 crafted from lunar
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Change your sky demon pearl to swindler necklace? if not going for cube for a while.

R8r chest with -int for me is to get better defenses in aps set up. I am too lazy to switch gear, so i pvp in my aps gear b:dirty.

I see capn and saku using axes on a 3rd cast r9 caster, i triple spark and start hitting the caster with 5 aps b:dirty. Next weekend they seek me out and spawn kill me, true story.
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    erm change the necklace to a cube one and r8 ring to a lunar one (atleast for PvP) xD
    I would advice to get full t3 1st then reroll the r8r chest for pve stuff as u already have it anyways.
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    1. Fix your stats. 205 dex is too much. 180 is enough to wear endgame claw/fist with gear. 10 vit is doing nothing. Get yourself to 3vit 3mag 180 dex rest STR

2. go full g16. R8r does offer nice numbers but atk/def levels are what counts. Also G16 rivals r9, and r8r just...doesn't.
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive