which is the most populated server

sqli
sqli Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion
Im looking for a new pay to win game, i heard this one is awesome.

What is the most populated server where i can start my journey?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
!!@--&gt; MSSQL is NOT my alt <--@!!
Post edited by sqli on

Comments

• teammeatsauce
    teammeatsauce Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd suggest Lost City. It's filled with players who just cash shopped to be good in PvP and I guarantee the best players there have absolutely no skill so you should be able to stomp them all quite easily. Have fun! b:laugh
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sqli wrote: »
    Im looking for a new pay to win game, i heard this one is awesome.

What is the most populated server where i can start my journey?

Sanctuary/heavens tear though dreamweaver works as well

RT/morai/archo and both pvp servers are slowly becoming ghost towns
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • sqli
    edited May 2013
    Sanctuary/heavens tear though dreamweaver works as well

RT/morai/archo and both pvp servers are slowly becoming ghost towns

dont have time for no PVE carebear stuff now

is there a populated PVP server that isnt dying?b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    >"carebear stuff"

There isnt a PvP server that isn't dying. Come play with us~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP is a troll, i gots my +1

Low population = low pvp

High population on a pve = more pvp compared to low population pvp servers
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dont have time for no PVE carebear stuff now

is there a populated PVP server that isnt dying?b:victory

Many "carebears" could wipe the floor with hard - core pvp`ers! Just because it`s a PVE server doesn`t mean there is no PVP!
  • sqli
    edited May 2013

Low population = low pvp

hello good sir,
    I am not a troll
    good day sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Low population = low pvp

I'll see your +1 with a +2 of my own Jaabg (Just Gotta Luv Poker Ref's.)b:pleased

Honestly though, it wouldn't suprise me even in the slightest bit if this thread (and the other few ones that preceeded it over the last couple of months or so) were actually feeler threads for the New 'Phisher BOT jerks' that have been spamming it up on WC for the last week or so (PS Peeps: What servers have had them on again so far?? >I've noticed them on both Archo & HT so far)....b:chuckle

((Mind you though (OP) That I'm not saying you're part of that group that's reappeared lately in game (odds are overwhelmingly set on it ~ that your not), But am just saying that your timing for this thread has been unbelievably bad timed (So bad as a matter of fact, that it seems crazy that this thread could have ever of came at such a coincidental time) and that it just looks like the sort of thread that those d@mn Phishin Scammers would use for a probing of a likely target game & gaming populace))b:surrender
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seitori wrote: »
    I'll see your +1 with a +2 of my own Jaabg (Just Gotta Luv Poker Ref's.)b:pleased

I double it b:shocked b:surrender.

To OP: If you searched the main forums to threads the past week, there is at least one thread on the same topic, venus commented on that and provided a good answer. There were other smaller ones as well.

As for pvp, if you want to exit safe zone and one shot lvl 31 characters~lvl 99, sure pvp server is for you. There are some good pvp players on pvp servers as well. Most fun nw, tw how ever will be found on pve servers i believe, due to large number of people taking part in those two things.

Just because a server is pve, does not mean you don't see white, red named players around taking part in active pve. I know most tw factions tend to hold a pvp event every week to a month beside the usual nw, tw stuff.

The reason why people are calling you troll, or not being helpful, is because you didn't do a search or look around.
  • sqli
    edited May 2013
    seitori wrote: »

Honestly though, it wouldn't suprise me even in the slightest bit if this thread (and the other few ones that preceeded it over the last couple of months or so) were actually feeler threads for the New 'Phisher BOT jerks' that have been spamming it up on WC for the last week or so (PS Peeps: What servers have had them on again so far?? >I've noticed them on both Archo & HT so far)....b:chuckle

((Mind you though (OP) That I'm not saying you're part of that group that's reappeared lately in game (odds are overwhelmingly set on it ~ that your not), But am just saying that your timing for this thread has been unbelievably bad timed (So bad as a matter of fact, that it seems crazy that this thread could have ever of came at such a coincidental time) and that it just looks like the sort of thread that those d@mn Phishin Scammers would use for a probing of a likely target game & gaming populace))b:surrender

i am not part of any hacker group even though that sounds hilarious b:chuckle

I am genuine in wanting to join this game, but I dont like the thought of going to a carebear server.
    Is there really no active PVP server? Why is everyone such a carebear on PVE server?b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jspwithree
    jspwithree Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does it matter which server you're gonna join when the chances of you getting one shot in pve or pvp gameplay is so high.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just go play a different game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • d3monnatsum3
    d3monnatsum3 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Harshlands is a good one, u can even look me up and ill get u a helping hand. i dont mind helping new ppl out at all :D
  • d3monnatsum3
    d3monnatsum3 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ive been on harshlands for 4-5 years, and love it, im ther person i dont care if i get pked. it makes the game more fun and interesting, makes u want to get higher lvl from quest n get gear so u can go back later and smack that person around. true story done it on my psy plenty of times :p but never done a different server ive always been on harshlands. so its like home to me :p
  • _Mictian_ - Archosaur
    _Mictian_ - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    who said morai server is going down?
    if you join one of the pvp factions this is what you can find kinda every afternoon\evening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKB-cAOeUgw

(this video is just a cut from yesterday session)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Trololo?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ive been on harshlands for 4-5 years, and love it, im ther person i dont care if i get pked. it makes the game more fun and interesting, makes u want to get higher lvl from quest n get gear so u can go back later and smack that person around. true story done it on my psy plenty of times :p but never done a different server ive always been on harshlands. so its like home to me :p

HL's PVP is straight up terrible and has been for months now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i am not part of any hacker group even though that sounds hilarious

I am genuine in wanting to join this game, but I dont like the thought of going to a carebear server.
    Is there really no active PVP server? Why is everyone such a carebear on PVE server?

K then...

Honestly though the {PvE carebear} servers still have lots of people who actively take each other out and do less whining about dying early on in the levels, then you'll find most of the low lvs you'll find in {LC /or/ HL} servers it doesn't matter if you (by-chance) snipe 1-person twice in a month early on in the levels they'll most likely whine on WC (non-stop) and threaten you with a ticket for a supposed {Grief Killing} and try and get your account suspended, just because you got the best of them on a server that they don't seem to understand the true meanings of...b:infuriated

So early on the players are far worse then the PvE Carebears, but later on in the lvs you finally meet the players who understand what PvP servers are all about, so if you can take the constant whiney ear rants early on PvP is still the place to go, but remember to buy plenty of industrial strength pain Meds ~ to compensate for those migraines you'll get from the whiney ones...
    ( ((b:cry)) )b:surrender

((Anyways, as much as I hate to say it most PvP has faded away and went into either TW or the 2-NW competitions that happen every 'Friday & Sunday' anyways (Even the theatre has seemed to lost alot of people nowadays) so you can still expect lots of PK in the carebear servers and even expect alot more people to have topnotch gear sets for it because they've been able to customize and maximize their sets for longer periods of time....

And TW & NW instances are all (drop neutral) since they're all Mass PK squad runs, so most PK'rs you'll find who're not (ultra-hardcore PK'rs) will usually show for those runs anyways, so you get a better challenge outta those runs most of the times anyways + you get payed rewards in the NW run for killing off as many of the competition on the other sides anyways, so the higher your kill count & contribution the Greater your rewards))b:pleased

"Anyway If ya want to know more about those runs and want to watch some of them, then head to Youtube and lookup the 'PWI Territory Wars & PWI Nation Wars' videos lists, theres a **** load of them out there on youtube, if ya want to watch them"b:thanks