PWIC Championship Fight Play by Play

Options
QuickClaw - Lost City
QuickClaw - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Arigora Colosseum
Summary of the final fight, Tri-Force verses Instinct (from my point of view)

Let me start off by saying this was an interesting match up, our team:

105 QuickClaw - Sage Assassin
102 NyKage - Demon Blademaster
102 Susamajii - Demon Barbarian
101 Spliffany - Demon Venomancer
101 Sneakery - Demon Venomancer
101 Fisga - Sage Cleric

Against Instincts team:

105 Identical Assassin
103 Calvin Blademaster
103 KindaBusy Psychic
103 SuperHands Archer
103 Blade_Aether Barbarian
102 Tamahome Cleric

What made this bout particularly interesting was the facing off of 2 lvl 105 assassins, I believe the only 6v6 fight in this tournament to have such a match up.

So it started off with a blistering pace, I charged towards the enemy's cleric (being that I could not see the other 105 assassin) with NyKage at my heels.

Coming out of stealth I paralyze Tamahome, which is met in response by a chain of at least 2 domains followed by an immune pot on his part :S to which then I switched targets to the now visible Identical and with the help of a timely amp from my fellow barb susa ended his tournament aspirations.

Then after identical was out, this is where things got hectic. I managed to then teleport to Tamahome who was healing himself and kill him, then I was taking damage from I believe SuperHands but there was a lot going on so I'm not really sure. So I triple spark to get some immunity/defense and then followed a perfectly timed stun by NyKage who caught KindaBusy in black voodoo. then kage himself was killed and KindaBusy followed mere seconds after, whilst this was happening, Calvin, Blade_Aether and SuperHands had managed to kill off both Spliffany and Sneakery, so here we were, 3 min into the fight and it was down to 3vs3.

QuickClaw, Susamajii and Fisga taking on Calvin, Blade_Aether and SuperHands. This is where things get interesting... Calvin and Blade_Aether immediately go off and try and kill Fisga our Cleric, whilst Susa and I try to take down SuperHands. Now this is no mean feat, to put it in perspective SuperHands has a massive 23k hp buff and currently he was full buffed to the teeth, but with a +12 rank 9 sin and Barb after him he could do nothing but try and live...

so whilst Fisga is surviving the onslaught of Calvin and Aether, susa and I lock SuperHands up but no matter how much we try we cannot get over his mountain of hp, now Aether switches over and comes to assist SuperHands, whilst Calvin keeps Fisga busy. I get caught out in a stun then debuffed from SuperHands bow, charm ticks hp gets down to about 5k almost dead, I manage to triple spark, charm ticks I tele to SuperHands paralyze him, susa uses his human 100skill, Brilliant! It debuffs SuperHands. this is then followed by SuperHands demise followed shortly after by Blade_Aether death at the hands of me and susa and then the triple teaming of their last remaining member Calvin (not 100% sure here could have been the other way around Calvin then blade I cant remember)

I just would like to give a shout out to my amazing teammates, and a special mention to Fisga who tanked 5 rank 9 +12 players, this man is a beast.
Frankieraye:
I'm not too worried about susa really. r9 does not exist in the real world
Post edited by QuickClaw - Lost City on

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So I heard this was fraps'd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    not by me unfortunatly, frankie took some footage it will be intersting to see from a differnt perspective :P
    Frankieraye:
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You made PW pvp sound fun. What is this sorcery?
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    How much purging/amping where the 2 venos able to do? I'm guessing you took two in order to do more of that.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Moved to the PvP Ponderings section.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Honestly though when it got down to 3v3 i was absolutely shocked when I saw super being the first one to tele out. Didnt think he would go down unless it was 3v1 and so just couldnt understand how that happened!

Thanks for the details on the fight! b:thanks
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • QuickClaw - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Honestly though when it got down to 3v3 i was absolutely shocked when I saw super being the first one to tele out. Didnt think he would go down unless it was 3v1 and so just couldnt understand how that happened!

Thanks for the details on the fight! b:thanks

barb 100 skill procing FTW b:victory
    Frankieraye:
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I wanna know how that Cleric survived.

That looks like the most impressive thing in this fight lol.
  • Blade_aether - Lost City
    Blade_aether - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Quick Claw is missing a bit, I successfully managed to purge Fisga TWICE with 100 skill, and I was last man standing, I outlasted Calvin by about two minutes. Although, not going to lie, once I was the only one left, I ran for my life.

Blade_Aether
    Last man standing
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    closed for necro

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.