Bramble on HA classes

hiyoga789
hiyoga789 Posts: 39 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Arigora Colosseum
hello every one :D iam here to raise attention to bramble on HA classes in places like nw and..well over all pk too :0 i think bramble on HA classes is unbalanced coz its totaly unfair to sins ..all we can do is deal phy damage and we allready get lowest points in nation wars compared to other classes .. so why bramble an HA class when they allready hv good phy def.. it would make more sence if it was only on mag classes i mean how can a sin kill a seeker with bramble if u try to aps him u end up killing ur self if u skill spam him u give him more time to kill u .. it just doesnt make sence. bramble sounds like it was made to support the less phy def mag classes suffer.. it would be nice if pwi can stop bramble on HA classes. Just like how blood paint cant be given to non melee classes . They just dont need that buff pls take this into consideration b:surrender ty every one PS: arch server rocks ^_^ hv a good day
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Lienna - Momaganon
    Lienna - Momaganon Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How about you using your brains and find ways around it to still kill your opponent and not just herp-a-derp aps him to death?
  • hiyoga789
    edited May 2013
    Am sry to say this but ur brain doesnt seem to perform well .. i allready mentioned the 2 options when facing a brambled HA class ...APS=killing ur self. Skill spam= letting him kill u.. i didnt say that aps is the only way to kill him... lol..Mrs herp-a-derp
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Farm with ur aps to gain money for dph gear.. sins make the 2nd most tokens prlly of all classes in nw. . Adapt and ur fine there is no Op class nor op buff.. just find ur ways around it..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If it makes you happy, Bramble is apparently getting nerfed in PWCN which will come over to our version eventually. Start considering getting DPH gear instead of APS.

It's not hard to kill HA classes even as an Assassin, but your gear plays a big role here. If you have average gear, a Seeker will zerk/crit 1-shot you regardless or an Arma from a Babarian will, so not having Bramble wouldn't make a big difference to begin with. Also consider the fact that, if your gear is not that good, even R999 casters won't take much damage from you.

If you have really good gear, there might be something wrong in the combinations of skills you're using and things you use (such as AD) when trying to kill a brambled opponent.

Also, consider grouping up with people (if you're not doing it already) and try playing support (especially when the opponent is brambled) by using your stunlocking skills and let your team kill instead.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    never go full ******
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sins shouldn't use BP on other party people so that their party can benefit from their buff, either! And clerics totally shouldn't buff other people because goodness forbid their buffs actually help prevent the buffed person from dying D: And don't even get me started on barb HP buff, that's so bad!

When I first scrolled over the thread in the list I thought you were reminding people to buff everyone in NW, and was like 'Oh, alright :3' but nope, it wasn't OTL
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So Bramble's gettin' nerfed huh? This pleases me. This pleases me in ways my girlfriend never could.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You could always team with a veno and get her to purge your target... you can see the buff, there's nothing compelling you to attack a brambled target.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited May 2013
    Luckily that nerf seems to come to skill dmg only. Means that Stealth-Autoattack sins still die to Kitty's bramble. And probably DPH sins with similar or lower HP than Kitty, too.f:cute

And brambled HA-veno...goodbye boofs! Melees, you can kill yourself faster now and increase Kitty's kill countb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've only ever died to bramble in NW when they're better geared than me and I'm unbuffed tbh. And even then i think i only ever died to bramble twice.

Bramble isn't nearly as op as something like Purify proc. Bramble only kills you if you're a lot weaker. Purify kills you even if you're not that weak.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver
    SMASHnHEAL - Dreamweaver Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've only ever died to bramble in NW when they're better geared than me and I'm unbuffed tbh. And even then i think i only ever died to bramble twice.

Bramble isn't nearly as op as something like Purify proc. Bramble only kills you if you're a lot weaker. Purify kills you even if you're not that weak.

Purify proc never killed anyone b:thanks

Bramble is fine, there are plenty of ways to get around it. As Zsw has said above it only really effects the lower geared/weaker people.
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited May 2013
    Bramble's usefulness depends on who has it on. As HA-veno Bramble is actually very dangerous towards other classes since HA-veno like Kitty can have about 85% p. dmg reduction and that means Kitty's taking just about 1/2 of the dmg the attacker gets from Bramble(after attacker's p. def.). That's why Kitty doesn't usually even notice when a sin has tried to kill her in NW, except HP having fallen maybe 2k.f:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • hiyoga789
    edited May 2013
    well to begin with. its nice to know bramble is getting nerfed.. but like i said ...sins are LA *light amor* we cant tank even if we face a simlar rrr9 seeker... i saw a rrr9 sin zerk crit him self to death with one skill... due to hes hp running low ..for more info hes was full rrr9.... it doesnt matter wether u skill spam or not bramble **** sins... all i hear ppl say is ..oh its so nice sins are killing them selfs .. i hv been a high lvl sin my self for a wile now and know almost every thing abt my sin.. aps in some cases is the only option u hv .. u wana skill spam a barb with over 20k hp in the middle of a war ?? sins are not supersonic dds when it comes to skills ..we are right down the middle .. bramble will damage us hard even if we hv good gear coz it reflects our damage.i dont see why ppl defend HA classes hving bramble is total bs...we hv a right to get some kills too ..and to the person who said sins hv the 2nd highest tokens ...lol we are not even close up there ab:angry ...nerfing bramble off all HA would be the coolest thing
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hiyoga789 wrote: »
    well to begin with. its nice to know bramble is getting nerfed.. but like i said ...sins are LA *light amor* we cant tank even if we face a simlar rrr9 seeker... i saw a rrr9 sin zerk crit him self to death with one skill... due to hes hp running low ..for more info hes was full rrr9.... it doesnt matter wether u skill spam or not bramble **** sins... all i hear ppl say is ..oh its so nice sins are killing them selfs .. i hv been a high lvl sin my self for a wile now and know almost every thing abt my sin.. aps in some cases is the only option u hv .. u wana skill spam a barb with over 20k hp in the middle of a war ?? sins are not supersonic dds when it comes to skills ..we are right down the middle .. bramble will damage us hard even if we hv good gear coz it reflects our damage.i dont see why ppl defend HA classes hving bramble is total bs...we hv a right to get some kills too ..and to the person who said sins hv the 2nd highest tokens ...lol we are not even close up there ab:angry ...nerfing bramble off all HA would be the coolest thing

http://www.cappinophysio.ca/wp-content/uploads/men-women-laugh-out-loud-01-af.jpg
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hiyoga789 wrote: »
    u wana skill spam a barb with over 20k hp in the middle of a war ?? sins are not supersonic dds when it comes to skills ..we are right down the middle .. bramble will damage us hard even if we hv good gear coz it reflects our damage

If the Barbarian has bramble then they most likely are fully buffed too so chances for you alone to kill said Barbarian are rather small, hence groups usually have a Venomancer with them for purges and debuffing.

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as rude but you simply sound like someone that has average gear and expect to kill people with better gear than you or simply very tanky classes that give you a hard time because...you know, they are tanky.

Also, APS is only really a necessity if you don't have much DPH. I've already suggested that if you don't have much DPH and rely too much on APS or have average gear, you can try playing support with a group of people (faction people, friends or otherwise) and focus on stunlocking to let others kill.

As a Venomancer, I focus on support when I play in groups and the times I've been to NW I still got decent tokens.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★