Change Archo server time !!

metalmana
metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Suggestion Box
hello, i ask that because we got players from everywhere that play on that server due of the name "archosaur", there is also a lot of brazilians that cant correctly do the event due of the server time

so why not change archo server time to center america ?
East and west coast should have both 3 server, not 1 3 and the other 4
Post edited by metalmana on

Comments

• Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nonononononononononononoononononononononononononononononononononono.
    It's a WEST coast server for a reason.
    Also one server is a euro server making the comment about the 1 server with a different timezone IRRELEVANT.
    Oh and fyi, if it were to be 3 servers to each time zone they would have to merge 2 servers which PWI has already said is very difficult (they can't just take away a server, massive outrage due to obvious reasons.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Ridelia - Morai
    Ridelia - Morai Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    metalmana wrote: »
    a lot of brazilians that cant correctly do the event due of the server time
    There is only 1-2h difference. And you can choose if you want to be on server with 1-2h ealrier or later events. Be flexible xD

I am from Europe and used to play on Malesian server (before I moved to a private europe server then later to PWI DE) that was 6 hours behind my time zone and it was just fine. Most events were right after I got back from school. And I was able to do them and they were much better than America servers time zone for me (events in middle of night or early morning? No, thank you.). Between central america and east or west is only like 1-2h difference (3h between east and west) its not a big deal. If a event start at 8 or 9 pm it start for you at 6, 7, 9, 10 or 11pm, all the times are perfect even if you work till 5pm and wake up at 6am. Nothing is too early or too late.
  • emereldsix
    emereldsix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    metalmana wrote: »
    hello, i ask that because we got players from everywhere that play on that server due of the name "archosaur", there is also a lot of brazilians that cant correctly do the event due of the server time

East and west coast should have both 3 server, not 1 3 and the other 4

Listen, the reason why the server time is set to PST is because the server is in a PST timezone. It resides in california. I dont think they should have to change their clocks to suite the players needs. If you dont like the timezone then you should move to a timezone friendly server thats closest to yours. Because beleive it or not what you are asking is unfair. Its like me being in a west coast timezone and asking japan to set their clocks to match my time... its just not going to happen. Sorry for your inconveniance b:laugh
  • McBern - Archosaur
    McBern - Archosaur Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just change your PC time to the server time.b:laugh